Lead Prosecutor in Rittenhouse Political Prosecution Says Rittenhouse Chased His Antifa Attackers. Then He Shows Video Of Antifa Chasing Rittenhouse.

This should have never gone to trial.

Apparently the prosecution's completely dishonest claim is this: At one point in the video, both men are walking, neither chasing each other, and Rittenhouse is behind Rosenbaum at some distance. They're both walking the same way. No one is chasing anyone.

But because Rittenhouse is behind Rosenbaum, the prosecution wants to claim this constitutes Rittenhouse "chasing Rosenbaum first." Even though the actual video shows only one chase, one sequence where people are rushing and running, and in that sequence, Rosenbaum (the antifa terrorist) is clearly chasing Rittenhouse.

You CANNOT tell a jury that the evidence will show X when it plainly show Y. Yhe jury should have already decided that this was self defense and anything after that was a continuation of it.

Rittenhouse should be freed immediately...the prosecution has been corrupt from the start....

Also on Tuesday, news broke that the FBI had failed to share evidence with the defense and then “lost” some of that same evidence. Although the testimony wasn’t televised, Branca writes,

----

Wednesday’s most interesting story also involved mishandled evidence. Rittenhouse made available to the prosecution the contents of his cell phone. He had nothing to hide.

Things were different went it came to Gaige Grosskreutz’s phone. Grosskreutz was the man who simultaneously stuck a gun and his phone, with the camera working, into Kyle’s face when Kyle shot his arm.

Police investigators obtained a search warrant for Grosskreutz’s phone, which would certainly have contained material evidence. Bizarrely, though, the police did not serve the warrant, did not seize his phone, and never tried to gain access to the contents.

The very young detective in charge of the case conceded that this was the only time in his experience at the Kenosha PD that the police did not serve a search warrant for a phone download. The reason given was “Marcy’s Law,” which protects victims of crimes from invasive investigations. So Grosskreutz, who stuck a gun in Kyle’s face, was framed as a “victim,” from day one.

However, the detective admitted that, in his experience, the police had never before used Marcy’s Law to prevent a search warrant for cell phone evidence. The police also didn’t record their interview with Grosskreutz, another anomaly in a department that recorded everyone’s interviews.

It turns out that Deputy District Attorney Thomas Binger decided to keep Grosskreutz’s phone contents from that night a secret because of his status as a victim under Marcy’s Law.

The issue caused a hubbub in the courtroom, and due to the time, testimony was suspended until Thursday morning.

On Thursday morning, defense attorney Richards elicited in testimony from the detective that police had received a search warrant for Grosskreutz’s phone but never served it. When Richards asked why, the detective said it was because he wasn’t “comfortable with Marcy’s Law.”

It was at this point that Richards pointed at the prosecutor and demanded of the detective, “He’s nodding at you now, isn’t he?”

That made everyone sit straight up in their seats.

The point he was making was that the detective who was only a year on the job as a detective, and ten as a street officer, and was appointed to head the biggest case in Kenosha, was taking his investigative cues from the deputy DA, keeping evidence out of the trial that might be exculpatory.

Yup, the ADA is as dirty as they come.

Unless the fix is in. REmember this is clown world we are living in now.

I don't expect him to get off; I'm certain the jury has already been properly inundated with death threats against them and their relatives, same as with the Chauvin jurors.

If I initiate contact with you and get you so mad that you come after me, it is really self-defense when I kill you?

If only that were the case. We KNOW that it isn't. Your pedo friend went after Kyle because Kyle put out your pedo friends fire.

Oh, and because he was a vile child rapist and wanted to kill Kyle.

If only that were the case. We KNOW that it isn't. Your pedo friend went after Kyle because Kyle put out your pedo friends fire.

Oh, and because he was a vile child rapist and wanted to kill Kyle.

But Democrats are mystified by people who don't like pedoes, so that point is lost on them. they think pedoes are just a 'lifestyle choice'.

joseph-rosenbaum-sex-offender.jpg

Rosenbaum battled bipolar disorder and was homeless, according to The Washington Post, which reported he had been discharged from a hospital earlier in the day after a suicide attempt. He had spent more than a decade in prison in Arizona after being convicted of sexual conduct with a minor.

He was not part of the protesters nor the groups of armed men who were also there, the Post reported. He had briefly visited his fiancée after being discharged, to whom he proposed the previous winter in the middle of a busy sidewalk. It was just who he was, she told the Post: "He'd make you laugh out of nowhere."

"He wasn't down there as a rioter or a looter," Rosenbaum's fiancée told the Post in reference to August 25. "Why was he there? I have no answer. I ask myself that question every day."

Rosenbaum was mentally ill and had just gotten out of the mental hospital.

Yeah, he was aggressive. I don't think he deserved to die though.

If I initiate contact with you and get you so mad that you come after me, it is really self-defense when I kill you?
And what did Rittenhouse do that made child molester so mad that he couldn't resist trying to do to Rittenhouse what he actually threatened to do? Asking if anyone needed first aid?
:laughing0301:

Jesus, you really are a leftist dumb fuck. I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you just removed.

Forum List

Back