🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Leaving for awhile

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
I am busy with a new mod to a old game and my church frowns on politics so I am trying to ween my self off. I love arguing about politics so don't know how successfully I will be ) LOL.

I will vote next year and YES it will be for trump and a straight Republican ticket. Not sure after that supposed to not get involved in man's government, like I said that will be real tough for me to accomplish.

I am busy with a new mod to a old game and my church frowns on politics so I am trying to ween my self off. I love arguing about politics so don't know how successfully I will be ) LOL.

I will vote next year and YES it will be for trump and a straight Republican ticket. Not sure after that supposed to not get involved in man's government, like I said that will be real tough for me to accomplish.

Adios and Vaya con dios dude. Come back when you can.

Good luck my brother. I hope you find a happy place.

drain the swamp by voting for incumbents?

Good luck my brother. I hope you find a happy place.
Impossible

Well, couldn't you still post about kittens in the pets forum?

I believe the TDS epidemic hasn't infected those pages yet.

I hope you won’t be gone for too long. You will be missed. I will be voting the same way. Trump and republicans all the way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jehovahs witness?

Forum List

Back