Lead Prosecutor in Rittenhouse Political Prosecution Says Rittenhouse Chased His Antifa Attackers. Then He Shows Video Of Antifa Chasing Rittenhouse.

The major mistake Kyle made that night appears to be getting separated from his buddy. Would Kyle have been attacked if his buddy was with him? Could the buddy have stopped the filthy ass pedo before the encounter became deadly?

Kyle's major failure was not being experienced in handling these type of situations, but how many of us are experienced in handling a violent psycho in a one on one engagement?

Kyle had excellent gun handling training. Shooting only immediate threats, and clearing a jam in a high stress situation. I'm not sure I could do what he did.

Kyle was very naive. Running around playing medic.

Being naive is not criminal and he did nothing wrong and these charges are bullshit.

Kyle's gun handling was almost perfect. No criticism of the young man other than getting into a bad situation trying to help but not understanding who the enemy was and how bad these BLM/ANTIFA/Communist assholes were.
to bad the adult men in that community didnt step up and do their job and left it for a kid to do,,

Putting him on trial is UNFAIR to begin with. It was ALL because of politics, which should have no place in our justice system. If this doesnt qualify for self defense, what does?

1636129644385.png

For those that don't know. liberals are saying that the guy on the ground being kicked, was the attacker.

No. That is not me exaggerating. That is their stated position.

Live by the skateboard, use the skateboard for a weapon, die by the skateboard.

Name calling (including racial slurs) is not adequate provocation to eliminate a self-defense claim.

Threatening violence could be, depending on the circumstances, on a case-by-case basis. For example, if I sit calmly and say to you in a quiet voice that I am going to kill you, that's not likely going to be considered "provocative" but if I am up in your face yelling it, that might do be adequate provocation. But, after yelling it, I run away, and you keep pursuing me, that's a completely different situation.
I’m not talking about the provocation being used to justify self-defense. It’s the physical reaction from the provocation that justifies self-defense.

Let me explain:

(1) You and I don’t know each other. But I walk up to you and tell you that your mom is fat.

(2) You proceed to kick the shit out of me.

(3) As I’m getting the shit kicked out of me, I pull out a gun and kill you.

As far as I understand, I can claim self-defense for killing you because you were doing physical harm to me. I provoked you by making fun of your mom, which is not illegal. You assaulted me, which is illegal. I have the right to defend myself when you are assaulting me.

One of the filthy ass Communist that Kyle dispatched threatened to kill his family, including his grandmother.

"I'm gonna burn this house down with all you fuckers in it!" -Huber

joseph-rosenbaum-sex-offender.jpg

Rosenbaum battled bipolar disorder and was homeless, according to The Washington Post, which reported he had been discharged from a hospital earlier in the day after a suicide attempt. He had spent more than a decade in prison in Arizona after being convicted of sexual conduct with a minor.

He was not part of the protesters nor the groups of armed men who were also there, the Post reported. He had briefly visited his fiancée after being discharged, to whom he proposed the previous winter in the middle of a busy sidewalk. It was just who he was, she told the Post: "He'd make you laugh out of nowhere."

"He wasn't down there as a rioter or a looter," Rosenbaum's fiancée told the Post in reference to August 25. "Why was he there? I have no answer. I ask myself that question every day."

Rosenbaum was mentally ill and had just gotten out of the mental hospital.

Yeah, he was aggressive. I don't think he deserved to die though.

They discharged him after he tried to commit suicide?
Yeah right.... :laughing0301:

I’m not talking about the provocation being used to justify self-defense. It’s the physical reaction from the provocation that justifies self-defense.

Let me explain:

(1) You and I don’t know each other. But I walk up to you and tell you that your mom is fat.

(2) You proceed to kick the shit out of me.

(3) As I’m getting the shit kicked out of me, I pull out a gun and kill you.

As far as I understand, I can claim self-defense for killing you because you were doing physical harm to me. I provoked you by making fun of your mom, which is not illegal. You assaulted me, which is illegal. I have the right to defend myself when you are assaulting me.
What was happening there was an insurrection. One of hundreds if not thousands over several years. It was not a G rated happy fest. Although with all of the stealing and pilfering it probably had some of those elements. With the high taxed citizens watching their police doing nothing, while in a school board meeting the same police take down and rough up a father whose little girl was raped in a bathroom by laws and rules set up by the same type of people that told the cops not to do anything to people destroying and stealing billions of dollars of property. So a teenager became a cop doing their job. After all, those pensions and benefits are more important.

What was happening there was an insurrection. One of hundreds if not thousands over several years. It was not a G rated happy fest. Although with all of the stealing and pilfering it probably had some of those elements. With the high taxed citizens watching their police doing nothing, while in a school board meeting the same police take down and rough up a father whose little girl was raped in a bathroom by laws and rules set up by the same type of people that told the cops not to do anything to people destroying and stealing billions of dollars of property. So a teenager became a cop doing their job. After all, those pensions and benefits are more important.
Not sure what any of that has to do with the post you responded to.

"Oh, so he had it coming? Saying that justifies his execution"?

--idiot leftists who don't believe in self defense and believe we should just accept our beatings and resulting death without resistance.
The Leftists had no problem when Ashli Babbitt was shot during the Capitol Hill riot. She was threatening lives with her behavior and deemed a threat to the officer who shot her. In the case of civilians, if I go after someone and threaten to kill them and they happen to be carrying and shoot me dead, it is self-defense for the shooter and my fault.

The Left does not like people using firearms for personal self-defense. In any and all cases, they are going to pursue fault with the shooter no matter the circumstances.

I think this is the crux of the argument for cases like this.

In my opinion, the initial contact is allowed it to be just about anything short of physically striking or possibly threatening the other person. If the other person gets mad and attacks, then it’s considered self-defense when the instigator kills the other.

Like if I go up to you and call you ugly and you start chasing me and telling me you’re going to kick my ass, then I’m justified in pulling a gun out and shooting you while you’re chasing me.

There’s more nuance to it, but that’s basically how I generalize it.

What’s your opinion?

I think this is the question that needs answered in the trial.

Yes, he did have medical training. Do you really not know anything about this case? It’s always amazing how lefties are so opinionated on certain subjects, and yet are completely ignorant of the facts.

No he did not. He had been the member of some teenage explorer group for less than a year. They are not giving any sort of medical training beyond maybe how to put on a bandage.

No he did not. He had been the member of some teenage explorer group for less than a year. They are not giving any sort of medical training beyond maybe how to put on a bandage.
He was a lifeguard and you're ignorant as any other progressive. Oh, and he wasn't a pedophile like the thug he killed.

Forum List

Back