Leaker from Pentagon identified

The propaganda must bring civilians along and up to speed on the morality of the coming war, and it must keep them there as the war becomes questionable [/b]

The propaganda preparation for the Vietnam was an example of the morality becoming questioned.

Reinforcement of hate propaganda is needed to prevent more young men like this one. Especially when what he did was politically justified by Trump's criticism of Biden's presidential war.

This is the reason why government needs to move more quickly on Trump, the loose cannon who is trying out the antiwar schtick, and convincing some young men.

Apparently, he was a gun loving racist, which in my view, is the main reason the leaker was found and ratted out.

Now if it was a Leftist leaking a Supreme court decision or things about Trump then all of a sudden finding the person leaking the information is too hard to do.

The article says that about 1.25 million people have such security clearance to such data. How on earth then do they keep any of it secret?

Insane.

You have obviously researched this. Could you provide some methodology as how you arrived at this?

You don't have to link all of your sources, but I would like to see the data you came up with comparing the number of leftist leakers to the to the number of gun loving racist ones.

Apparently, he was a gun loving racist, which in my view, is the main reason the leaker was found and ratted out.

Now if it was a Leftist leaking a Supreme court decision or things about Trump then all of a sudden finding the person leaking the information is too hard to do.

The article says that about 1.25 million people have such security clearance to such data. How on earth then do they keep any of it secret?

Insane.
Sounds like he was part of a para-militia gun loving group of trumpers. They hate America.

Insane.
Reddit hates him so I'm going with he's a good guy and a Patsy

1681405359261521.jpg

For all of this handwringing, there's an issue I have with all of this. The report was that this was a leak from the Pentagon. How would someone from the Air National Guard have access to Pentagon files? The story said that the guardsman works at Ft. Bragg? What job can Jack have that would allow him access to high-level classified material from the Pentagon? It's not like all these documents are in some kind of repository that anyone with a clearance can just access with a login/password.

Last edited:
Whoever the leaker is, I hope they they either put him to death or send him to Girmo.

No one is afraid if committing espionage, stealing clasdified. There is no deterent. Traitors need to face consequences.
Couldn't agree more!

The UNiparty sure hates it when a whistleblower leaks the documents that prove they are gaslighting the sheeple.
Mockingbird is the mouthpiece for a corrupt DC cabal constantly lying to us about everything.

Why didn't MSM tell us that Ukraine is actually getting mauled like these docs say they are?

Forum List

Back