Lead Prosecutor in Rittenhouse Political Prosecution Says Rittenhouse Chased His Antifa Attackers. Then He Shows Video Of Antifa Chasing Rittenhouse.

I am merely suggesting we wait till all the witnesses and such have been heard before declaring innocent or guilty.
True. But the prosecution's case is presently falling apart.

Every attorney is taught to never ask a question that they don't already know the answer. McGinnis has been giving interviews all over the place. Since day one. The prosecution had to know what he was going to say. So why call him? The defense is going to cross examine this witness. They will be able to enhance the narrative the prosecution just laid out. This is their strongest witness.

During pretrial motions it was clear that the prosecution's case was being gutted and fileted like a trout. Why did they go on?

He just came out of the mental hospital. He threw a baggy at Rittenhouse that contain stuff he had gotten from the mental hospital.

Seems like if he had a chain, that would've came up in the trial.

The bag contained the chain. You can here it clank when it hits the ground. There is a picture of the pedo holding it as well. That picture was presented as evidence in the trial. You should perhaps pay more attention to the trial.

At this point, based on what THE PROSECUTION has presented thus far, the only people who are still "waiting on all the evidence" are those who do not believe that firearms should be used in self defense.

Prove me wrong.

I know the very idea of a fair trail is foreign to you, but we are not all like you.

Based on the abundance of video evidence that has been available from day two, this trial should have never begun.

The ADA is corrupt, the DA is corrupt. A more clear case of self defense would be hard to conjure but these political whores decided to run this kid through the ringer for THEIR corrupt reasons.

You seem to be leaning toward a conviction

Not at all. I personally think that Rittenhouse went there looking for trouble and found it. Not sure if that is illegal or not. Will let the jury make that choice

Based on the abundance of video evidence that has been available from day two, this trial should have never begun.

The ADA is corrupt, the DA is corrupt. A more clear case of self defense would be hard to conjure but these political whores decided to run this kid through the ringer for THEIR corrupt reasons.
They all want to eliminate the right of self defense with a firearm.

It's a gun-grabbing motive.

At this point, based on what THE PROSECUTION has presented thus far, the only people who are still "waiting on all the evidence" are those who do not believe that firearms should be used in self defense.

Prove me wrong.

I have no problem with firearms being used for self defense. Break into my house and I will prove it to you.

I personally think that Rittenhouse went there looking for trouble and found it. Not sure if that is illegal or not. Will let the jury make that choice

Not at all. I personally think that Rittenhouse went there looking for trouble and found it. Not sure if that is illegal or not. Will let the jury make that choice
And all the rioters burning down businesses and chasing people with guns, weren’t looking for trouble?

I don’t think a guy shouting if anyone needs medical attention is “looking for trouble”.

Sooooo, you say no, then present an opinion that refutes what you just said.

You sound like a prosecution witness.

DOH!

Not at all. I personally think that Rittenhouse went there looking for trouble
Based on what?

Video evidence shows him running down the street asking if anyone needed first aid. Also, you can hear him in one video saying "friendly, friendly, friendly" indicating that he was not there to start shit.

and found it.
Or it found him.
Not sure if that is illegal or not.
It's not.
Will let the jury make that choice
Let a jury decide if this kid is a murderer because some people have formed the baseless belief that Rittenhouse was there to start shit?

:dunno:

Forum List

Back