Lead Investigator Says President Biden ‘Committed Many Crimes’

Well, that's been the pattern through this, the "rigged election", and the rest.

We'll see.
Oh, just STFU already…You’re so weak you won’t even engage in discussion with an opposing view, rather just cheap shots from the sidelines…you sir, are a liar, and a giant pussy.

Again make an opinion on the issue clown.

When they own the DOJ they dont get prisecuted

Their violations are well documented.

But you are a hack so you play these games
Not only do they own the FBI and have weaponized it against political opponents, but they own the entire DOJ and have weaponized it against political opponents. That may be the one major 'existential threat to our democracy' as they like to say that.

Ask them to prove allegations and they melt down. Again.

Boring.
I think the issue here is the appearance that, when it comes to Trump, you never ask for proof, you just take it at face value, but when it comes to Biden, you are all about proof.

That’s why it’s difficult to see wheee you stand. You claim to be a moderate, but almost everything you say appears to be left aligned.

Because, it’s hilarious that you can’t see it…I suspect you can, but you’re letting your partisan bias rule over your common sense.
Common sense is no substitute for facts, which are lacking here.

In fact, you usually substitute your partisan bias for actual common sense.

LLCs are common vehicles made for specific purposes. Since Hunter Biden was engaging in numerous deals with numerous different partners, they would make an LLC for each.

Money laundering would be like when Cohen made an LLC to pay off Clifford and used false retainer agreements to hide the fact that the money was actually coming from Trump.

I think the issue here is the appearance that, when it comes to Trump, you never ask for proof, you just take it at face value, but when it comes to Biden, you are all about proof.

That’s why it’s difficult to see wheee you stand. You claim to be a moderate, but almost everything you say appears to be left aligned.
Nope. I've said the same thing about Trump. And I've clearly been against the NY trial.

I'm an independent because my policy positions don't align with those of either party, and because I have significant disagreements with both parties on nearly every issue.

My view of this orange disaster has nothing to do with policy positions. It has to do with the fact that America isn't what I thought it was. That's it.

Common sense is no substitute for facts, which are lacking here.
Facts have been spelled out, you are looking for a conclusion prematurely…
In fact, you usually substitute your partisan bias for actual common sense.
Projection
LLCs are common vehicles made for specific purposes. Since Hunter Biden was engaging in numerous deals with numerous different partners, they would make an LLC for each.
Oh yeah sure…influence peddling is legitimate for you eh?
Money laundering would be like when Cohen made an LLC to pay off Clifford and used false retainer agreements to hide the fact that the money was actually coming from Trump.
lol…Nice double standard you have there…

Nope. I've said the same thing about Trump. And I've clearly been against the NY trial.

I'm an independent because my policy positions don't align with those of either party, and because I have significant disagreements with both parties on nearly every issue.

My view of this orange disaster has nothing to do with policy positions. It has to do with the fact that America isn't what I thought it was. That's it.
Aw, poor disillusioned baby..

Nixon got popped for a silly, stupid, minor "crime", when his war crimes would have gotten him executed at Nuremberg. The same is true with many other Presidents who have had their real sins glossed over or totally ignored. America doesn't like to have its warts and moles revealed by going after the grievous offenses its "leaders" have committed. The duopoly has produced a stream of unconvicted felons. Everyone of any party that, for example, voted for and supported the illegal and catastrophic Iraq invasion is a traitor to the Constitution and a war criminal, including Biden, Ms Clinton and the entire Bush league. Yet, here we are talking about vague charges of influence peddling.
Fritz Perls famously said that in the world there are three levels of "shit"; chicken shit, bull shit and elephant shit. We are painting the walls with chicken shit while we wallow in the elephant kind.
The Iraq invasion was indeed a stupid move on our part and never should have happened. But it was done with the full force of U.S. law via congressional vote of the people's elected representatives in the House and Senate that was more than 2 to 1 in favor of authorizing military action. That was 22 years ago and is water under the bridge especially with a bipartisan vote in congress to repeal authorization for military action in Iraq in 2021.

Dealing with the here and now is not 'chicken shit' when we cannot undo what happened 22 years ago.

How the fuck could any of us "prove" anything? This isnt a court of law and we arent investigators, but its super weird that you arent capable of acknowledging the mountain of evidence against Joe and his family. You ask the impossible from us, but you cant even admit that there is a lot of smoke around the Bidens.

Youre a weak debater.
I want to get this right.

You are saying that proving the accusations is impossible but we should believe it anyway?

“Orange disaster”….when was the last time you used such rhetoric about Biden?

Forum List

Back