Lawsuit Accuses Donald Trump Of Raping Teenage Girl In 1994

Riddle me this..

What does Trump and Muhammad have in common?

A lot more than you think!!!!

Why The New Child Rape Case Filed Against Donald Trump Should Not Be Ignored

Lisa Bloom Legal analyst for NBC News and Avvo, attorney and bestselling author

"An anonymous “Jane Doe” filed a federal lawsuit against GOP presumptive nominee Donald Trump last week, accusing him of raping her in 1994 when she was thirteen years old. The mainstream media ignored the filing.
If the Bill Cosby case has taught us anything, it is to not disregard rape cases against famous men. Serious journalists have publicly apologized for turning a blind eye to the Cosby accusers for over a decade, notwithstanding the large number of women who had come forward with credible claims. And now history is repeating itself.

In covering a story, a media outlet is not finding guilt. It is simply reporting the news that a lawsuit has been filed against Mr. Trump, and ideally putting the complaint in context. Unproven allegations are just that - unproven, and should be identified that way. (Mr. Trump’s lawyer says the charges are “categorically untrue, completely fabricated and politically motivated.”) Proof comes later, at trial. But the November election will come well before any trial. And while Mr. Trump is presumed innocent, we are permitted - no, we are obligated — to analyze the case’s viability now."

The NBC legal analyst goes on to note no one of course can say whether Mr. Trump is innocent or guilty of these charges and suggest we analyze the court filings to determine credibility based on the information we have and arrives at this:

"I have done that. And the answer is a clear yes. These allegations are credible. They ought not be ignored. Mainstream media, I’m looking at you."

<snip>

Tiffany Doe corroborates, based on her own personal observations, just about everything in Jane Doe’s complaint: that twelve year old Maria was involved in a sex act with Mr. Trump, that Mr. Trump threatened the life of Jane Doe if she ever revealed what happened, and that she would “disappear” like Maria if she did.
Tiffany Doe herself says that she is in mortal fear of Mr. Trump to this day:

I am coming forward to swear to the truthfulness of the physical and sexual abuse that I personally witnessed of minor females at the hands of Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein . . . I swear to these facts under the penalty for perjury even though I fully understand that the life of myself and my family is now in grave danger.

witness-affidavit.jpg

https://www.scribd.com/doc/316341058...and-Affidavits

Given all this, and based on the record thus far, Jane Doe’s claims appear credible. Mr. Epstein’s own sexual crimes and parties with underage girls are well documented, as is Mr. Trump’s relationship with him two decades ago in New York City. Mr. Trump told a reporter a few years ago: “I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it, Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Powerfully, Jane Doe appears to have an eyewitness to all aspects of her claim, a witness who appears to have put herself in substantial danger by coming forward, because at a minimum Mr. Epstein knows her true identity."

Yes, it's true.

A Child Rape Case has been filed against Donald Trump.

Now, since they have been critical of how Hillary treated Bill's accusers, let's see how Trump handles the woman he allegedly raped when she was 13.

And where is the media?

Donald Trump & Jeffrey Epstein Rape Lawsuit and Affidavits

Do you think this will hurt the ratings for the TV network he's starting up after he loses the election?
Yes, it's true.

Now, since they have been critical of how Hillary treated Bill's accusers, let's see how Trump handles the woman he allegedly raped when she was 13.

And where is the media?

Do you think this will hurt the ratings for the TV network he's starting up after he loses the election?

Did you claim yesterday that Donald Trump uses the blood of Gentile Children to make Matzo?

I'm pretty sure you did.

Yes, it's true.

And where is the media?

I should think that once he is convicted in a court of law, using facts, evidence, and the rule of law, he will be vilified and become a pariah. And rightfully so.

Where's the media? They've got you and rdean doing their work, no worries...

Fuck I'll be happy when this election is over. Neither of these two fuck deserve to be President. Clinton and Trump. Are you fucking kidding? this is the best we can do as a nation for nominees? It's fucking embarrassing.

The librats are sick and twisted enough to make up straw man fallacies for the sake of Queen Hillary by exploiting children. That's so desperate and all of a sudden accusation when Trump is close to the Oval. Now they show up?

Even you dems should know when you stretched it to thin and went to far. smh

Fuck I'll be happy when this election is over. Neither of these two fuck deserve to be President. Clinton and Trump. Are you fucking kidding? this is the best we can do as a nation for nominees? It's fucking embarrassing.
Trump is the result of Hussein Obama apologizing for America and tolerating Islam who condone violence by not cointaing their radicals and ISIS. It takes a monster to defeat a monster. Hussein Obama is Islam Trojan horse which created both ISIS and Trump.

Yes, it's true.

And where is the media?

Unbelievable! Is Adolf Trump the Antichrist?

Yes, it's true.

And where is the media?

No it hasn't it is a civil suit not criminal which tells us all it is bogus.

Forum List

Back