Lead Prosecutor in Rittenhouse Political Prosecution Says Rittenhouse Chased His Antifa Attackers. Then He Shows Video Of Antifa Chasing Rittenhouse.

The weapons charge is nebulous at best.
I think he clearly violated that law even if it is just a misdemeanor

Which considering the murder rate of underage gang bangers in the hood should be a felony

But its not so they cant put him in prison for that

I think he clearly violated that law even if it is just a misdemeanor

Which considering the murder rate of underage gang bangers in the hood should be a felony

But its not so they cant put him in prison for that

I honestly don't know. There are so many exceptions to the law that like I said, the illegality of Rittenhouse having the AR is nebulous. I agree that is the only possible conviction that the prosecution realistically has a chance of getting, but even there it is a question.

but then you said he did have training other than CPR,,

you cant even keep track of your lies,,

He has no medial training, that has not changed, you are the only one lying. We got first aid training in the Corps to the point I could have saved you from a sucking chest would with a ball point pen....and that was not medical training, none of us would have tried to claim we had medical training.

He has no medial training, that has not changed, you are the only one lying. We got first aid training in the Corps to the point I could have saved you from a sucking chest would with a ball point pen....and that was not medical training, none of us would have tried to claim we had medical training.
so youre saying first aid is not medical training??

sounds like another alinsky word game that has nothing to do with the topic,, in other words you lied about the context,,

nobody cares about skateboard guy...........

But 90 million Americans STILL cheering ( 16 months later :eusa_dance: ) about the moment skateboard guy got his ass shot off!

I agree that is the only possible conviction that the prosecution realistically has a chance of getting, but even there it is a question
The prosecution will chew off a hand before doing EVERYTHING in its power and beyond to nail the kid for something

so youre saying first aid is not medical training??

sounds like another alinsky word game that has nothing to do with the topic,, in other words you lied about the context,,

Yes, that is what I am saying. I know 1000s of people that have had first aid training and none of them would tell you they are medically trained.

That is like saying you are electrician trained because you know how to change a light bub

Yes, that is what I am saying. I know 1000s of people that have had first aid training and none of them would tell you they are medically trained.

That is like saying you are electrician trained because you know how to change a light bub
OK then why did you say medical when we all knew he had first aid training,,

would it be a lie by omission??

so he had first aid training and if thats enough for the state to allow him to watch over dozens of people at a pool its enough for a riot,,

Forum List

Back