Lebron James doesn't like people owning guns...has 10 armed security guards for his family...

Another anti-gun extremist who has guards, with guns, protecting his family....

Gun Control Proponent LeBron James Has Armed Guards on Security Detail

NBA star and gun control proponent LeBron James is critical of private citizens carrying guns for self-defense, but employs “at least 10 armed security personnel” at his home for defense of himself and his family.
Following the October 1, 2015, attack on gun-free Umpqua Community College Associate Press reporter Tom Withers quoted LeBron saying, “There’s no room for guns.”

He told the AP that there need to be greater penalties for carrying a gun, “legal or illegal,” to make people think twice about doing it.

After the February 14, 2018, attack on gun-free Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School the Bleacher Report indicated LeBron criticized laws allowing 19-year-old “minors” to buy a gun and called for the passage of more gun control.

But LeBron is fine with being surrounded by guns for defense of himself and his family. TMZ reports that news of a burglaries of “more than 24 homes of the rich and famous” in Los Angeles has led LeBron to fortify his dwelling. This fortification includes “at least 10 armed security personnel at the home — including off-duty police officers.”
Are you trying to imply that James doesn’t want ANYBODY to have a gun? Cause I didn’t see that in any of your quotes.

No.....I am saying he wants his own security to have guns, but not other people.....
You honestly think he doesn’t want anybody else to have guns besides his own security. Are you really going to try and sell that line?!

He could've just hired unarmed security.
So they could get shot while his home was being robbed?
I actually thought his comment was funny because it reminded me that everytime I see a group of people who are adamently anti-gun complaining or protesting, they never seem to make the connection that when they're on the phone frantically calling 911 that they're summoning people with GUNS. Of course I understand the difference in the scenarios but they don't seem to understand the hypocrisy or undertand their perceptions. That or they're not honest enough to admit what it is that they really have a problem with because it's not "guns".

I actually thought his comment was funny because it reminded me that everytime I see a group of people who are adamently anti-gun complaining or protesting, they never seem to make the connection that when they're on the phone frantically calling 911 that they're summoning people with GUNS. Of course I understand the difference in the scenarios but they don't seem to understand the hypocrisy or undertand their perceptions. That or they're not honest enough to admit what it is that they really have a problem with because it's not "guns".
I dont see anything hypocritical about his stance. Lebron doesnt have a problem with guns. He has his own guns. He enjoys shooting guns. He has the same view that I do. The average citizen has no need to carry them around in public. People take his words out of context just to make a story out of nothing which is sad.

I dont see anything hypocritical about his stance. Lebron doesnt have a problem with guns. He has his own guns. He enjoys shooting guns. He has the same view that I do. The average citizen has no need to carry them around in public.
How do either of you know what the average citizen needs but more importantly it's not about needs or random members of society determining what rights others can exercise.

No, you obviously don't get it......he doesn't want other people who may be in just as much danger to have the option to defend themselves....that is the problem. He has money to hire 10 men with guns to defend his family....the Single mother coming home at night, doesn't, but can be in even more danger than he is....yet he would keep her from having a gun to defend herself.....dittos any other family or individual in this country...

You are a moron, your post is stupid.....but thanks for playing.
Obviously you dont get you fucking idiot. He has no problem with people owning guns. He has a problem with people carrying them around in public.

Wrong....you moron......he obviously thinks it is okay for his hired security to carry guns in public to keep him and his family safe from rapists, robbers and murderers..but regular people should only be able to be safe in their homes....so if they are raped, robbed or murdered in public, that is okay with Lebron.....you doofus.

The Right to Keep and Bear Arms means you get to carry a gun for self defense when you can't afford to pay 10 people to carry guns for you...you doofus....

Are you really this stupid?
Yeah you fucking idiot. Your own link says he hired the guards for his house.

"LeBron James is critical of private citizens carrying guns for self-defense, but employs “at least 10 armed security personnel” at his home for defense of himself and his family."

Are you really this stupid? You don't think he has armed security following him around? Really? You really are a dumb human being.
Prove it. If he had armed security following him around why doesnt it say it in your link? Even if he did what does that have to do with some yahoo like you running around carrying a gun? You arent trained security and your silly ass isnt the target that he or his family is.

You fucking idiot.
laugh.gif

Any family can be a target of criminals you stupid doofus. And it is a Right, a Right to keep and bear arms...and for someone as slow as you, "Bear" means you can carry them.

I dont see anything hypocritical about his stance. Lebron doesnt have a problem with guns. He has his own guns. He enjoys shooting guns. He has the same view that I do. The average citizen has no need to carry them around in public. People take his words out of context just to make a story out of nothing which is sad.

You are an idiot......17.25 million Americans who carry guns disagree with you....

NBA star and gun control proponent LeBron James is critical of private citizens carrying guns for self-defense, but employs “at least 10 armed security personnel” at his home for defense of himself and his family.
Following the October 1, 2015, attack on gun-free Umpqua Community College Associate Press reporter Tom Withers quoted LeBron saying, “There’s no room for guns.”

He told the AP that there need to be greater penalties for carrying a gun, “legal or illegal,” to make people think twice about doing it.

After the February 14, 2018, attack on gun-free Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School the Bleacher Report indicated LeBron criticized laws allowing 19-year-old “minors” to buy a gun and called for the passage of more gun control.

But LeBron is fine with being surrounded by guns for defense of himself and his family. TMZ reports that news of a burglaries of “more than 24 homes of the rich and famous” in Los Angeles has led LeBron to fortify his dwelling. This fortification includes “at least 10 armed security personnel at the home — including off-duty police officers.”
Are you trying to imply that James doesn’t want ANYBODY to have a gun? Cause I didn’t see that in any of your quotes.

No.....I am saying he wants his own security to have guns, but not other people.....
You honestly think he doesn’t want anybody else to have guns besides his own security. Are you really going to try and sell that line?!

No, dumb ass....from his statements about people not needing guns......

Here...moron...

LeBron James on gun control: 'There's no room for guns'

But if there's some stipulations behind it or some penalties, some big time penalties or rules or regulations about carrying firearms, legal or illegal, people will second-guess themselves."

I dont see anything hypocritical about his stance. Lebron doesnt have a problem with guns. He has his own guns. He enjoys shooting guns. He has the same view that I do. The average citizen has no need to carry them around in public.
How do either of you know what the average citizen needs but more importantly it's not about needs or random members of society determining what rights others can exercise.
I cant speak for Lebron but for me it would be experience. I've never needed to carry a gun in public nor do most people need to carry a gun in public. In fact most of the times I have seen people carry a gun something bad has happened that wouldnt have happened if the gun was not present. Give you a good example. Remember that guy that was shot in Florida? He pushed the white dude down that was yelling at his wife? If the white guy didnt have a gun would he even have yelled at the guys wife? If he didnt have the gun then the guy wouldnt have been killed. At most they would have had a fist fight.

Here...moron...

But if there's some stipulations behind it or some penalties, some big time penalties or rules or regulations about carrying firearms, legal or illegal, people will second-guess themselves."
You fucking idiot. Your link just proves what I said. :laugh:

I cant speak for Lebron but for me it would be experience. I've never needed to carry a gun in public nor do most people need to carry a gun in public. In fact most of the times I have seen people carry a gun something bad has happened that wouldnt have happened if the gun was not present. Give you a good example. Remember that guy that was shot in Florida? He pushed the white dude down that was yelling at his wife? If the white guy didnt have a gun would he even have yelled at the guys wife? If he didnt have the gun then the guy wouldnt have been killed. At most they would have had a fist fight.

Moron....Americans use their legal guns at home and in public 1.1 million times a year to stop violent criminal attacks, saving lives......as more Americans began to carry guns nothing that you believed has happened, in fact, our gun murder rate went down 49%....as more people carried guns...our gun crime rate went down 75%, as more Americans carried guns, and our violent crime rate went down 72%...as more Americans carried guns..

Nothing you are saying about guns in this country is even remotely true or factual...

Here...moron...

Yes.....he wants to ban guns, he knows we can't, so he just wants to punish people so harshly they self ban...you doofus....

This is the typical mindset of the wealthy elite. They think they are better than the rest of us and can do as they wish, but do not want the peasantry to have the same rights. This applies to every issue, not just gun control.

Nearly all extremely wealthy leftists who espouse gun control, have armed guards protecting them. The hypocrisy is enormous but they don't see it.

Think of Leonardo DeCrapio. He is radical environmentalist, yet flies his huge jet all over the world polluting as he goes.

The wealthy elites can't be trusted and should be roundly despised.

Here...moron...

Yes.....he wants to ban guns, he knows we can't, so he just wants to punish people so harshly they self ban...you doofus....
Youre an idiot.
laugh.gif

lebron+james+machine+gun+lock+and+load+miami.jpg

A lot of other people have needed the guns they carry to save themselves and many times other people......and if it was up to you, they would have been defenseless in the face of violent criminals, often with life and death on the line.......

How do you anti gunners sit there with a straight face and say you never needed to carry a gun, therefore no one needs to carry a gun...are you really that stupid?

Starbucks-Drinking Concealed Carrier Saves Clerk From Violent Attacker - The Truth About Guns

Here...moron...

Youre an idiot.
laugh.gif

Shit stain....like the majority of anti gunners, he is more than happy to have guns for himself...he just doesn't want other people to have the same access he has...he is an idiot and so are you...

A lot of other people have needed the guns they carry to save themselves and many times other people......and if it was up to you, they would have been defenseless in the face of violent criminals, often with life and death on the line.......

How do you anti gunners sit there with a straight face and say you never needed to carry a gun, therefore no one needs to carry a gun...are you really that stupid?

Starbucks-Drinking Concealed Carrier Saves Clerk From Violent Attacker - The Truth About Guns
Bullshit. I grew up in neighborhood full of violent criminals and never needed a gun.

Here...moron...

Youre an idiot.
laugh.gif

Shit stain....like the majority of anti gunners, he is more than happy to have guns for himself...he just doesn't want other people to have the same access he has...he is an idiot and so are you...
I will never understand average Americans who support the limitation or elimination of the 2A. Why would they willing want their rights of self defense eliminated? It is entirely illogical, if not pathological.

I think these types of Americans are easily duped by the ruling class. They will do whatever they are told.

Here...moron...

Youre an idiot.
laugh.gif

He doesnt care about people having guns. Like it says in your own link he doesnt think people should carry them out in public. Does this look like someone that is anti gun?

953bb2ab43d716c948a4238b534cbecb.jpg

Now you can continue to play stupid and pretend thats not his stance but you will only succeed in making yourself look like a fucking idiot.

Bullshit. I grew up in neighborhood full of violent criminals and never needed a gun.

I nominate your post for "The Dumbest Post of the Day." It should win easily.

Here...moron...

Youre an idiot.
laugh.gif

I will never understand average Americans who support the limitation or elimination of the 2A. Why would they willing want their rights of self defense eliminated? It is entirely illogical, if not pathological.

I think these types of Americans are easily duped by the ruling class. They will do whatever they are told.
My view of people that feel they need to carry a gun out of some irrational fear they will be victimized comes from what I call the pussy syndrome. Now if there is a valid reason like a threat someone has made then this doesnt apply. However, the vast majority of people I see that just want to carry a gun are pussies that were beat up in school and they want to show the world how tough they are by carrying their gun.

News flash. The gun doesnt make you tougher. It just highlights what a pussy you are.

Forum List

Back