Learn from 67 Israeli needs to Affirmative Strike Hezbollah

GHook20

Platinum Member
Aug 3, 2020
Las Vegas and Chicago
Hezbollah is preparing and will launch an attack once Israel attacks Hamas. Make it look like they will invade Gaza and then strike Hezbollah with everything they got. Do not hold back, do not warn civilians, and show no mercy.

Hit them with everything you got and then invade and don’t hold back.

Neutralize Hezbollah and then take on Hamas. Reestablish control over Gaza!

Hezbollah is preparing and will launch an attack once Israel attacks Hamas. Make it look like they will invade Gaza and then strike Hezbollah with everything they got. Do not hold back, do not warn civilians, and show no mercy.

When they attacked Egypt in 1967 Egyptian troops were deployed in Yemen from 1962-1970.

There was no Hezbollah until the 1980s.. just to keep Israel out of Lebanon.

How could you be such a thief?

There was no Hezbollah until the 1980s.. just to keep Israel out of Lebanon.

How could you be such a thief?

Oh how NICE OF IRAN-----they are protecting the arab sunnis and arab maronite christians of Lebanon from the wicked JOOOOOS I AM DAMNED IMPRESSED. They even have a
burning desire to PROTECT the "HOLY KAABA" from the evil Sunnis. They, certainly did
the world a favor when they annihilated the evil zoroastrians virtually out of existence. I
wonder why Saudi arabia does not appreciate the kindness of the Houthi Yemenis who are
so eager to protect Mecca----from the filth of sunni dirt and make the place safe for the little
Mahdi in the well in Qom

Oh how NICE OF IRAN-----they are protecting the arab sunnis and arab maronite christians of Lebanon from the wicked JOOOOOS I AM DAMNED IMPRESSED. They even have a
burning desire to PROTECT the "HOLY KAABA" from the evil Sunnis. They, certainly did
the world a favor when they annihilated the evil zoroastrians virtually out of existence. I
wonder why Saudi arabia does not appreciate the kindness of the Houthi Yemenis who are
so eager to protect Mecca----from the filth of sunni dirt and make the place safe for the little
Mahdi in the well in Qom

Israel is now a pariah.

Forum List

Back