Lead Prosecutor in Rittenhouse Political Prosecution Says Rittenhouse Chased His Antifa Attackers. Then He Shows Video Of Antifa Chasing Rittenhouse.

He drove to a different state with his AR15 for some reason.

The AR resided in Wisconsin. This has been known for a very long time. Are you just willfully ignorant, or are you intentionally lying?

4A3AEC7E-BA52-4CCB-A0B9-F1F38481E238.jpeg

The witness on now is the one that picked up the pistol that the ANTIFA asshole used to threaten Kyle . He said he had to clear a round out of the chamber, meaning Kyle was in significant danger during the attack.

And all the rioters burning down businesses and chasing people with guns, weren’t looking for trouble?

I don’t think a guy shouting if anyone needs medical attention is “looking for trouble”.
Was that a medical bag he was toting or a gun? :icon_rolleyes:

And YOU have already decided that reason.

Do you own a mirror?

I have given my opinion. As the trial goes on that opinion is open be changed based on the evidence we are allowed to see.

Unlike most of you who have decided he is 100% innocent and will reject any outcome but that.

Unlike you all, I do not have a dog in this fight

And all the rioters burning down businesses and chasing people with guns, weren’t looking for trouble?

I don’t think a guy shouting if anyone needs medical attention is “looking for trouble”.

Does he have medical training? Was he carrying first aid equipment and supplies?

Forum List

Back