Zone1 Leading Theologian finds demons made attempt on Trump's life

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
I first listened to Rev. Bob Larson more than 40 years ago on the radio, and he is without a doubt one of the world's foremost experts in demonology.

I hope Congress and the FBI invite Larson to testify, he can help tie this matter down.

I first listened to Rev. Bob Larson more than 40 years ago on the radio, and he is without a doubt one of the world's foremost experts in demonology.

I hope Congress and the FBI invite Larson to testify, he can help tie this matter down.

Well, it takes evil to try and assassinate someone who did nothing to you.

I don't know about demons, but I doubt this kid earned his wings.

i would love to watch gym jordan conduct hearings into demons. please please do this!

we'll be talking about the best democrats to put on that committee, but i don't think it will be difficult to find a few skeptics

i would love to watch gym jordan conduct hearings into demons. please please do this!

we'll be talking about the best democrats to put on that committee, but i don't think it will be difficult to find a few skeptics

It would be easy though to find demons among the Democrats.

It would be easy though to find demons among the Democrats.
people have been looking for "demons" for several generations. have any been found?

if we could get beealzebub under oath, what would jordan or taylor green ask him?:

Forum List

Back