Lawsuit Accuses Donald Trump Of Raping Teenage Girl In 1994

Innocent until proven guilty, that is the American standard.
You should tell your buddies on the right that when they constantly call Bill Clinton a rapist.

I am not responsible for others opinions.
I don't see you call out the right wingers or say there's "no proof" when they call Bill a rapist, or say Innocent until proven guilty regarding the wild accusations against him.

Speaks for itself.

Boohoo.! You cry a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who's crying? You just got called out big time - flat out caught on your deep and wide HYPOCRISY.

You were walloped.

Suck down that crow, flapjack.

You got nothing. Flapjack? WTF? Lol!

This is the level of political debate we get now with Donald Trump. Is everyone happy?

It's disgusting

If true and I doubt it considering the timing. It sounds like Trump and Bill have a lot in common. Only difference is when it was Bill the left could care less
Only difference is that no one ever claimed to have seen Bill Clinton on the island with underage girls. You retards made that up.

Glad to see you've made up your mind before the case is even heard.

Innocent until proven guilty, that is the American standard.
You should tell your buddies on the right that when they constantly call Bill Clinton a rapist.

I am not responsible for others opinions.
Ha! I just looked up your history.

You've called Clinton a rapist.

Hypocrite.

Yep, by a preponderance of evidence. I also think Bill Cosby is a rapist. I think Edwards, Gingrich and Hassert are all scum.
Huh? What evidence? The only woman to accuse Bill of rape was Juanita Broaddrick; and she swore under oath, facing the penalty of perjury, that he didn't rape her and claims that he had were just unfounded rumors.

That's your idea of a "preponderance of evidence?"

There was Broadrick, who claimed rape and several others claimed assault. Packwood was never charged, he was guilty also. Use your head and not your partisan heart.

Will Trump end up in prison?

images

There was Broadrick, who claimed rape and several others claimed assault. Packwood was never charged, he was guilty also. Use your head and not your partisan heart.
I'm using my head, which informs me that Broaddrick swore under oath, while facing the penalty of perjury, that Clinton did not rape her and that all such stories circulating were rumors.

I'm using my head, which informs me that Broaddrick swore under oath, while facing the penalty of perjury, that Clinton did not rape her and that all such stories circulating were rumors.

That is your conclusion, mine is Broderick recanted because of the publicity and pressure, she recanted, her testimony of her account was similar to others. It happens.

That is your conclusion, mine is Broderick recanted because of the publicity and pressure, she recanted, her testimony of her account was similar to others. It happens.
I can only go by what she swears to.

I can only go by what she swears to.

Fair enough.

This is the level of political debate we get now with Donald Trump. Is everyone happy?

It's disgusting

If true and I doubt it considering the timing. It sounds like Trump and Bill have a lot in common. Only difference is when it was Bill the left could care less
Only difference is that no one ever claimed to have seen Bill Clinton on the island with underage girls. You retards made that up.
Clinton's name was on passenger lists numerous times. Are you saying he never got off the plane?

It's disgusting

Clinton's name was on passenger lists numerous times. Are you saying he never got off the plane?

Maybe they ware saying he got off on the plane?

It's disgusting

The plane went other places, you know.

Derp.

Is There Anything to a Lawsuit Accusing Donald Trump of Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl with Bill Clinton’s Billionaire Sex Buddy?

Doe claims she encountered Trump at four of these parties, where he "initiated sexual contact" each time. In the fourth and final encounter, she alleges Trump tied her to the bed, exposed himself, and raped her.

"During the course of this savage sexual attack, Plaintiff loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to stop but with no effect," the suit alleges. "Defendant Trump responded to Plaintiff's pleas by violently striking Plaintiff in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted."
After the encounter, the plaintiff alleges that Trump threatened to kill her family if she told anyone about it. Doe remained silent for 12 years, before this year's campaign made facing her past with Trump "unavoidable."

"This is a woman who is pained by what she went through," Meagher told Revelist. "She has major intimacy problems, she's never had a relationship that lasted, never had children, never gotten married … And seeing [Trump] on TV all the time caused her to think through what to do about it, and ultimately resulted in what she did in April."

What We Know About the Newest Rape Allegations Against Donald Trump

Like Trump himself would say "People are talking about this and wondering -- it's detestable, despicable, disgusting."
maybe that piece of shit martin bashir could do a movie about it.

It's disgusting

Derp.
No it didn't because this was not a commercial plane but a private plane belonging to Epstein. It didn't go anywhere but his island.

It's disgusting

Yes it is...

You are most likely from the MTV era which gave birth to the American Idol type of voter that vote for popularity and not substance... So enjoy and remember it is never going to get better ever again in this nation!

It's disgusting

Derp.
No it didn't because this was not a commercial plane but a private plane belonging to Epstein. It didn't go anywhere but his island.
You're full of shit. Just shows how little you know -- it was a fucking jumbo Boeing 727

That's it. ^ And just because it was privately owned doesn't mean he didn't fly it around the damn world and to other places.

Idiot.

Forum List

Back