Lead Prosecutor in Rittenhouse Political Prosecution Says Rittenhouse Chased His Antifa Attackers. Then He Shows Video Of Antifa Chasing Rittenhouse.

One poster in this thread has not only exposed himself as a gun-hating commie, but also has shown himself to assume/speculate like a motherfucker, and to be completely ignorant on a number of topics, while accusing others of the same.

I am not naming names.

One poster in this thread has not only exposed himself as a gun-hating commie, but also has shown himself to assume/speculate like a motherfucker, and to be completely ignorant on a number of topics, while accusing others of the same.

I am not naming names.

Have some balls, use names. You are not normally this much of a pussy.

so, how did I show I hate guns?

Willing to bet I have far more experience with them than you do

Yeah, they learn CPR and some very basic first aid.
:laughing0301:

Bro...

So, some "very basic first aid" TRAINING, right?

As opposed to some OTHER form if first aid training.

So:
1. Now you admit that he had first aid trainin, but
2. You try to quantify that level of training WITHOUT knowing anything about either.

Not your finest hour.

It would be much easier to just give it up.

LOL, this case is imploding for the prosecution:

“If I catch any one of you guys alone tonight, I’m going to fucking kill you”.
Which is why the FBI kept their Drone Footage from the media all these months of the Dead Criminals stalking Kyle for the kill.

:laughing0301:

Bro...

So, some "very basic first aid" TRAINING, right?

As opposed to some OTHER form if first aid training.

So:
1. Now you admit that he had first aid trainin, but
2. You try to quantify that level of training WITHOUT knowing anything about either.

Not your finest hour.

It would be much easier to just give it up.

If you wish to call that medical training, I guess there is nothing I can do to change your mind. I am sure next time you have a medical issue you will run to your local swimming pool for advice.

Perhaps many of the Prog politicians should do the same. This is their show and has been since the 1960's with the help of the Repubs.

I wish politicians from both sides would read it. Even if you do not buy the supernatural aspect of it, there is much wisdom in it

Then today it appears that the prosecutor put Francis Soyer from the movie Stripes on the stand. (but don't call him Francis. If any of you homos you call him Francis, he'll kill you. And don't touch his stuff either.)

Sounds like you habitually tick people off. Might want to work on that.

moonie is a troll. One of these days he's going to call someone an asshole, who really is one, and we won't have put up with his trolling anymore.

Forum List

Back