Leaving the left. You should too.

More and more people are waking up to what the left is.

For those of us who have always been WOKE to the left and have told you for decades what they are..

We can all say, "we told you so."

You were never a lefty.

LOL, imagine being dumb enough to believe this after the midterms.
Democrats won with dumb people.
Actually, trump is the one who won with simpletons like yourself voting for him.

Independents and Democrats are the ones trying to undo the damage brought on by you fools.

damage? this from a guy who defends killing babies, 700 genders, and helping criminals, because they had a hard life.....you people are fucking stupid
Keep sucking down that Kool-Aid while watching Fox News and listening to Rush Limbaugh, you delusional nitwit.

Actually, trump is the one who won with simpletons like yourself voting for him.

Independents and Democrats are the ones trying to undo the damage brought on by you fools.
Actually it was the lowest common denominator that made up the vast majority of the Democrat growth in 2018. Mexico now completely controls your party and you are too stupid to realize it.

The average Democrat is a glorified urban hillbilly with a double digit IQ(this includes many college graduates hilariously). The average Republican is a triple digit IQ lower middle class citizen.

You win for now because your party is the party for idiots and idiots are the majority, nothing more.
You are another delusional nitwit, you're just too fucking stupid to realize it.

Actually it was the lowest common denominator that made up the vast majority of the Democrat growth in 2018. Mexico now completely controls your party and you are too stupid to realize it.

The average Democrat is a glorified urban hillbilly with a double digit IQ(this includes many college graduates hilariously). The average Republican is a triple digit IQ lower middle class citizen.

You win for now because your party is the party for idiots and idiots are the majority, nothing more.
You are another delusional nitwit, you're just too fucking stupid to realize it.
I am superior to you in every measurable degree.

You are just another idiot who needs the media to stay alive. You won’t even know when people like me take over that media. All I need to do is dangle the carrot and even Cortez will be my tool.

You are just another idiot who needs the media to stay alive. You won’t even know when people like me take over that media. All I need to do is dangle the carrot and even Cortez will be my tool.

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

delusions of grandeur much?

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I was laughing so hard after reading the first sentence, I couldn't go on any further.

You aren't even superior to the average trump voter, and take my word for it, they are pretty fucking stupid.

Another conservative trying to tell us how to live our lives.
Pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Notice these people don't know what political parties are anymore they have tried to pigeonhole and entire party..
Democrats pigeonhole themselves with their idiocy.

Whine some more.
Try whitewashing reality again, it will not work except for your companions in the echo chamber...
Echo chambers don’t exist for people like me. That is part of the reason why I and the New right and center left coalition are so superior to even the best of the best of the left in my age group.

Go back to sucking Anderson Cooper’s dick and pretending you actually have the authority to use words like “whitewash”.

See smart people understand that words like “progressive” and “intersectionality” automatically pigeonhole the modern left a great deal just by themselves, and when combined with the childish mannerism and rioting over things they are too stupid to realize that they used to be for, this puts all of the modern left in a very specific category of Neanderthal.

I was laughing so hard after reading the first sentence, I couldn't go on any further.

You aren't even superior to the average trump voter, and take my word for it, they are pretty fucking stupid.
Why would I take the word of an inferior species like you?

You savages riot over everything because you have a low IQ. Trump supporters never riot because their IQ is many orders of magnitude higher than you can even fathom in your primative brain.

damage? this from a guy who defends killing babies, 700 genders, and helping criminals, because they had a hard life.....you people are fucking stupid
Keep sucking down that Kool-Aid while watching Fox News and listening to Rush Limbaugh, you delusional nitwit.
Again what is wrong?
Killing babies?
700 genders?
helping criminals because they had a hard life

Pick a topic, let you show me where I'm wrong.

Pathetic.

Notice these people don't know what political parties are anymore they have tried to pigeonhole and entire party..
pigeonhole a party? Give us an example.
Your inability to recognize that there is a two party system that would be the Republican and Democratic party yet all you can muster is the word "leftist" to try and incriminate an entire party over to the extreme side of a political position without merit.

You savages riot over everything because you have a low IQ. Trump supporters never riot because their IQ is many orders of magnitude higher than you can even fathom in your primative brain.

Again what is wrong?
Killing babies?
700 genders?

I choose all 3 topics. Show me where you're wrong on all three.

Pathetic.

pigeonhole a party? Give us an example.
Your inability to recognize that there is a two party system that would be the Republican and Democratic party yet all you can muster is the word "leftist" to try and incriminate an entire party over to the extreme side of a political position without merit.
No not true, the term leftist includes the leadership of the democrat party (house and senate leadership as well as presidential candidates) and their most significant figures. I mean the democrats voted for these people, did they not?
The democrats have lots of supporting areas, academia, media, Hollywood and they are pretty far left.
When I see a prominate democrat say something about how these people act, then yeah, you'd be right to be upset....but they don't......saying that tacitly approve of this nonsense.

Again what is wrong?
Killing babies?
700 genders?

I choose all 3 topics. Show me where you're wrong on all three.

I'm not wrong
Killing babies....abortion....and now post birth abortions.....how do you vote against a bill that would penalize doctors for not helping babies in distress?
The left loves them some regulations on everything.....but there is one area they want little to no regulation............that would be an abortion clinic......I wonder why?

700 genders......we can debate the exact number you leftists believe in....the point is there are 2 genders and you leftists want to tell me there are many more....that's insane...you either have a dick or a vag, and sometimes you may be intersex (that's defect, not a new gender).....but they then fix that issue......because there are no other sets of reproductive organs but the two I mentioned.

Helping criminals with a hard life....do I need to go further on this? Isn't the my of leftwing compassion built on coddling criminals while not caring about victims?

Forum List

Back