Lead Investigator Says President Biden ‘Committed Many Crimes’

Oh yeah, the only news source in America that would ever say anything good about Donald Trump! Well you can just stick to propaganda and bury your head up your ass, Common Sense will win out.
Fox and friends is just as much of a propaganda spewer for Trump as any leftist media is against Trump. If you can’t see that then you’re blind

you know good and darn well the doj will not go after Briben even if he did commit crimes ... and you're fine with it ..
Trumps DOJ could have. They didn’t. The gop led house could impeach. They haven’t. See, all this shows is lack of evidence to prove your claims.

Now it's my turn to say you are wrong. He provides plenty of evidence in his article. Even a link to Joe and his quid pro quo with the billion dollars for Ukrainian government. Are you disputing that?
Lib loons demand details. You provide them and they feel the source is no good
Thinkers can’t penetrate the emoters wishfullness and dedication to non reality

There’s nothing in this article that indicates there was any investigation by Shokin.

This is just talk about launching a new company that never happened.
The investigator that Biden got fired was getting a little bit too close to the Biden family and the burisma corruption. Everything the Biden's touch turns to dishonesty and Corruption. You don't get that by now? How dare Joe threaten Ukraine of withholding money to influence their policy.

Trumps DOJ could have. They didn’t. The gop led house could impeach. They haven’t. See, all this shows is lack of evidence to prove your claims.
Trump's doj had principles and decorum. The one we're dealing with Now does not, see Garland's ignoring subpoenas and obstructing. Looks like the evidence is piling up. You seem to be getting kind of whiny and nervous.

The investigator that Biden got fired was getting a little bit too close to the Biden family and the burisma corruption. Everything the Biden's touch turns to dishonesty and Corruption. You don't get that by now? How dare Joe threaten Ukraine of withholding money to influence their policy.
Still trying to figure out that came from. Your article doesn’t say anything about that.

Hunter Biden has a better shot at staying out of prison then Spanky Trump the lunatic does.
You mean Trump's fraudulent 34 felonies versus Hunter Biden's gun charges? I doubt it even though merchan is dishonest and corrupt LOL

Oh yeah, the only news source in America that would ever say anything good about Donald Trump! Well you can just stick to propaganda and bury your head up your ass, Common Sense will win out.

Aww poor Trigger. Look what they done to you!

1718742170221.png

Fox and friends is just as much of a propaganda spewer for Trump as any leftist media is against Trump. If you can’t see that then you’re blind
I don't watch it. I don't have it. I know the leftists are 100% more dishonest than anyone who is a trump supporter. That is a fact proven. I'll point to all of the hoaxes drummed up that you have believed and professed over the years
Screenshot_20221126-133254_Reddit.jpg
. Damning

Lead Investigator Says President Biden

‘Committed Many Crimes’

12 Jun 2024 ~~ By Jordan Andrews

House Oversight Chair James Comer indicated Republicans will soon release an interim report detailing alleged crimes uncovered in their impeachment inquiry against President Joe Biden.
Comer said in a Fox News interview that the report will show crimes committed by Biden and his administration during and after the Obama-Biden White House years.
“I think that it’s no secret Joe Biden’s committed many crimes, and I think that you’re going to see a report very soon. That report is imminent,” Comer said. “That will probably be an interim report that updates everyone on the crimes that Biden and his administration have committed throughout this investigation and through the years of the Obama-Biden administration.”
“Everything that we refer to the Department of Justice is within the statute of limitations. In fact, there’s a five-year statute of limitations. So, if Merrick Garland’s Department of Justice doesn’t take this up in an appropriate manner, then the next administration and a new attorney general certainly can,” he added.
Republicans sent criminal referrals to the Department of Justice last week recommending charges against Hunter and James Biden related to lying to Congress during the inquiry.
~Snip~
If the DOJ fails to pursue charges recommended by the referrals within the statute of limitations, Comer said a future administration could take up the matters.
The Republicans’ impeachment probe focused on millions of dollars earned by Biden family members from business deals that raised concerns about potential influence-peddling.

Commentary:
That’s why the Democrat Neo-Marxists have spent seven years years going after President Trump, his wife, his kids, his friends and his associates.
At the present time all crimal refferals Congressman Comer would make would go to Merrick Garland.
Democrat Neo-Marxists in both Houses of Congress have gaslighted and dragged everything out so they wouldn’t have to take action from the beginning.
The Statutes regarding the money that his family got, state - if a wife, or child benefits…. It’s the same as the Principal or the target getting something of value.
Of course, Joe got money and paid cash for his Beach House, but you only need to prove that his child got paid or received something of Value.
The Republicans never wanted Joe and are now doing an Election season dance. I remember they wanted one of Biden’s money men to testify in May 23 and he said he could in August or Sept 23, and they were like, Okay.

If this is true, they'll impeach him. If they don't, it's because it's bullshit.

I don't watch it. I don't have it. I know the leftists are 100% more dishonest than anyone who is a trump supporter. That is a fact proven. I'll point to all of the hoaxes drummed up that you have believed and professed over the yearsView attachment 964200. Damning
Great work and it can be added to the list that they have changed the definitions of 100 words.

Tons of evidence from the lead prosecutors revelations
Libbies want evidence They approve of.

Forum List

Back