Leader of Proud Boys complains about DC jail conditions

Look at all the white leftists attacking a BLACK man because he hold TRADITIONAL AMERICAN VALUES

400.jpeg

Look at all the white leftists attacking a BLACK man because he hold TRADITIONAL AMERICAN VALUES

View attachment 565865
I'm certainly not a white leftist. If you have a problem with his incarceration that is on the courts not the jails.

Our jails need to be a bad experience. They are the absolute last line of defense against sheer anarchy.

Poor Fellow....maybe he was thinking he would have gotten a Presidential Pardon by now? Sorry, you leader lost in November 2020....:laughing0301:
Rightwing terrorists are fundamentally cowards.

View attachment 565869

His complaints appear to be the same as the things the US Marshals are finding out.

So I would say he is most likely telling the true about harassment and unsanitary conditions.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Prison was pretty unsanitary. If it had been candyland I likely wouldn't have learned my lesson. Just like the revolving door that was the juvie system and county jail.

You right wing clowns have never complained about the conditions in prison, now that the Butt Boys are in jail it's a problem.
1637284546848.png

People like you whine endlessly about things that happened one hundred and fifty years ago as though it has any relevance to the people you deal with today.

If you want to hold the sons guilty for the sins of the fathers you're no better than the one's you criticize and will only force the one's you criticize to defend themselves.

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 565894

People like you whine endlessly about things that happened one hundred and fifty years ago as though it has any relevance to the people you deal with today.

If you want to hold the sons guilty for the sins of the fathers you're no better than the one's you criticize and will only force the one's you criticize to defend themselves.

*****SMILE*****

What does any of that have to do with the fact you right wing clowns have NEVER whined about prison conditions until the Butt Boys got locked up.

Forum List

Back