From Russian nationalist agitator to darling of Western liberals: Who was Alexey Navalny?

Do you deny that Navalny was a major critic of Putin's corruption, as well as Putin's genocidal WAR against Ukraine?
You have free speech here in USA, no matter how stupid, but the only free speech you have in Russia nowadays is when you kiss Putin's rear end.

There's no 'free speech' here, if you don't conform to the speech that the establishment wants you to have you are marginalized and banned from any far reaching speech. We've seen the tech companies and 'news media' conspire again and again with the feds to do that very thing.

This is to clarify the issue of free speech and independence of opinion in the American press.
GGmV8WXbgAAPF3g

Yes, they control what the masses see and hear, they control what they think about any given situation. It's pathetic.

Do you deny that Navalny was a major critic of Putin's corruption, as well as Putin's genocidal WAR against Ukraine?
You have free speech here in USA, no matter how stupid, but the only free speech you have in Russia nowadays is when you kiss Putin's rear end.

Tons of videos on YouTube of Russians in Russia utterly criticizing Putin

You understand nalvalny was a supporter of the Russian intervention in Georgia

The whole point is, he is being misrepresented in the western breast. Don’t go by a 15 second clip. Look at the guys history.

What do you think about Ukraine jailing An American citizen Gonzalo Lira ….who died in the Ukrainian prison?

No matter how many other wrongs are being committed elsewhere, Putin is indefensible.

There's no 'free speech' here, if you don't conform to the speech that the establishment wants you to have you are marginalized and banned from any far reaching speech. We've seen the tech companies and 'news media' conspire again and again with the feds to do that very thing.
That’s true in the sense of political platforms like YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter before Elon shutting down the free speech of conservatives. That’s election interference

The government needs to reign in that corruption, just like we did with child labor.

Never forget that Navalny was a CIA tool and fascist who had a LOT of enemies in Russia.
His polling support never went above 2 percent.
Putin extrajudicially murdering someone already in prison just to hand his enemies red meat propaganda is ludacris on its face.

He's basically to Russia what the little lefties on here believe Trump is, opposing the big bad establishment. Yet Trump is a traitor and Navalny is a hero. They somehow see a difference between Putin and their own stooges in the US government, the only difference is what Putin is currently able to get away with, the lefties are fast approaching that ability here in the US with the aid of their bought out 'media'. Russia's government also persecuted Navalny in every possible way they could, just as the US government is doing the same to Trump. It simply proves that when given the exact same set of circumstances but with a different narrative, lefties have no idea what they support, or what they actually believe in. They only 'know' because the corrupt 'media' tells them how they should 'feel' about something. They're no more than useful idiots.
These are informative points. American leftists are not what they used to be. They blindly support men going into women’s bathrooms men getting naked in front of children….. and the suppression of free speech on major political platforms like YouTube and Facebook

Leftists also are by their own political leanings are against meritocracy. Approving of major companies and sports organizations given jobs to people based on their color ….not skill

Leftists are hypocrites complaining about white people who owned slaves in history, but never talking about Jews or blacks, or Indians who engaged in the slave trade or expansionist warfare.

All of that said, there needs to be a investigation into the death of nalvalny and the death of the American Citizen, Gonzalo lira who died in a Ukrainian prison, and may have been tortured by Ukrainians.

It is absolutely extraordinary and disgraceful that lira an American citizen is completely forgotten about by leftists ….Nalvalny is a Russian citizen

If you don't realize there is MUCH MUCH MUCH MORE free speech opportunities in USA than Russia, China, especially N.Korea, then you are one of the most ignorant people I know, or a Putin propagandist.

Tons of videos on YouTube of Russians in Russia utterly criticizing Putin

You understand nalvalny was a supporter of the Russian intervention in Georgia

The whole point is, he is being misrepresented in the western breast. Don’t go by a 15 second clip. Look at the guys history.

What do you think about Ukraine jailing An American citizen Gonzalo Lira ….who died in the Ukrainian prison?
You are a Putin propagandist, no doubt. Navalny was killed under Putin's watch because Putin hated being outed by Navalny for Putin regime's CORRUPTION & LIES.
Putin lies all the time, like Trump. That's why Trump likes Putin.
Like likes like.

You are a Putin propagandist, no doubt. Navalny was killed under Putin's watch because Putin hated being outed by Navalny for Putin regime's CORRUPTION & LIES.
Like likes like.
Personal attacks/trolling, and saying nothing about Nalvalny supporting the Russian intervention in Georgia

Calm down, it’s good for your health …disagree with people civilly

If you don't realize there is MUCH MUCH MUCH MORE free speech opportunities in USA than Russia, China, especially N.Korea, then you are one of the most ignorant people I know, or a Putin propagandist.

I don't care about other countries, fuck 'Putin', I care about the US, and free speech is being attacked here on a daily basis.

Like likes like.

Just like Trump is being attacked here, he hasn't been thrown in jail YET, but they're damn sure trying.

I don't care about other countries, fuck 'Putin', I care about the US, and free speech is being attacked here on a daily basis.
Perhaps you don't realize you have MUCH MUCH MUCH MORE opportunities for free speech here in USA than in Russia, China, Iran, and especially North Korea. Remember Hitler? Putin is Hitler #2, and if we/NATO don't stop him and his partnerships with those other autocratic regimes, then we will face a bigger problem later, as in WW3, but with nuclear weapons in the background.

Just like Trump is being attacked here, he hasn't been thrown in jail YET, but they're damn sure trying.
Unlike those autocratic regimes, Trump has the Constitution's legal process with grand juries that look at solid evidence.
Even his own POTUS staff members said he lost the 2020 election, but Trump is a crybaby and his lies only resonate with idiots.

Comrade FranklinRoosevelt_FTW supports Putin killing Navalny.

I guarantee he won’t say anything negative about Putin. Ever.
Brother, I’m not answering any of your questions until you answer mine. Do you support the red and black Nazi flags of Ukraine? You’ve been asked about 40 times and you never answer. I’ve answered everyone of your concerns and your continuing to lie about me above.

I already told you I’m neutral towards Zielinski and Putin. They are both authoritarian leaders. So you can act like a child if you want and continue to make things up about me and other posters… do whatever you want man.

You don’t care about Nalvalny being a Russian nationalist or him supporting the Russian intervention in Georgia or him comparing migrants to cockroaches.

You don’t respond to any key points or information. You completely ignore the subject matter in numerous threads. I hope you can change for the better my friend.

When it comes to journalistic research about what color panties Taylor Swift is wearing today, the American press is certainly ahead of the rest of the planet in this. For the rest - ask Assange.

There was an old joke.
A Western journalist asks a Soviet diplomat:
"Unlike the USSR, we have freedom of speech. For example, I can loudly call Roosevelt an idiot right in front of the White House. and nothing will happen to me. Can you call Stalin an idiot on Red Square?"
No - replies the diplomat
Aha! - the Western journalist rejoiced. "Is it all because you are afraid to say so?"
"No - because it's not true."

Forum List

Back