Lead Prosecutor in Rittenhouse Political Prosecution Says Rittenhouse Chased His Antifa Attackers. Then He Shows Video Of Antifa Chasing Rittenhouse.

I said that he did not have medical training, you asked me why I said that. The answer is because CPR is not medical training.

It's not? What sort of training is it? Automotive?

The prosecution will chew off a hand before doing EVERYTHING in its power and beyond to nail the kid for something

Indeed. Because it is a political prosecution.

What is the difference between changing a light bulb and wiring a house?
so you cant tell me,,

face it,, youre trying to play word games and change the context,, in other words youre lying,,

its been the context all along that kyle was there to render first aid if needed, why you want to play word games with that can only be for dishonest reasons,,

so you cant tell me,,

face it,, youre trying to play word games and change the context,, in other words youre lying,,

its been the context all along that kyle was there to render first aid if needed, why you want to play word games with that can only be for dishonest reasons,,

I just did tell you.

It was said he was there to render medical aide....now you are moving the goal post and getting mad at me for making you do it

Forum List

Back