Laws I Would Enact in an Officially Christian United States Government

The US is 70% Xtian, but only 20% Catholic. Do you think the other Christians will agree to your demands? I think not.

I cannot imagine the Baptists, Pentacostals, and other evangelicals agreeing to making the US a Catholic nation.
America has fallen so far and has to make up a lot of moral ground to accomplish this Constitutionally. If I discover anti-gravity or some other concept and become a quadrillionaire, I think I would just take over and enact these laws myself.

Oh there is plenty more to say about it. You are just running out of arguments.

Our current gov't allows all faiths (and no faith) to flourish in our great nation. But you, in your insecurity, demand that only the church YOU believe in should rule our nation.

No. Not happening. And I will happily fight against any single religion being in charge of our nation.
You love that your atheism is the law of the land, and you don't want that changed.

Another question I have for you. Will women be afforded the same rights as men? Will they be able to hold higher office? Or will they be required to be subservient?
The RCC has no problem with women politicians, so why would it change?

America has fallen so far and has to make up a lot of moral ground to accomplish this Constitutionally. If I discover anti-gravity or some other concept and become a quadrillionaire, I think I would just take over and enact these laws myself.

It will still take 2/3 majority to make those laws legal.

Some don't. You, apparently don't care about constitutionally guaranteed freedoms. That makes you even.
I don't like that atheism is the defacto 'religion' of the US. That's the only one they got wrong.

You love that your atheism is the law of the land, and you don't want that changed.

I have been a Christian and I have been what I am today (sort of agnostic). I am happy to be living under the US Constitution.

America has fallen so far and has to make up a lot of moral ground
Its fascinating how someone openly dedicated to something wholly immoral is pretending to be a moral authority without knowing the meaning of the words or subjects about which he is so dogmatic and, even worse, doesn't even have an inkling that his beloved Jesus died opposing the same perverse interpretation of the Divine laws that he openly perpetuates.

He is an actor and lying fraud. Just not a very smart one. Very low in the hierarchy of hell.

As I said
I have been a Christian and I have been what I am today (sort of agnostic). I am happy to be living under the US Constitution.
You just repeated what I said. You're an atheist, and you're glad atheism is the law of the land.
If I could, I would take over the government, and install perfect rules of the RCC. The country and the world would be much better off for it.

Its fascinating how someone openly dedicated to something wholly immoral is pretending to be a moral authority without knowing the meaning of the words or subjects about which he is so dogmatic and doesn't have an inkling that his beloved Jesus died opposing the same perverse interpretation of the divine laws that he openly perpetuates.

He is an actor and lying fraud. Just not a very smart one. Very low in the hierarchy of hell.
Very nice judging there. What Christian sect did you claim to belong to?

Then perhaps you should try and understand the difference between secular and atheist.
I'll ask this question for the 100th time:
1) What is the secular position on abortion? What is the atheist position? What is the difference?

As I said

You just repeated what I said. You're an atheist, and you're glad atheism is the law of the land.
If I could, I would take over the government, and install perfect rules of the RCC. The country and the world would be much better off for it.

If you could. But you can't.

I'll ask this question for the 100th time:
1) What is the secular position on abortion? What is the atheist position? What is the difference?

A secular position on abortion depends on when they believe independent life starts. I believe in starts at conception, so no abortion unless the mother's life is in danger or the mother is the victim of rape.

Wife just asked me what I'd do about Trump in my Catholic America.
Since corruption is forbidden under Catholic rule, I'd replace every corrupt deep state DOJ official and FBI official, enact the rightful judgment of the people and install Trump as president retroactive to 2021. I would have all mention, all images and all laws enacted by the illegitimate Biden administration expunged. There would be no trace of his ever having been president. I would force the DNC and all who voted for Biden to pay for the massive waste and fraud that has taken place the last two years, and I would ban all advocation for atheist policies from the media. Then we'd get Trump in place to right this ship once again.

Last edited:
sure, what America needs is more cult control freaks claiming to defend the moral high ground ........i almost feel saved!

jesus-saved

~S~

A secular position on abortion depends on when they believe independent life starts. I believe in starts at conception, so no abortion unless the mother's life is in danger or the mother is the victim of rape.
You just contradicted yourself. If you ban abortion because life begins at conception, then how that life came to be is immaterial in the case of rape.

Wife just asked me what I'd do about Trump in my Catholic America.
Since corruption is forbidden under Catholic rule, I'd replace every corrupt deep state DOJ official and FBI official, enact the rightful judgment of the people and install Trump as president retroactive to 2021. I would have all mention, all images and all laws enacted during the illegitimate Biden administration expunged. There would be no trace of his ever having been president. I would force the DNC and all who voted for Biden to pay for the massive waste and fraud that has taken place the last two years, and I would ban all advocation for atheist policies from the media. Then we'd get Trump in place to right this ship once again.

You want Trump as president, but you want the nation to Catholic America??

Sorry, but those two are not compatible.

You just contradicted yourself. If you ban abortion because life begins at conception, then how that life came to be is immaterial in the case of rape.

I did not say it was immaterial in the case of rape. You did.

I am simply saying a woman should not be forced to carry to term a baby that was born of a heinous crime against her.

Forum List

Back