Leaving the Left

For years I looked up to Will as the barometer of conservative thought and provocative thinking. Then like many others, he went off into deep end with Trump. A visceral dislike. I eventually came back to Charles Krauthammer, he at least in some ways conceded his error, but Will just went off into psychotic deep end. Rigid, inflexible, all one way. Everything is black or white. Can't stand the guy. He's another McCain. The guy means nothing now, he's totally irrelevant. Let him go suck Pelosi's ass.
Since George Will is admittedly smarter than you I can only assume you were so enamored with Drumpfs carnival barker routine that you dumped your brain in the trash bin. You dont seem to have a clue as to why people take an instant disliking to Drumpf. If I were you I would be pissed off that Drumpf thinks so low of your intelligence he repeats his words twice just to convince the witless to believe him in one of the most obvious and amateur marketing attempts on record.

Simple thinkers don't see outside their little boxes.

If they could think better, they wouldn't be liberals.

For years I looked up to Will as the barometer of conservative thought and provocative thinking. Then like many others, he went off into deep end with Trump. A visceral dislike. I eventually came back to Charles Krauthammer, he at least in some ways conceded his error, but Will just went off into psychotic deep end. Rigid, inflexible, bitter, all one way. Everything is black or white. Can't stand the guy. The guy means nothing now, he's totally irrelevant. Let him go suck Pelosi's ass.

so, you are a fan of a dead guy; funny

For years I looked up to Will as the barometer of conservative thought and provocative thinking. Then like many others, he went off into deep end with Trump. A visceral dislike. I eventually came back to Charles Krauthammer, he at least in some ways conceded his error, but Will just went off into psychotic deep end. Rigid, inflexible, all one way. Everything is black or white. Can't stand the guy. He's another McCain. The guy means nothing now, he's totally irrelevant. Let him go suck Pelosi's ass.
Since George Will is admittedly smarter than you I can only assume you were so enamored with Drumpfs carnival barker routine that you dumped your brain in the trash bin. You dont seem to have a clue as to why people take an instant disliking to Drumpf. If I were you I would be pissed off that Drumpf thinks so low of your intelligence he repeats his words twice just to convince the witless to believe him in one of the most obvious and amateur marketing attempts on record.

Trump is more 'black & white' than anyone; you are pretty ignorant

I think much better than you and I am a liberal. See how I killed your logical fallacy?

You hear about this more and more. Trump was one. Dave Rubin has finally had enough.

Rubin finally realized where his bread is buttered.
This is what MONEY does to Americans; they see MONEY as their God.
People don't matter to Republicans; it's all about MONEY.

Maybe you can get him back if you start a gofundme page for him.

Get him back? LOL. For what? Never had him. You sound pretty goofy.

Rubin is a REAL liberal who is horrified by what the Regressive Left has done, and continues to do.

His biggest concern is the Regressive Left's abject disdain for freedom of expression.
Yep.

Between the assault on free speech and defense of everything Islamist, the left has lost me as well.

I have no natural political party these days.

You hear about this more and more. Trump was one. Dave Rubin has finally had enough.

I bet you never thought Trump could win, and snorted out your nose about Trump voters. Don't bother to deny it; I can guess. Simple thinkers never see the big picture nor make good predictions.

Spew talking points--now that they do very well. Good little Democrats. Good soldiers.

You're right. All I can speak to is why everyone takes an instant disliking of you.
[/QUOTE]
Well you can look at my thanks total to see that is a pipe dream but good try.

Leaving the Left??? Where the hell are they going? The "I fell in love with Kim Jung Un " Party.

Trumplicans have turned the Republican party into a joke.

A party that stands for nothing but anger and fear.

Rubin is a REAL liberal who is horrified by what the Regressive Left has done, and continues to do.
His biggest concern is the Regressive Left's abject disdain for freedom of expression.
Yep.
Between the assault on free speech and defense of everything Islamist, the left has lost me as well.
I have no natural political party these days.
I'd really rather not vote third party, but it looks like that's the plan for the interim. At least in the national elections.

I bet you never thought Trump could win, and snorted out your nose about Trump voters. Don't bother to deny it; I can guess. Simple thinkers never see the big picture nor make good predictions.

Spew talking points--now that they do very well. Good little Democrats. Good soldiers.

No; I actually told many people that Trump could win. I had several reasons for telling people that.
When Trump did win people were telling me I was some kind of 'prophet.'
I told them no, "I'm not a prophet; Americans are just stupid."

No; I actually told many people that Trump could win. I had several reasons for telling people that.

Suuuure you did. Sure.

Suuuure you did. Sure.

What I said is true; believe it, or not

You're right. All I can speak to is why everyone takes an instant disliking of you.
Well you can look at my thanks total to see that is a pipe dream but good try.[/QUOTE]

That's an odd argument considering that it shows that only 8% of your posts get a thanks. Not that it really PROVES anything as people can thank you for a lot of different reasons and those reasons change over time and you got most of those thanks during a period FOUR YEARS before I even joined to a largely totally different group of people! But because you brought it up FWIW, I get 19% of my posts thanked to your 8% Happy now milkweed? I'd be willing to bet that those thanking you are also of a largely disliked screwball ignorant group of people.

Forum List

Back