🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Leaving The Left, My #WalkAway Story. Pretty much describes what I say every day

The left are fake racist piles of shit. They could not care less about womens rights, or minorities, or the planet if they tried. One day ALL of you will understand what I mean when I say none of them stand for a thing.

Did any do gooder left winger last night ride a bike or use public transportation to help the carbon emissions they preach against every fucking chance they get? Did they all show up in their millions of dollars in clothing, jewels and drugs while pretending to care about the desperate people in Venezuela? Did spike lee denounce the cops as they protected his black ass with AK47s as they all live behind walls while they preach against walls?

They deserve to be ignored and despised.

Another right winger pretending to have previously been a left winger.
But hey. It has to be a true story because his right wing buddies are rating "winner".
:laughing0301:

YOU are the type of haughty, falsely-accusing, golden-pedestal elitist that convinced me to "walk away." Thank you for proving my point, you hater of the average American. ANYTHING you liberal toddlers don't agree with you start caterwauling WAAAAAYYCIST over and over again. I'm used to cattle like you.

Guy, nobody here believes you were ever a Democrat.
Next thing you know they'll post threads claiming to be blexiting blacks. Their Caucasian race nonwithstanding.

Next thing you know they'll post threads claiming to be blexiting blacks.

Pretty much.

Here's the reality. With this economy, and President regardless of party would be riding high.

Trump, however, only stays in power by appealing to that angry 30% of the electorate that his rhetoric is aimed at. This is why he took a pasting in the midterms.

Forum List

Back