Lead Prosecutor in Rittenhouse Political Prosecution Says Rittenhouse Chased His Antifa Attackers. Then He Shows Video Of Antifa Chasing Rittenhouse.

I agree all of this is accurate. The only thing I would like to find out more about is why they were trying to kill him first.

That is known. He had the gall to put out their arson fire.

moonie is a troll. One of these days he's going to call someone an asshole, who really is one, and we won't have put up with his trolling anymore.
The hell of it is that he's not even good at trolling.....For most people, practice makes perfect....But not in his case.

The hell of it is that he's not even good at trolling.....For most people, practice makes perfect....But not in his case.

moonie lacks that one essential trait, intellect. That's why he will never be good at anything except getting his ass beat.

:laughing0301:

Bro...

So, some "very basic first aid" TRAINING, right?

As opposed to some OTHER form if first aid training.

So:
1. Now you admit that he had first aid trainin, but
2. You try to quantify that level of training WITHOUT knowing anything about either.

Not your finest hour.

It would be much easier to just give it up.

But giving up would require a level of self awareness that I think the gator lacks.

Thats me with sushi

But the more we know about rittenhouse the more not guilty he appears to be (except for the underage weapons charge)

I agree with you and sushi...and with how things are going. So far he does seem to be not guilty of the things he is charged with.

Thats me with sushi

But the more we know about rittenhouse the more not guilty he appears to be (except for the underage weapons charge)

The weapons charge is nebulous at best.

No he did not. He had been the member of some teenage explorer group for less than a year. They are not giving any sort of medical training beyond maybe how to put on a bandage.
He had medical training AND a med kit on him. He was there to help people.

Forum List

Back