🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lawyer for Russian whistleblower's family plummets from apartment

Trump will imitate Putin shortly.

Another wise prediction from Jakey, and how your crystal ball must be broken with all the other predictions being so wrong...
Broosie, why the hissy? You approve of Putin's violence then?

Show me where I wrote any form of approval, and if not then tell me the winning numbers for Saturday so I will know what numbers not to play!?!

Oh, it was you that made the comment about Trump imitating Putin and not me.

Putin is a piece of shit thug of a idiot that fit your type of political leader seeing your love for Clinton...

Oh, so you want to not be held to the standards of logic and proof that you hold others, broosie?

I am glad you don't like Putin. I voted for McMullin. You voted for Trump, who is a piece of shit.

How did Mr.Trump get into this picture? Are you suggesting the Mr. Trump threw the guy off the balcony? Cannot you stay on topic just for once?
Trump admires Putin, and he wants to rule like Putin.
But the topic wasn't Trump, was it? Did I miss it somewhere?
Yes, you miss an awful lot. We are talking about Trump is going to imitate Trump if given a chance.

How did Mr.Trump get into this picture? Are you suggesting the Mr. Trump threw the guy off the balcony? Cannot you stay on topic just for once?
Trump admires Putin, and he wants to rule like Putin.
But the topic wasn't Trump, was it? Did I miss it somewhere?
Yes, you miss an awful lot. We are talking about Trump is going to imitate Trump if given a chance.
Why don't you imitate horseshit and hit the road?

God you are stupid. Beyond help stupid
Trump very much wants to be a dictator, yes, and you support him.
Time to grow up fakey. I know pretending to be a teenage girl is funny to you but everyone knows who you are already.
Chuckles the Con, you don't have a clue. Trump is the greatest danger in the presidency this country has ever faced. Pence is far more worthy of the office.

Lawyer for Russian whistleblower's family plummets from apartment

'A Russian lawyer linked to a case exposing corruption in Moscow plummeted from his fourth-story apartment on Tuesday -- as one of his top clients called it "extremely suspicious."

YA THINK?

View attachment 117919
upload_2017-3-22_18-19-43.png

God you are stupid. Beyond help stupid
Trump very much wants to be a dictator, yes, and you support him.
Time to grow up fakey. I know pretending to be a teenage girl is funny to you but everyone knows who you are already.
Chuckles the Con, you don't have a clue. Trump is the greatest danger in the presidency this country has ever faced. Pence is far more worthy of the office.
Derp

Forum List

Back