Lead Investigator Says President Biden ‘Committed Many Crimes’

Before you can save the Patient, you have to stop the bleeding. Trump 2016 - 2020 was the last hope. Now he has to fight with maybe a 5% chance to stop the Deep State cancerous infestation. Now they got deeper into the 50 States. It’s a moving target. Must keel DEM all.

I agree fully. We cannot unbind the past, and we must not let it fetter the US going forward.

The issues of Israel, Ukraine, China, Iran, Hamas, etc., as shown over the, particularly the last ten, years, we need a much better foreign policy than either party has offered since the turn of the century.
President Trump had the bad actors behaving themselves or at least backed off. When ISIS or whoever tested him, the retaliation was swift, certain and deadly. The war in Syria ended and the war in Afghanistan was being wound down responsibly and peacefully. NK stopped firing provocative missiles over SK and Japan. Russia, China, Iran all stopped saber rattling. Four Arab nations made trade/peace treaties with Israel. There were minor local skirmishes here and there but we all experienced the closest thing to world peace we have known in our lifetimes.

That is one of several reasons why I will be voting for him in November.

A resolution by Congress supercedes the Constitution when it suits the duopoly and people accept it. That's why I call it a coup d'etat.
I don't recall any clause of the Constitution that says the USA is not allowed to go to war though. We cannot depend on the Constitution for world peace but rather the common sense and motivation and mindset of those we elect to power to achieve that. Trump came as close as any President of my lifetime.

I don't recall any clause of the Constitution that says the USA is not allowed to go to war though. We cannot depend on the Constitution for world peace but rather the common sense and motivation and mindset of those we elect to power to achieve that. Trump came as close as any President of my lifetime.
To repeat; international treaties approved by and entered into by Congress have the Federal force of Constitutional law, according to the laws in place. The international treaties broken by the Iraq invasion thus qualify being regarded as the post presented.

To repeat; international treaties approved by and entered into by Congress have the Federal force of Constitutional law, according to the laws in place. The international treaties broken by the Iraq invasion thus qualify being regarded as the post presented.
Are you forgetting that President Bush carefully reneged formally on such treaties before invasion.

When he did renege, I knew we were going to war.

Doc7505 is defaming again without evidence, and he is also misquoting deliberately the prosecutor.
There sure is a lot of evidence of malfeasance by the Biden family. Very damaging. It's almost as if there's a criminal running the country. We will probably have to wait till this doj is replaced during the next president to find out for sure.

1. Do you think people should be considered innocent until proven guilty?

2. Does public opinion decide guilt?
1. Of course. Funny how Trump wasn’t afforded that luxury among progressive opinion though…

2. It seemed to in the recent Trump verdict…Because, I sure didn’t see any substance proving he frauded anyone…

1. Of course. Funny how Trump wasn’t afforded that luxury among progressive opinion though…

2. It seemed to in the recent Trump verdict…Because, I sure didn’t see any substance proving he frauded anyone…
Horse puckey. He was innocent until proven guilty of 34 felonies on 408 independent votes, all for Guilty.

What you saw means as much as you sitting on the toilet today.

Lead Investigator Says President Biden

‘Committed Many Crimes’

12 Jun 2024 ~~ By Jordan Andrews

House Oversight Chair James Comer indicated Republicans will soon release an interim report detailing alleged crimes uncovered in their impeachment inquiry against President Joe Biden.
Comer said in a Fox News interview that the report will show crimes committed by Biden and his administration during and after the Obama-Biden White House years.
“I think that it’s no secret Joe Biden’s committed many crimes, and I think that you’re going to see a report very soon. That report is imminent,” Comer said. “That will probably be an interim report that updates everyone on the crimes that Biden and his administration have committed throughout this investigation and through the years of the Obama-Biden administration.”
“Everything that we refer to the Department of Justice is within the statute of limitations. In fact, there’s a five-year statute of limitations. So, if Merrick Garland’s Department of Justice doesn’t take this up in an appropriate manner, then the next administration and a new attorney general certainly can,” he added.
Republicans sent criminal referrals to the Department of Justice last week recommending charges against Hunter and James Biden related to lying to Congress during the inquiry.
~Snip~
If the DOJ fails to pursue charges recommended by the referrals within the statute of limitations, Comer said a future administration could take up the matters.
The Republicans’ impeachment probe focused on millions of dollars earned by Biden family members from business deals that raised concerns about potential influence-peddling.

Commentary:
That’s why the Democrat Neo-Marxists have spent seven years years going after President Trump, his wife, his kids, his friends and his associates.
At the present time all crimal refferals Congressman Comer would make would go to Merrick Garland.
Democrat Neo-Marxists in both Houses of Congress have gaslighted and dragged everything out so they wouldn’t have to take action from the beginning.
The Statutes regarding the money that his family got, state - if a wife, or child benefits…. It’s the same as the Principal or the target getting something of value.
Of course, Joe got money and paid cash for his Beach House, but you only need to prove that his child got paid or received something of Value.
The Republicans never wanted Joe and are now doing an Election season dance. I remember they wanted one of Biden’s money men to testify in May 23 and he said he could in August or Sept 23, and they were like, Okay.

What's a Marxist?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
There sure is a lot of evidence of malfeasance by the Biden family. Very damaging. It's almost as if there's a criminal running the country. We will probably have to wait till this doj is replaced during the next president to find out for sure.
Nothing will come of this. And you'll forget all about it and move on to your next thing.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Nothing will come of this. And you'll forget all about it and move on to your next thing.
Nah, I'm not a democrat. This DOJ hits the road in 2025 then the prison sentences start getting meted out. Your guys set the standard LOL.
Screenshot_20230305-082449_Twitter.jpg

There is no evidence.

There is no evidence.
Tons of evidence, there's sworn testimony by people that worked with and for Hunter and the Biden family. There are emails that strongly back up that testimony. There is a money Trail including shell companies that laundered money. Degenerate dishonest traitor Democrats need to pull their head out of their asses. Nasty

"I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled. Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand. And now means tonight. I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction. I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father.”

Forum List

Back