🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Leaving The Left, My #WalkAway Story. Pretty much describes what I say every day

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

The left are fake racist piles of shit. They could not care less about womens rights, or minorities, or the planet if they tried. One day ALL of you will understand what I mean when I say none of them stand for a thing.

Did any do gooder left winger last night ride a bike or use public transportation to help the carbon emissions they preach against every fucking chance they get? Did they all show up in their millions of dollars in clothing, jewels and drugs while pretending to care about the desperate people in Venezuela? Did spike lee denounce the cops as they protected his black ass with AK47s as they all live behind walls while they preach against walls?

They deserve to be ignored and despised.

Wow so this is your argument, that people don't live their philosophy at every moment of the day?

This could apply to conservatives, liberals, Christians, Rastafarians, or just about anyone else. It's called "Life".

Wow so this is your argument, that people don't live their philosophy at every moment of the day?

This could apply to conservatives, liberals, Christians, Rastafarians, or just about anyone else. It's called "Life".
And oh yea...#walkaway is a Russian pushed meme. That's fact.

If the OP isn't a Russian troll he might as well be

Be smarter than that folks

It's all propaganda. Nobody needs a declaration. But, your last line indicates you are all about propaganda as well.

It's all propaganda. Nobody needs a declaration. But, your last line indicates you are all about propaganda as well.

Wait. This is confusing. You admit that #walkaway is Russian agitprop but pointing it out is propaganda?

Oh...

Wait. This is confusing. You admit that #walkaway is Russian agitprop but pointing it out is propaganda?

Oh...

What I am telling you is that it doesn't matter where it is coming from, it is propaganda. That said, your line of "Be smarter than that folks" indicates propaganda as well.

Or flat out denial that your party has problems.

Videos on leaving remind me of those cookie commercials where the kid is threatening to run away and mom bakes cookies and the kid decides to stay.

They are taking donations. So he didn't like house painting, and drugs got him and Clinton is immoral. LOL

What I am telling you is that it doesn't matter where it is coming from, it is propaganda.

I think the fact that Russian trolls are pushing that propaganda DOES matter.

Why would you want to hide that?

Evidently all those left-leaning Americans who are horrified over what has become of the Democratic Party are paid Russian agents.

:spinner:

Wow, it's amazing you can't understand that some people, while left leaning, can't go as far left as the current Democratic party is sliding.

So of course you have create some nefarious reason for it.

LOL, "Russian Bots"

Pathetic.

The difference is your side is trying to use government to force it's view more than the right is currently.

What I am telling you is that it doesn't matter where it is coming from, it is propaganda.

I think the fact that Russian trolls are pushing that propaganda DOES matter.

Why would you want to hide that?

You mean like the Russian trolls and Black Lives Matter? Or just the Russian trolls and whatever you happen to disagree with?

Here is the thing that you need to get. All they can do is exploit a division that is already there. All you can do recognize the issues, deal with the issues and move on.

I hope more walk away from the duopoly, but I do have to chortle that some appear to be laboring under the delusion that somehow 'walking away' means they are running into the arms of the GOP. That doesn't really appear to be the case.

I hope more walk away from the duopoly, but I do have to chortle that some appear to be laboring under the delusion that somehow 'walking away' means they are running into the arms of the GOP. That doesn't really appear to be the case.
Yep, folks do love to make simplistic assumptions.

The left are fake racist piles of shit. They could not care less about womens rights, or minorities, or the planet if they tried. One day ALL of you will understand what I mean when I say none of them stand for a thing.

Did any do gooder left winger last night ride a bike or use public transportation to help the carbon emissions they preach against every fucking chance they get? Did they all show up in their millions of dollars in clothing, jewels and drugs while pretending to care about the desperate people in Venezuela? Did spike lee denounce the cops as they protected his black ass with AK47s as they all live behind walls while they preach against walls?

I bet they make you cry. :lmao:

Sooooo, no do gooder lefty rode a bike or used public transportation to go to their idol false worship party and orgies last night?

They all showed up in big gigantic 8 cylinder engine limos?

Don't you love it when a fucking moron lefty who claim the republicans are the party of the rich and blame all white American Christian conservatives for the global warming that they themselves don't even believe in not say one fucking word about those losers carbon bigfeet?

Why do so many liberals who supposedly believe the sea levels are most certainly rising, live on the coasts? LOL, take a guess why.

Every liberal deserves to be ignored and utterly despised.

All they can do is exploit a division that is already there

Sorta true. Sometimes Russian trolls make shit up (like Pizzagate) and push that to right wing idiots who run with it

And sometimes they take real but insignificant stuff and feed THAT to you Trumpers and let you run with it.

And they push and push and you eat it up as if that shit was filet mignon

They probably hope it will bring the Dems more towards the center again if enough people do it.

Of course there will be some that vote for the "lesser of two evils", or not being as dramatic, "the one I can stand slightly more"

If the Dems nominate a hard lefty, some may vote for Trump just as some NeverTrumpers voted for Hillary.

Ive walked away from both parties...I no longer believe in being a part of a party. Plus they offer me nothing to believe in. I dependent makes sense.

It appears you have triggered all the forum snowflakes

Forum List

Back