Leaving Trump..........Election-wise. Tide is clearly TURNING!

Luckyone

Platinum Member
Aug 19, 2024
Florida
The tide is clearly and "tangibly" turning against Trump, regarding the election. More and more people are turning FOR Harris

Giuliani's daughter has announced she is voting for Harris.

Taylor Swift has stimulated a strong increase of young voters to vote for Harris

This is truly starting to look like a nail in Trump's coffin

1727913557958.png

The tide is clearly and "tangibly" turning against Trump, regarding the election. More and more people are turning FOR Harris

Taylor Swift has stimulated a strong increase of young voters to vote for Harris

View attachment 1021164

View attachment 1021164

so do you think you are changing anyones mind?....

so do you think you are changing anyones mind?....
No, changing minds is NOT my intent. It is the stating of data, statistics and facts that is my objective. In addition, I literally hate Trump for who he is (no morals, ethics, principles or humanity) and I do ENJOY showing things that show who he is and how he is slowly (but surely) losing the majority.

It is a "entertainment" thing with me.

That is not surprising but you do not understand the reasons for that, do you?

I do, because I was born and raised in Mexico and am married to a Colombian woman,.

Latino men are by nature "Machistas", meaning that most Latino men think women belong in the House and not as leaders. There has been 3 women chosen as Presidents in South America and those were in Argentina, Brazil, and Costa Rica and those 3 nations are not considered Machista countries.

Mexico is a Machista country and just elected a woman as president, so it does mean that the Machista mentality is changing, which in turn means that the lower support for Harris is not set in stone and actually higher than would normally be expected.

One thing for sure, they are not supporting Trump because of Trump but because he is a man..............nothing else. In 2020 when Trump was running against another man, the Latino support was 63% and now it is at 54% but it is still higher as Trump has a 40% disapproval rate among Latin men and in 2020 it was only 27%. That means that even though he has a bigger percentage in favor (+9%), he also has a bigger disapproval against him rating (14%),

That is not a positive for Trump.

That's quite a coincidence. The day after JD Vance ass-rapes TamponTimmy into a puddle of piss and shit, the "tide turns" against President Trump.

Tampon was calling "school shooters" his best friends.... and couldn't figure out the difference between Israel and Iran.... :laughing0301:

I don't believe you.

just met the walz family.jpg

View attachment 1021164

I hate to break this to you but Trump is gaining support among union workers...blacks...young males and Hispanics. All of these groups are moving to Trump because the Biden/Harris Administration has been punishing lower income workers with inflation. They remember how much better it was only four years ago and want a return to that. They know Kamala Harris is just going to be more of the same crap they've seen under Biden and they want nothing to do with it!

That is not surprising but you do not understand the reasons for that, do you?

I do, because I was born and raised in Mexico and am married to a Colombian woman,.

Latino men are by nature "Machistas", meaning that most Latino men think women belong in the House and not as leaders. There has been 3 women chosen as Presidents in South America and those were in Argentina, Brazil, and Costa Rica and those 3 nations are not considered Machista countries.

Mexico is a Machista country and just elected a woman as president, so it does mean that the Machista mentality is changing, which in turn means that the lower support for Harris is not set in stone and actually higher than would normally be expected.

One thing for sure, they are not supporting Trump because of Trump but because he is a man..............nothing else. In 2020 when Trump was running against another man, the Latino support was 63% and now it is at 54% but it is still higher as Trump has a 40% disapproval rate among Latin men and in 2020 it was only 27%. That means that even though he has a bigger percentage in favor (+9%), he also has a bigger disapproval against him rating (14%),

That is not a positive for Trump.
Argentina and Brazil aren't "Machista"? Really, Lucky? Your ignorance knows no bounds!

Forum List

Back