Lawsuit Accuses Donald Trump Of Raping Teenage Girl In 1994

The allegations will have to be proven. The plaintiff will have to give exact dates. She will have to explain how a 13 year old girl traveled back and forth between New York and Los Angeles without anyone noticing she was gone. Tiffany Doe will have to reveal herself. As an employee of Jeffrey Epstein it should not be hard to dig her out.

Most of the allegations in the first lawsuit didn't make it to the second lawsuit to begin with.
"She will have to explain how a 13 year old girl traveled back and forth between New York and Los Angeles without anyone noticing she was gone."

Read the suit. She ran away from home at 13.

There is nothing saying she lived in LA at that time.

From the plaintiff: "More particularly, I traveled by bus to New York City in June 1994 in the hope of starting a modeling career. I went to several modeling agencies but was told that I needed to put together a modeling portfolio before I would be considered. I then went to the Port Authority in New York City to start to make my way back home. There I met a woman who introduced herself to me as Tiffany. She told me about the parties and said that, if I would join her at the parties, I would be introduced to people who could get me into the modeling profession. Tiffany also told me I would be paid for

Signed statement from the witness "Tiffany": In June, 1994 while performing my duties as a recruiter of adolescent women to attend Mr. Epstein s parties, I met a 13-year-old adolescent woman, the Plaintiff in this matter, at the Port Authority in New York City who said that she had come to New York City in the hope of starting a modeling career.

Donald Trump & Jeffrey Epstein Rape Lawsuit and Affidavits
Good. Was she ever reported as missing? Do the police have a record of the runaway?

Her story and Tiffany will be picked apart a thousand times. This entire matter is only to interfere with the election. The story and the tactic surfaced in the hacked DNC file on Trump opposition.

The allegations will have to be proven. The plaintiff will have to give exact dates. She will have to explain how a 13 year old girl traveled back and forth between New York and Los Angeles without anyone noticing she was gone. Tiffany Doe will have to reveal herself. As an employee of Jeffrey Epstein it should not be hard to dig her out.

Most of the allegations in the first lawsuit didn't make it to the second lawsuit to begin with.
"She will have to explain how a 13 year old girl traveled back and forth between New York and Los Angeles without anyone noticing she was gone."

Read the suit. She ran away from home at 13.

There is nothing saying she lived in LA at that time.

From the plaintiff: "More particularly, I traveled by bus to New York City in June 1994 in the hope of starting a modeling career. I went to several modeling agencies but was told that I needed to put together a modeling portfolio before I would be considered. I then went to the Port Authority in New York City to start to make my way back home. There I met a woman who introduced herself to me as Tiffany. She told me about the parties and said that, if I would join her at the parties, I would be introduced to people who could get me into the modeling profession. Tiffany also told me I would be paid for

Signed statement from the witness "Tiffany": In June, 1994 while performing my duties as a recruiter of adolescent women to attend Mr. Epstein s parties, I met a 13-year-old adolescent woman, the Plaintiff in this matter, at the Port Authority in New York City who said that she had come to New York City in the hope of starting a modeling career.

Donald Trump & Jeffrey Epstein Rape Lawsuit and Affidavits
Good. Was she ever reported as missing? Do the police have a record of the runaway?

Her story and Tiffany will be picked apart a thousand times. This entire matter is only to interfere with the election. The story and the tactic surfaced in the hacked DNC file on Trump opposition.

Aren't you getting ahead of yourself?

The case was just filed.

Patience, grasshopper.

Patience.

e8d4494ff34ad2026270211fb991e865.jpg

Trump is a sick pervert.

Also disturbing, if Trump wins the nomination the voters will be voting for a guy facing fraud lawsuits in two states and a rape lawsuit in at least one.

Also disturbing, if Trump wins the nomination the voters will be voting for a guy facing fraud lawsuits in two states and a rape lawsuit in at least one.

...and he keeps musing about Hillary being indicted over emails! He's already being sued; truly ballsy comments from a pervert! :blahblah:

Trump needs to answer the charges and Congress needs to investigate

Trump needs to answer the charges and Congress needs to investigate

Not this Congress! That'll be the day when and if Republicans ever even question one of their own! Funny how they say Obama and FBI are protecting Hillary when they went at her for 11 hours in a public hearing! Smart to do that because it showed how petty and silly these guys are in real life! If it had been private, they would come out saying they still have questions and wasn't forthcoming! They ended up looking like fools and Hillary more presidential! They'll never learn! :banana:

None of the allegations are true. ...

You have no way of knowing that. Twit.

And there is no proof that it happened, you can make up anything and toss it out there, it doesn't make it true, it makes you a liar.
Glad to see you've made up your mind before the case is even heard.

Innocent until proven guilty, that is the American standard.
You should tell your buddies on the right that when they constantly call Bill Clinton a rapist.

I am not responsible for others opinions.

And there is no proof that it happened, you can make up anything and toss it out there, it doesn't make it true, it makes you a liar.

You should tell your buddies on the right that when they constantly call Bill Clinton a rapist.

I don't see you call out the right wingers or say there's "no proof" when they call Bill a rapist, or say Innocent until proven guilty regarding the wild accusations against him.

Speaks for itself.

Ha! I just looked up your history.

You've called Clinton a rapist.

Hypocrite.

Hypocrite.

Hypocrisy is the Republican way; been say they need to add an "H" to their RNC seal! :banana:

Trump is innocent till he is proven guilty

Let him answer the charges

I don't see you call out the right wingers or say there's "no proof" when they call Bill a rapist, or say Innocent until proven guilty regarding the wild accusations against him.

Speaks for itself.

Boohoo.! You cry a lot. And when the accusations of Clinton on the island with a pedophile came out. I did say it was pretty dumb accusation with no proof.

Speaks for itself.

Boohoo.! You cry a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who's crying? You just got called out big time - flat out caught on your deep and wide HYPOCRISY.

You were walloped.

Suck down that crow, flapjack.

Hypocrite.

Yep, by a preponderance of evidence. I also think Bill Cosby is a rapist. I think Edwards, Gingrich and Hassert are all scum.

Forum List

Back