Lead Investigator Says President Biden ‘Committed Many Crimes’

Release alleged crimes? Eh that doesn't sound like it's going to turn out to be much of anything.

It's not what you know, it's what you can prove. And in today's America even being able to prove something can mean nothing depending at which side you're coming from.

They need to not be like Democrats where you show up with allegations and fragile evidence constantly that leads to nothing. Do that too much and soon no one will believe you. They need to come ready to do battle with real ammo or not come at all.

Correct. If they know the Crimes, they are past due. You or I would have already been jailed. They will expire or the criminal will expire first as they keep “investigating”.

Last edited:
It’s a royal “you”, including Comer and all the other right wing sources.
Your example doesn't sound "breathless" to me....Maybe it's any dissent from your opinion that has you confused....

Ah, so you were talking about everyone that your opposed to, but chose to make that unclear in your post....I call bull shit.

Your example doesn't sound "breathless" to me....Maybe it's any dissent from your opinion that has you confused....

Ah, so you were talking about everyone that your opposed to, but chose to make that unclear in your post....I call bull shit.
The reporting on the source in right wing media most certainly was breathless and there were dozens of breathless threads on this board.

This source was fundamental to the right wing case against Biden, and they pretend like it doesn’t exist anymore. Rarely, if ever, admitting that it was all bullshit. Or coming up with wild conspiracies that the prosecution is a cover up.

The reporting on the source in right wing media most certainly was breathless and there were dozens of breathless threads on this board.

This source was fundamental to the right wing case against Biden, and they pretend like it doesn’t exist anymore. Rarely, if ever, admitting that it was all bullshit. Or coming up with wild conspiracies that the prosecution is a cover up.
Now, that sounds "breathless"..... lol

I can look inward as honestly as anyone!
1718553899237.png

Pretending like it didn’t happen makes you guys look pathetic.

We’ve all seen the reporting. It’s Republicans trying desperately to make something out of nothing.

Like that time they freaked out over Hunter Biden repaying his dad for a car payment.
How many shell companies sprung from that? If it even happened…🙄

Forum List

Back