Lawyer: Assange was offered US pardon by Trump if he cleared Russia

Nothing Assange says can be taken on his word, but if he has solid evidence to back it up there is enough here for another Abuse of Power article of impeachment or at least a major scandal (aka just another day for Trump) that puts Trump playing footsie with Putin into a renewed focus.

Nothing he has said has been proven false. Quite unlike those who want to continue to prosecute him.

Seriously??...he just said in court that he lied about Russians because he was promissed leniency from Trump.

No he didn't.

YES HE DID.

From OP:

[Assange] was offered a pardon by the Trump administration if he agreed to say Russia was not involved in leaking Democratic National Committee emails during the 2016 U.S. election campaign.

Assange was saying exactly that after that meeting:

Julian Assange: Russia didn't give emails to WikiLeaks

Nowhere in the OP's link is Assange quoted saying anything.

Claiming you an independent doesn't mean shit......and it doesn't shield you from anything either...no matter how much you think it does...
At least I was smart enough and independent enough to not follow the crowd to knowingly vote for one of those two. I am only shielded by being debt free and financially solid for the rest of my foreseeable life. Good luck to you as you follow the herd.
unfortunately you were misinformed about Hillary. All of the crap about her was proven wrong in the end and the emails were just bologna. Everything was investigated nothing there.
I actually heard her talking about the guy making a video that sparked the benghazi attack. That guy went to jail over that stuff. When you lie and someone goes to jail for your lies, your are shit. Now what part of that do you disagree with? She showed bad character all the way back to Arkansas when Bill was Governor, and stayed with him out of personal political ambition. Emails? I didn't mention them. Had a lot of communication that was or became classified at one level or another, but never put it on a non-government server because I knew it was a breach of security. Just because you cannot be proven guilty of a crime, does not mean you are innocent. She was a political animal and I am glad she is not president. I only wish we had had a candidate on either side that was not a complete sleaze.
Of course the video and the Muslim Rush Limbaugh of Cairo triggered the attack in Benghazi look just like all the other attacks about that time that bad guy called for. Everybody knows it but the brainwashed over on Fox news. All investigated nothing there.

Have you ever made a post that didn't reek of mental retardation?
why do brainwashed functional morons turn into trolls when confronted with the real world? Why don't they have any actual arguments? Idiot

At least I was smart enough and independent enough to not follow the crowd to knowingly vote for one of those two. I am only shielded by being debt free and financially solid for the rest of my foreseeable life. Good luck to you as you follow the herd.
unfortunately you were misinformed about Hillary. All of the crap about her was proven wrong in the end and the emails were just bologna. Everything was investigated nothing there.
I actually heard her talking about the guy making a video that sparked the benghazi attack. That guy went to jail over that stuff. When you lie and someone goes to jail for your lies, your are shit. Now what part of that do you disagree with? She showed bad character all the way back to Arkansas when Bill was Governor, and stayed with him out of personal political ambition. Emails? I didn't mention them. Had a lot of communication that was or became classified at one level or another, but never put it on a non-government server because I knew it was a breach of security. Just because you cannot be proven guilty of a crime, does not mean you are innocent. She was a political animal and I am glad she is not president. I only wish we had had a candidate on either side that was not a complete sleaze.
Of course the video and the Muslim Rush Limbaugh of Cairo triggered the attack in Benghazi look just like all the other attacks about that time that bad guy called for. Everybody knows it but the brainwashed over on Fox news. All investigated nothing there.

why do brainwashed functional morons turn into trolls when confronted with the real world? Why don't they have any actual arguments? Idiot

Because the shit that you promote is absolutely nonsensical and has been refuted and disproven for years?

Nothing Assange says can be taken on his word, but if he has solid evidence to back it up there is enough here for another Abuse of Power article of impeachment or at least a major scandal (aka just another day for Trump) that puts Trump playing footsie with Putin into a renewed focus.

Nothing he has said has been proven false. Quite unlike those who want to continue to prosecute him.

Seriously??...he just said in court that he lied about Russians because he was promissed leniency from Trump.

No he didn't.

YES HE DID.

From OP:

[Assange] was offered a pardon by the Trump administration if he agreed to say Russia was not involved in leaking Democratic National Committee emails during the 2016 U.S. election campaign.

....moron, Assange's lawyer stated it on his behalf in court.

Your denials are rediculous..

Last edited:

No he didn't.

YES HE DID.

From OP:

Hearsay. Assange said nothing and he has always said Russia wasnt the source. Not that it matters.

Oops brainwashed functional idiot

No he didn't.

YES HE DID.

From OP:

Hearsay. Assange said nothing and he has always said Russia wasnt the source. Not that it matters.
The intelligence committees in the House and Senate both investigated went all over this and every Republican and Democrat agree the Russians obviously did it. This is all crap GOP propaganda and idiocy

No he didn't.

YES HE DID.

From OP:

The intelligence committees in the House and Senate both investigated went all over this and every Republican and Democrat agree the Russians obviously did it. This is all crap GOP propaganda and idiocy

No they didn't. As I said though, not that it matters.

Oddly many are more upset that the cheating was exposed than the actual cheating itself.

Because the shit that you promote is absolutely nonsensical and has been refuted and disproven for years?
Only on the Rupert Murdoch propaganda channel, brainwashed functional moron. Meanwhile law enforcement and journalism say you are nuts.

Only on the Rupert Murdoch propaganda channel, brainwashed functional moron. Meanwhile law enforcement and journalism say you are nuts.

Nope, brainwashed nonfunctional retard.

YES HE DID.

From OP:

Oddly many are more upset that the cheating was exposed than the actual cheating itself.
The brainwashed Republican party doesn't believe it actually happened now.... What are you babbling about? Manny brainwashed idiots believe what?

The brainwashed Republican party doesn't believe it actually happened now.... What are you babbling about? Manny brainwashed idiots believe what?

What does Manny have to do with this?

Nope, brainwashed nonfunctional retard.
So how many of your hundreds of scandals against Hillary Obama learner holder etc etc have ever gone to a courtroom? The GOP is now totally garbage propaganda phony scandals and conspiracy theories. A disgrace and catastrophe for the country.

Forum List

Back