Lead Prosecutor in Rittenhouse Political Prosecution Says Rittenhouse Chased His Antifa Attackers. Then He Shows Video Of Antifa Chasing Rittenhouse.

joseph-rosenbaum-sex-offender.jpg

Rosenbaum battled bipolar disorder and was homeless, according to The Washington Post, which reported he had been discharged from a hospital earlier in the day after a suicide attempt. He had spent more than a decade in prison in Arizona after being convicted of sexual conduct with a minor.

He was not part of the protesters nor the groups of armed men who were also there, the Post reported. He had briefly visited his fiancée after being discharged, to whom he proposed the previous winter in the middle of a busy sidewalk. It was just who he was, she told the Post: "He'd make you laugh out of nowhere."

"He wasn't down there as a rioter or a looter," Rosenbaum's fiancée told the Post in reference to August 25. "Why was he there? I have no answer. I ask myself that question every day."

Rosenbaum was mentally ill and had just gotten out of the mental hospital.

Yeah, he was aggressive. I don't think he deserved to die though.

So what? Rittenhouse isn't obligated to let these thugs beat on him and kill him, just because the vermin was allegedly mentally ill.

joseph-rosenbaum-sex-offender.jpg

Rosenbaum battled bipolar disorder and was homeless, according to The Washington Post, which reported he had been discharged from a hospital earlier in the day after a suicide attempt. He had spent more than a decade in prison in Arizona after being convicted of sexual conduct with a minor.

He was not part of the protesters nor the groups of armed men who were also there, the Post reported. He had briefly visited his fiancée after being discharged, to whom he proposed the previous winter in the middle of a busy sidewalk. It was just who he was, she told the Post: "He'd make you laugh out of nowhere."

"He wasn't down there as a rioter or a looter," Rosenbaum's fiancée told the Post in reference to August 25. "Why was he there? I have no answer. I ask myself that question every day."

Rosenbaum was mentally ill and had just gotten out of the mental hospital.

Yeah, he was aggressive. I don't think he deserved to die though.

Then why did he have a large length of chain, and why did he set fires?

He was a violent child rapist who tried to kill Kyle.

Here you are crying over a pervert.

By the way, Bipolar is treatable, and violence is not a feature of bipolarism.

He was violent because he was.

And what did Rittenhouse do that made child molester so mad that he couldn't resist trying to do to Rittenhouse what he actually threatened to do? Asking if anyone needed first aid?

I asked a question in general, I did not make any judgements about this specific case.

If I go into a bar and throw my beer on some guy and he then attempts to beat my ass and I kill him, is that really self defense? That is all I am asking.

Hmmmm, the. Prosecution puts their case on first and usually leads with their strongest evidence. Are you suggesting that cross examination by the defense will make the prosecution's case?

I am merely suggesting we wait till all the witnesses and such have been heard before declaring innocent or guilty.

Then why did he have a large length of chain, and why did he set fires?

He was a violent child rapist who tried to kill Kyle.

Here you are crying over a pervert.

By the way, Bipolar is treatable, and violence is not a feature of bipolarism.

He was violent because he was.

He just came out of the mental hospital. He threw a baggy at Rittenhouse that contain stuff he had gotten from the mental hospital.

Seems like if he had a chain, that would've came up in the trial.

I may regret asking this, but why don't you tell us what would make this trial fair?

I'll wait.

Both sides being able to present their case, a judge and a jury that are impartial and rule based only on evidence.

Seems pretty basic to me, why is this confusing?

The good thing is that we are NOT jurors. We do not need to wait until all evidence is in.

This is true, you are more than allowed to make your judgments off the words of a single witness.

I prefer to let it all to work out since I do not have all the information.

He just came out of the mental hospital. He threw a baggy at Rittenhouse that contain stuff he had gotten from the mental hospital.

Seems like if he had a chain, that would've came up in the trial.
You seem to have missed all the video evidence.

Also, you seem to have ignored THE PROSECUTION'S witness who testified what Rosenbaum threatened to do....AND attempted.

:dunno:

Both sides being able to present their case, a judge and a jury that are impartial and rule based only on evidence.

Seems pretty basic to me, why is this confusing?
Is that not what is happening?

I mean, at this point, the defense may not even need to put on evidence. The prosecution is doing a bang-up job of defending Rittenhouse.

This is true, you are more than allowed to make your judgments off the words of a single witness.

I prefer to let it all to work out since I do not have all the information.
That's fine.

Just don't sit here and act all snooty about it when we make up our minds based on THE PROSECUTION's witness confirming what we have all been saying.

Forum List

Back