🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Leaving The Left, My #WalkAway Story. Pretty much describes what I say every day

Evidently all those left-leaning Americans who are horrified over what has become of the Democratic Party are paid Russian agents.

Which left leaning Americans would you be referring to and how would ou (a right wing Trumper) know anything about them?
Oh, I love this place.

I voted for Hillary. I lean Left. My positions on the issues are clearly listed in the thread linked at the end of the second line of my sig.

First I have right wingers humping my leg, now you. Illustrating the first line of my sig SO BEAUTIFULLY.

You wingers on both ends are so delightfully, wonderfully, consistently similar in your behaviors.
So you're not a Trumper but are defending Russian agitprop.

Hey it takes all kinds
Nope, just being honest.

But run with your conspiracy theory. Just like the Trumpsters.
There's plenty of documentation showing th #walkaway meme is a Russian trope

You're not even a little embarrassed to be working in concert with Russian trolls

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...media-campaign-to-discourage-black#.wkMgxRaVe

“Russians understood how important minority voters were to Hillary Clinton’s chances in this election. They were able to read the situation and say, 'If we demobilize this community, it could have enough of an impact,'” said Bernard Fraga, an Indiana University election expert who studied black turnout in 2016.

Fraga’s research found that black turnout dropped most substantially in Michigan and Wisconsin — two states that Clinton narrowly lost and had expected to win.

The overall percentage of black Americans of voting age who cast a vote in 2016 fell to 59.6% in 2016 from 66.6% in 2012, the first decline in 16 years. Many experts say the decreased turnout severely hurt Clinton, who won 89% of the black vote, according to exit polls.

The indictment by special counsel Robert Mueller does not say that any Russian effort influenced the election results.

But the indictment does reveal that in the final months of the 2016 election campaign, Russian internet trolls “began to encourage U.S. minority groups not to vote” or to vote for a third-party candidate such as Jill Stein of the Green Party. Stein’s 51,500 votes in Michigan exceeded the 10,700-vote differential between Clinton and Trump. Her 31,000 votes in Wisconsin exceeded the 22,000-vote differential between Clinton and Trump.
Buzzfeed? Sheesh
You're the one who should be embarrassed, Lesh.
I guess you missed the indictment mentioned.

What's amazing is that you are in league with Russian trolls and seem fine with that
I guess you forgot what you were talking about, and now going in an entirely different direction.
Typical
Sounds like you're just all butthurt still about the 2016 election and rehashing the excuses why "crooked Hillary" lost the Bluewall states.
Hillary lost, Lesh, you need to move on.
Hillary is a non issue. Over done forgotten.

But I have a problem with our President being (either witting or unwitting) an asset of a foreign adversary. You don't.

That's apparently where we differ among other things

Evidently all those left-leaning Americans who are horrified over what has become of the Democratic Party are paid Russian agents.

Which left leaning Americans would you be referring to and how would ou (a right wing Trumper) know anything about them?
Oh, I love this place.

I voted for Hillary. I lean Left. My positions on the issues are clearly listed in the thread linked at the end of the second line of my sig.

First I have right wingers humping my leg, now you. Illustrating the first line of my sig SO BEAUTIFULLY.

You wingers on both ends are so delightfully, wonderfully, consistently similar in your behaviors.

Hey it takes all kinds
Nope, just being honest.

You're ignoring the fact that there are liberals who are horrified over what has happened to the Democratic Party and are indeed walking away.

Unless you're claiming that they're all Russian agents, which would be delightfully comical.

I realize that ideologues refuse to hold their tribe accountable. But it's true, whether you'll admit it or not.

Oh, I love this place.

Hey it takes all kinds
Nope, just being honest.

Then show the documentation.
Not a pundits take on the "walkaway", but actual facts.
Buzzfeed and Salon didn't offer documentation

Caution to those pondering walking away:

Of those who try to leave the gang a vast majority fail to survive the effort.

Oh, I love this place.

Hey it takes all kinds
Nope, just being honest.

You're ignoring the fact that there are liberals who are horrified over what has happened to the Democratic Party and are indeed walking away.

Unless you're claiming that they're all Russian agents, which would be delightfully comical.

I realize that ideologues refuse to hold their tribe accountable. But it's true, whether you'll admit it or not.
How many of these liberals can you document?

And I never said that the Russian propaganda doesn't affect some people. I'm saying we should be aware of it and NOT let it affect us.

Why would you want it to be accepted as anything but what it is?

Oh, I love this place.

Hey it takes all kinds
Nope, just being honest.

What would you accept?

Infowars? Breitbart?

So you have no evidence, just a pundits opinion. noted :auiqs.jpg:
You're not even a little embarrassed to be working in concert with Russian trolls

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...media-campaign-to-discourage-black#.wkMgxRaVe

“Russians understood how important minority voters were to Hillary Clinton’s chances in this election. They were able to read the situation and say, 'If we demobilize this community, it could have enough of an impact,'” said Bernard Fraga, an Indiana University election expert who studied black turnout in 2016.

Fraga’s research found that black turnout dropped most substantially in Michigan and Wisconsin — two states that Clinton narrowly lost and had expected to win.

The overall percentage of black Americans of voting age who cast a vote in 2016 fell to 59.6% in 2016 from 66.6% in 2012, the first decline in 16 years. Many experts say the decreased turnout severely hurt Clinton, who won 89% of the black vote, according to exit polls.

The indictment by special counsel Robert Mueller does not say that any Russian effort influenced the election results.

But the indictment does reveal that in the final months of the 2016 election campaign, Russian internet trolls “began to encourage U.S. minority groups not to vote” or to vote for a third-party candidate such as Jill Stein of the Green Party. Stein’s 51,500 votes in Michigan exceeded the 10,700-vote differential between Clinton and Trump. Her 31,000 votes in Wisconsin exceeded the 22,000-vote differential between Clinton and Trump.
Buzzfeed? Sheesh
You're the one who should be embarrassed, Lesh.
I guess you missed the indictment mentioned.

What's amazing is that you are in league with Russian trolls and seem fine with that
I guess you forgot what you were talking about, and now going in an entirely different direction.
Typical
Sounds like you're just all butthurt still about the 2016 election and rehashing the excuses why "crooked Hillary" lost the Bluewall states.
Hillary lost, Lesh, you need to move on.
Hillary is a non issue. Over done forgotten.

But I have a problem with our President being (either witting or unwitting) an asset of a foreign adversary. You don't.

That's apparently where we differ among other things
Yet, there hasn't been anything offered to support your conspiracy, lesh.

Just because the left makes stuff up and the complicit media runs with it doesn't make it fact.

Just because the left makes stuff up and the complicit media runs with it doesn't make it fact.

Again..I directly asked you what you would accept as proof and you failed to respond.

Apparently nothing would suffice. . because you already "know" all you want to know.

Oh, I love this place.

Hey it takes all kinds
Nope, just being honest.

What would you accept?

Infowars? Breitbart?
I would accept documentation, which I'm assuming you have.
In fact, you say there is "plenty of documentation".

Oh, I love this place.

Hey it takes all kinds
Nope, just being honest.

How many of these liberals can you document?

And I never said that the Russian propaganda doesn't affect some people. I'm saying we should be aware of it and NOT let it affect us.

Why would you want it to be accepted as anything but what it is?
I'm not documenting them. I didn't realize that would be required.

If you want to blame "the Russians" for people being repulsed by the Democratic party, go ahead. It sure can't be the party's fault.

The tribes are perfect and blameless. I know, I know.

Again..I directly asked you what you would accept as proof and you failed to respond.

Apparently nothing would suffice. . because you already "know" all you want to know.
Apparently, the documentation isn't as prevalent as one is supposed to believe.
Once a person gets away from the pundits and the msm, the documentation is like finding water in a desert.

The left are fake racist piles of shit. They could not care less about womens rights, or minorities, or the planet if they tried. One day ALL of you will understand what I mean when I say none of them stand for a thing.

Did any do gooder left winger last night ride a bike or use public transportation to help the carbon emissions they preach against every fucking chance they get? Did they all show up in their millions of dollars in clothing, jewels and drugs while pretending to care about the desperate people in Venezuela? Did spike lee denounce the cops as they protected his black ass with AK47s as they all live behind walls while they preach against walls?

They deserve to be ignored and despised.

AOC accepts $10 Million dollars from Netflix.
Tells her constituents to go pound salt because they want jobs at Amanzon.

they are hoping Google expands in the area.

The left are fake racist piles of shit. They could not care less about womens rights, or minorities, or the planet if they tried. One day ALL of you will understand what I mean when I say none of them stand for a thing.

Did any do gooder left winger last night ride a bike or use public transportation to help the carbon emissions they preach against every fucking chance they get? Did they all show up in their millions of dollars in clothing, jewels and drugs while pretending to care about the desperate people in Venezuela? Did spike lee denounce the cops as they protected his black ass with AK47s as they all live behind walls while they preach against walls?

They deserve to be ignored and despised.

That was an excellent vid. Thanks for posting it.

I very directly asked you....read this slowly now tard

What documentation would be acceptable to you?

And if the answer is "none"...there is no point is discussing this with you

I'm a former democrat who "walked away" early on in Obamaggot's first time for a very simple reason: I quickly got tired of the liberals' diet of muslim semen. Always at the expense of this country in various ways. I saw what my former party was mutating into early on and decided I wanted no part of it.

Yes, please run away when your ass is handed to you.
I asked for documentation.
Documentation is not a pundit's opinion, or msm's picking up
a pundit's opinion and calling it fact.
If you don't have 'real documentation', just say it's your opinion and be done with it.

Yes, please run away when your ass is handed to you.
I asked for documentation.
Documentation is not a pundit's opinion, or msm's picking up
a pundit's opinion and calling it fact.
If you don't have 'real documentation', just say it's your opinion and be done with it.
If you can’t even say what documentation would be acceptable then it is YOU who have run away. But hey... bullshit and bluster is what you do

I'm a former democrat who "walked away" early on in Obamaggot's first time for a very simple reason: I quickly got tired of the liberals' diet of muslim semen. Always at the expense of this country in various ways. I saw what my former party was mutating into early on and decided I wanted no part of it.
Fine. Bigots need not apply

Forum List

Back