Leader of the GOP

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you tonight the leader of the GOP, John Boehner.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDyt_qCCiTo]John Boehner Again - Emotional, Sensitive, Drunk, Crying Melody - YouTube[/ame]

Don't just sit there, get the man a tissue.

I certainly hope Obama does not make him cry like this.

Last edited:
So what is better, John Boehner or this?

$nancy pelosi.jpg

and this:

If you ask me, the federal system is broken. Won't you join me in condemning the federal system whose Congress only has a 13% approval rating? Why not give the states back their power?

Last edited by a moderator:
You think we haven't known for the past four years that Boner cries in public?

Why don't you start a thread informing us that the sun is yellow while you're at it?

I agree that Congress is broken.

Would you favor a return to federalism, where the states once again govern themselves and have the purse strings by revoking the federal income tax passed at the turn of the 20th century?

As it stands now, Congress will continue to rape the country, drowning it in debt until it is no more. Either Congress will continue the out of control spending or Obummer will take away the power of Congress to say no to any debt ceilings so he can once again make them further irrelevant and continue the out of control spending. Either scenerio is bad.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back