Lawyer writes about how stupid and weird black clients are

Liar. Racism is defined as when a govt passes laws that persecute based on skin color and that's affirmative action.

I don't believe in thought crimes. If people want to THINK they are superior, what do i care.

think

What does the gov't have to do with any of this? Affirmative action wasn't part of the OP, nor was it the subject of the article you posted. Lets try to stay on topic Shoot.

You can't admit that you generally hold a negative view of black people? All I'm saying is that I think you're racist. Not saying it's a crime or anything, just simply calling it how it is. Be a man and be honest with us and yourself.

Last edited:
[You can't admit that you generally hold a negative view of black people? All I'm saying is that I think you're racist. Not saying it's a crime or anything, just simply calling it how it is. Be a man and be honest with us and yourself.

Of course i admit that blacks are mentally inferior. Everyone, including you, knows that. But i am not calling for the govt to persecute blacks like you want the govt persecuting whites via AA. Hence you are the racist not me.

PS - i might change my mind on that and demand AA for whites, since everybody else is getting it. But right now, no.

[You can't admit that you generally hold a negative view of black people? All I'm saying is that I think you're racist. Not saying it's a crime or anything, just simply calling it how it is. Be a man and be honest with us and yourself.

Of course i admit that blacks are mentally inferior. Everyone, including you, knows that. But i am not calling for the govt to persecute blacks like you want the govt persecuting whites via AA. Hence you are the racist not me.

PS - i might change my mind on that and demand AA for whites, since everybody else is getting it. But right now, no.

What connection - at all - do I have to affirmative action? Was there a post you came across of me endorsing/pushing for it?

I'd like you to explain why you're linking me to this government policy, and why "I am the racist".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back