Leakers Caught.

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Feb 8, 2011
Three Obama tied White House Staff have been caught leaking administration information to the leftist press.

{An intriguing scoop courtesy of OANN's Trey Yingst: Apparently three White House staffers have been caught as the sources of leaked classified info, and "multiple people" are going to be fired when President Trump returns to the United States on May 27 following his first foreign trip.}

Popcorn: Apparently The White House Leakers Have Been Caught

This would explain why Lance Prevus and others returned on short notice from the ME..

Last edited:
This would explain why Lance Previous and others returned on short notice from the ME..
Got some information about this? I have said its EASY to find the leakers. Give some false information and see what gets leaked out....some disinfo to certain people etc.

This would explain why Lance Previous and others returned on short notice from the ME..
Got some information about this? I have said its EASY to find the leakers. Give some false information and see what gets leaked out....some disinfo to certain people etc.
Rush Limbaugh reported the fast departure this morning.. I'll look for a link.

Give certain stories to specific individuals and see what comes out.. Done this many times in investigations over the years..

I thought this thread was about this kind of leaker.

tmp_29921-politic8anDiapers94862802.gif
tmp_29921-leakers-2010180286.jpg

Why are there holdovers of importance from one administration to another? This boggles my mind. We have a lengthy transition period for a reason.

Three Obama tied White House Staff have been caught leaking administration information to the leftist press.

{An intriguing scoop courtesy of OANN's Trey Yingst: Apparently three White House staffers have been caught as the sources of leaked classified info, and "multiple people" are going to be fired when President Trump returns to the United States on May 27 following his first foreign trip.}

Popcorn: Apparently The White House Leakers Have Been Caught
No mention of Obama ties. Probably Priebus, Bannon, and Jared.

Forum List

Back