Lead Prosecutor in Rittenhouse Political Prosecution Says Rittenhouse Chased His Antifa Attackers. Then He Shows Video Of Antifa Chasing Rittenhouse.

I have given my opinion. As the trial goes on that opinion is open be changed based on the evidence we are allowed to see.

Unlike most of you who have decided he is 100% innocent and will reject any outcome but that.

Unlike you all, I do not have a dog in this fight

Your prior words expose this as a lie.

Just sayin...

Yes, and yes, and there is even video of him rendering aid. How is it that you are so ignorant of basic facts?

half right, he had a med kit with him. He had no real training.

My son went to a few of the protest and there were real life nurses and EMTs there rendering aid.

I have given my opinion. As the trial goes on that opinion is open be changed based on the evidence we are allowed to see.

Unlike most of you who have decided he is 100% innocent and will reject any outcome but that.

Unlike you all, I do not have a dog in this fight
Again, you shit on us for giving our opinions, but it's okay for you to do so, deciding that he was there to start trouble without hearing ANY EVIDENCE.

What happened to the presumption of innocence?

Again, you shit on us for giving our opinions, but it's okay for you to do so, deciding that he was there to start trouble without hearing ANY EVIDENCE.

What happened to the presumption of innocence?

So, tell me if he is found guilty by the jury, will you be ok with that?

Not at all. I personally think that Rittenhouse went there looking for trouble and found it. Not sure if that is illegal or not. Will let the jury make that choice
I think rittenhouse represents 150 million Americans who by that time were screaming at their tv sets demanding to know why democrats allow the nightly riots to continue

He used poor judgement to attend the riots where so many libs were running wild

but there is no evidence that he killed anyone who was not trying to kill him first

Forum List

Back