Leaving the Left

Maybe you can get him back if you start a gofundme page for him.

Get him back? LOL. For what? Never had him. You sound pretty goofy.

I bet you never thought Trump could win, and snorted out your nose about Trump voters. Don't bother to deny it; I can guess. Simple thinkers never see the big picture nor make good predictions.

Spew talking points--now that they do very well. Good little Democrats. Good soldiers.

No; I actually told many people that Trump could win. I had several reasons for telling people that.
When Trump did win people were telling me I was some kind of 'prophet.'
I told them no, "I'm not a prophet; Americans are just stupid."

Suuuure you did. Sure.

What I said is true; believe it, or not

I generally believed liberals despite every reason not to until I saw that circus on Thurs. Now I understand fully that to follow and defend that utter depravity, you have to be a liar yourself.

So no. I don't believe you.

That's an odd argument considering that it shows that only 8% of your posts get a thanks. Not that it really PROVES anything as people can thank you for a lot of different reasons and those reasons change over time and you got most of those thanks during a period FOUR YEARS before I even joined to a largely totally different group of people! But because you brought it up FWIW, I get 19% of my posts thanked to your 8% Happy now milkweed? I'd be willing to bet that those thanking you are also of a largely disliked screwball ignorant group of people.
Its not odd at all considering you said everyone takes an instant disliking to me. Using your logic I would never have a thanks, agree or a winner. Next time you use an absolute like that you might want to check my stats.

That's an odd argument considering that it shows that only 8% of your posts get a thanks. Not that it really PROVES anything as people can thank you for a lot of different reasons and those reasons change over time and you got most of those thanks during a period FOUR YEARS before I even joined to a largely totally different group of people! But because you brought it up FWIW, I get 19% of my posts thanked to your 8% Happy now milkweed? I'd be willing to bet that those thanking you are also of a largely disliked screwball ignorant group of people.
Its not odd at all considering you said everyone takes an instant disliking to me. Using your logic I would never have a thanks, agree or a winner. Next time you use an absolute like that you might want to check my stats.
You get your thanks from other socks. Must be proud.

I left the left early on in the Obama "Dark Ages" because I saw where it was going early on: resentful punishment of white males, punishment of America for its "sins" (whether real or imagined), giving the 3rd world, barbaric dregs of humanity a free ride because they're such perpetual "victims," the sniveling, babyish PC craze and so on.

SURE. I'll get right on that, punk. :cuckoo:

You get your thanks from other socks. Must be proud.

EXACTLY, Aba, they stick together like glue as a self-supporting group and we all know who they are.

Get him back? LOL. For what? Never had him. You sound pretty goofy.

I bet you never thought Trump could win, and snorted out your nose about Trump voters. Don't bother to deny it; I can guess. Simple thinkers never see the big picture nor make good predictions.

Spew talking points--now that they do very well. Good little Democrats. Good soldiers.

No; I actually told many people that Trump could win. I had several reasons for telling people that.
When Trump did win people were telling me I was some kind of 'prophet.'
I told them no, "I'm not a prophet; Americans are just stupid."

Suuuure you did. Sure.

What I said is true; believe it, or not

I generally believed liberals despite every reason not to until I saw that circus on Thurs. Now I understand fully that to follow and defend that utter depravity, you have to be a liar yourself.

So no. I don't believe you.

I actually don't give a flying fuck what you believe; I only told you the truth

Forum List

Back