Lebron James doesn't like people owning guns...has 10 armed security guards for his family...

I dont see anything hypocritical about his stance. Lebron doesnt have a problem with guns. He has his own guns. He enjoys shooting guns. He has the same view that I do. The average citizen has no need to carry them around in public.
How do either of you know what the average citizen needs but more importantly it's not about needs or random members of society determining what rights others can exercise.
I cant speak for Lebron but for me it would be experience. I've never needed to carry a gun in public nor do most people need to carry a gun in public. In fact most of the times I have seen people carry a gun something bad has happened that wouldnt have happened if the gun was not present. Give you a good example. Remember that guy that was shot in Florida? He pushed the white dude down that was yelling at his wife? If the white guy didnt have a gun would he even have yelled at the guys wife? If he didnt have the gun then the guy wouldnt have been killed. At most they would have had a fist fight.

A lot of other people have needed the guns they carry to save themselves and many times other people......and if it was up to you, they would have been defenseless in the face of violent criminals, often with life and death on the line.......

How do you anti gunners sit there with a straight face and say you never needed to carry a gun, therefore no one needs to carry a gun...are you really that stupid?

Starbucks-Drinking Concealed Carrier Saves Clerk From Violent Attacker - The Truth About Guns
Bullshit. I grew up in neighborhood full of violent criminals and never needed a gun.

I nominate your post for "The Dumbest Post of the Day." It should win easily.
Its amazing you can function while youre gripped by the fear that someone is going to beat you up.

You fucking idiot. Your link just proves what I said. :laugh:

But if there's some stipulations behind it or some penalties, some big time penalties or rules or regulations about carrying firearms, legal or illegal, people will second-guess themselves."

Yes.....he wants to ban guns, he knows we can't, so he just wants to punish people so harshly they self ban...you doofus....
Youre an idiot.
laugh.gif

lebron+james+machine+gun+lock+and+load+miami.jpg

Shit stain....like the majority of anti gunners, he is more than happy to have guns for himself...he just doesn't want other people to have the same access he has...he is an idiot and so are you...
I will never understand average Americans who support the limitation or elimination of the 2A. Why would they willing want their rights of self defense eliminated? It is entirely illogical, if not pathological.

I think these types of Americans are easily duped by the ruling class. They will do whatever they are told.
My view of people that feel they need to carry a gun out of some irrational fear they will be victimized comes from what I call the pussy syndrome. Now if there is a valid reason like a threat someone has made then this doesnt apply. However, the vast majority of people I see that just want to carry a gun are pussies that were beat up in school and they want to show the world how tough they are by carrying their gun.

News flash. The gun doesnt make you tougher. It just highlights what a pussy you are.
Why do you wish to deny others the right to self defense. Why do you wish to impose your views on others?

F**K YOU!

I dont see anything hypocritical about his stance. Lebron doesnt have a problem with guns. He has his own guns. He enjoys shooting guns. He has the same view that I do. The average citizen has no need to carry them around in public.
How do either of you know what the average citizen needs but more importantly it's not about needs or random members of society determining what rights others can exercise.
I cant speak for Lebron but for me it would be experience. I've never needed to carry a gun in public nor do most people need to carry a gun in public. In fact most of the times I have seen people carry a gun something bad has happened that wouldnt have happened if the gun was not present. Give you a good example. Remember that guy that was shot in Florida? He pushed the white dude down that was yelling at his wife? If the white guy didnt have a gun would he even have yelled at the guys wife? If he didnt have the gun then the guy wouldnt have been killed. At most they would have had a fist fight.

A lot of other people have needed the guns they carry to save themselves and many times other people......and if it was up to you, they would have been defenseless in the face of violent criminals, often with life and death on the line.......

How do you anti gunners sit there with a straight face and say you never needed to carry a gun, therefore no one needs to carry a gun...are you really that stupid?

Starbucks-Drinking Concealed Carrier Saves Clerk From Violent Attacker - The Truth About Guns
Bullshit. I grew up in neighborhood full of violent criminals and never needed a gun.

You are an idiot.......

Father Attacked at McDonald's While Holding Infant Daughter, Shoots One of Four Suspects

A father who was attacked in Memphis, Tennessee, McDonald’s while holding his infant daughter was able to get his gun and open fire, wounding one of the four attackers.
WREG quotes police saying “four suspects attempted to rob the victim at the McDonald’s in the 1400 block of South Trezevant near Lamar and Airways.” A witness described a scene in which the suspects tried to catch the father while he was too busy to fight back.

Witness David Chase said, “They jumped out of the car and they started fighting him and trying to take his wallet and stuff.” He added, “He was fighting them. He dropped his baby and started fighting them and the child was just sitting on the concrete.”

Chase then heard gunshots rang out and the suspects fled the scene. It was later learned that the father had managed to get to his gun and fire the shots, wounding one of the suspects.

ActionNews5 reports that the wounded suspect “showed up later at a nearby fire department” for treatment. His was taken to a hospital in “non-critical condition.”

========

4/5/18

Armed South Carolina Woman Chases Off Daytime Home Invader - The Truth About Guns

When Ms. Reeves ran across Ralph Goss slithering around inside her home yesterday in the middle of the afternoon, she drew her firearm. Staring down that barrel was enough to change Goss’s mind about whatever it was he had planned.

“I’m one of those people that can go from zero to a hundred in 2.5 seconds and I’m not a nice person normally, but as soon as I got on the phone with the sheriff’s department he was out of sight. The severity of it hit me, and I was in hysterics. I was crying, I was scared, I was very shaken.”

Oconee County deputies tracked Goss down within hours of Ms. Reeves’ call. And surprise! He already had several outstanding warrants for his arrest.
===============

3/28/17

CWB Chicago: River North: Motorist With Concealed-Carry Saves Victim From 3-On-1 Beat-Down And Robbery

An armed suburban man with a concealed-carry license intervened in a 3-on-1 beating and robbery in River North yesterday evening, according to a witness and police.

The victim was in the 700 block of North Clark around 8:30 p.m. when three offenders wearing white surgical masks attacked him and began taking his property, police said.

A passing motorist who saw the robbery unfold pulled over, unholstered his concealed firearm and intervened in the attack. The three offenders fled westbound on Chicago Avenue as the concealed-carry holder protected the victim, according to a witness.

The driver, who lives in Mt. Prospect, returned to his vehicle and drove away after stabilizing the situation, a witness reported.

The victim lost his phone to the robbers who were described as two black men and one black woman wearing surgical masks. One of the offenders wore a red jacket and the others wore dark clothing.
==================

Not charged for self defense shooting..

Milwaukee concealed carrier who killed carjacker acted in self defense

Milwaukee authorities decided not to press charges against the 24-year-old man who shot and killed a carjacker last month, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported.

Prosecutors said the man, whose name has not been released, “lawfully acted in self defense” when he killed Carlos D. Martin, 21.

Martin, armed with a gun, tried to carjack the victim who was heading into work around 6 am on Feb. 26, according to a police statement. But the victim opened fire, striking and killing Martin.

The victim, who has a valid concealed carry license, remained on scene and cooperated with police. Martin was a felon and legally barred from possessing a gun.

“Before the summer starts, this should be a warning,” said Milwaukee police Capt. Andra Williams at a press conference last month. “This should be a wake-up call to everyone in the community that this is not a game.”

2/24/18

Video of shooting...

‘Not Going To Be Victims’: Watch Mother-Daughter Pair Use Guns To Defend Liquor Store

======

2/20/18

Good Guy With A Gun Saves Mother And Daughter Who Were Being Attacked

Law enforcement officials in New Mexico are praising a man who stepped in to save a mother and her daughter after the woman’s estranged husband rammed her car and began shooting at them.

Albuquerque Police say that 66-year-old Qian Ming intentionally crashed into the woman’s vehicle on Sunday and then opened fire, hitting his daughter in the shoulder, KRQE News 13reported.

Officer Simon Drobik says that a 34-year-old good Samaritan, who is not being named since he has not been charged with a crime, saw the attack unfold and intervened.

“Once he started walking up, he saw that there was a male violently pistol-whipping a female in the street,” Drobik said. “He got out of his vehicle and had his firearm on him and told that male to stop.”

Upon telling Ming to stop, the good Samaritan told police that he pointed the gun in his direction and that’s when he opened fire on Ming, hitting and killing him.

“Mom in the hospital said, ‘He saved our lives’,” Drobik continued. “You can’t get a stronger statement than that. So she knew it. Daughter knows it and good thing he took that type of action.”
=============

============

'He was crazed,' said driver caught in deadly highway shooting in Fridley

The man who rammed into the back of Irvine Doyle’s truck repeatedly stabbed at his driver’s-side window with a six-inch blade knife, all the time yelling and ranting.

That’s when Doyle saw another man approach with a gun, pointing it down toward the ground, telling the man with the knife to calm down.

“I said, ‘Thank God somebody’s here because the cops aren’t here yet,” Doyle recalled.

In an interview Friday, Doyle filled out the picture of the chaotic scene on Hwy. 65 near Medtronic Parkway on Wednesday after Simon Schiffler, 33, of Williston, N.D., set off a chain-reaction crash at a red light.

Schiffler, the man with the knife, was beyond erratic, Doyle said.

The man with gun told Schiffler to relax, Doyle said. Instead, Schiffler charged, “his knife flailing,” Doyle said.

Three shots rang out and Schiffler dropped to the ground, bleeding, Doyle said. Schiffler was taken to Hennepin County Medical Center, where he died.

A family is likely grieving over his death, Doyle said. But he and others feared for their lives.

You fucking idiot. Your link just proves what I said. :laugh:

But if there's some stipulations behind it or some penalties, some big time penalties or rules or regulations about carrying firearms, legal or illegal, people will second-guess themselves."

Yes.....he wants to ban guns, he knows we can't, so he just wants to punish people so harshly they self ban...you doofus....
Youre an idiot.
laugh.gif

Shit stain....like the majority of anti gunners, he is more than happy to have guns for himself...he just doesn't want other people to have the same access he has...he is an idiot and so are you...
I will never understand average Americans who support the limitation or elimination of the 2A. Why would they willing want their rights of self defense eliminated? It is entirely illogical, if not pathological.

I think these types of Americans are easily duped by the ruling class. They will do whatever they are told.
My view of people that feel they need to carry a gun out of some irrational fear they will be victimized comes from what I call the pussy syndrome. Now if there is a valid reason like a threat someone has made then this doesnt apply. However, the vast majority of people I see that just want to carry a gun are pussies that were beat up in school and they want to show the world how tough they are by carrying their gun.

News flash. The gun doesnt make you tougher. It just highlights what a pussy you are.

You really are a dumb human being......or psychic...maybe you could travel in time too...you could go back in time and tell all the rape victims, all the robbery victims and those murdered in pubic by criminals that they should go out and get a gun for that one day they really, really needed it....

You really are stupid...

Youre an idiot.
laugh.gif

You really are a dumb human being......or psychic...maybe you could travel in time too...you could go back in time and tell all the rape victims, all the robbery victims and those murdered in pubic by criminals that they should go out and get a gun for that one day they really, really needed it....

You really are stupid...
You bring up an interesting point. I have no issue with women carrying weapons. If youre guy I just think youre a pussy if you get a panic attack because you cant have your gun with you. A gun is not a comfort dog.

Youre an idiot.
laugh.gif

You really are stupid...
You bring up an interesting point. I have no issue with women carrying weapons. If youre guy I just think youre a pussy if you get a panic attack because you cant have your gun with you. A gun is not a comfort dog.
Are you related to Obama? You like the strawman argument, just as he does.

If I want to carry my gun, I will. I don't need a sanctimonious fool like you, telling me I can't. If you don't want to carry a gun, I don't give a shit. Mind your own business you busy body pussy.

Live and let live...you jackass.

There are now 17.25 million people in this Country carrying guns for self defense......over the last 25 years as this number increase....gun murder went down 49%, gun crime went down 75%, and violent crime went down 72%.....he doesn't know what he is talking about when it comes to guns in this country, he is a dumb jock.....

And he likes to encourage cop killers. He can't open his mouth at an event without gushing over his Heroes in the Black Lives Matter scam.
Yet another fucking idiot who has no clue what BLM is about.

You really are stupid...

If I want to carry my gun, I will. I don't need a sanctimonious fool like you, telling me I can't. If you don't want to carry a gun, I don't give a shit. Mind your own business you busy body pussy.

You said the operative word. You "want" to carry your weapon. You dont really need to. Thats why I say you suffer from the pussy syndrome. I didnt tell you that you cant carry your weapon. I just said I dont think you need to carry one. If you dont like that then tough shit.

You really are stupid...

You said the operative word. You "want" to carry your weapon. You dont really need to. Thats why I say you suffer from the pussy syndrome. I didnt tell you that you cant carry your weapon. I just said I dont think you need to carry one. If you dont like that then tough shit.

So you think you can foresee the future. Good for you.

Do you think crime does not exist in America?

You really are stupid...

My past is legendary and my future is bright. I dont live in fear of the future.

Yes crime exists in America. Not sure why you let that make you a pussy.

On the Florida situation I agree and think pretty much the same thing about George Zimmerman. But presently I'm not aware of a mechanism to weed out individuals like this and there is a concensus that they are well within their rights to carry on as they have. Michael Drejka the shooter in the Clearwater, FL incident had previous complaints of brandishing his weapon and Zimmerman had previous complaints of assault on a LEO and was at one point under a domestic violence restraining order.
George Zimmerman’s relevant past

On the other hand, LeBron is not an "average" citizen, he's a multi-million dollar sports celebrity and much deference is given to celebrities in our society. I can't speak on how average you are but I am an average citizen and I've had my applications for a concealed carry permit repeatedly denied by various agencies within the state of California because they determined I didn't "need" to carry a weapon, even though I supplied them with a substantial amount of evidence of the threats I was receiving. This is a state that has both a state senator (Don Perata) and a U.S. Senator (Dianne Feinstein) who both were issued concealed carry permits while denying the same to their constituents. Perata even indicated in his application for his permit that the reason he needed to carry is because he felt threatened by his constituents who did not agree with his anti-gun stance and legislation.

What the anti-gunners are really after is the ability to deny the right to keep & bear arms to those they do not feel should have them. And as an African American woman who is fully cognizant of the fact that gun control in our country was originally instituted in order to keep firearms out of the hands of people of African descent particularly so that they could not legally defend themselves against the Klan, that makes me even less inclined to let others try to guilt, bully or attempt to utilize any other means to keep me from full exercise of this particular right.

I understand that there are issues but they are people issues and issues of violence that are not effectively dealt with. The gun is merely the tool. Proof is that when anything goes down, EVERYONE calls on people with GUNS, they just happen to be known as the POLICE.

On the Florida situation I agree and think pretty much the same thing about George Zimmerman. But presently I'm not aware of a mechanism to weed out individuals like this and there is a concensus that they are well within their rights to carry on as they have. Michael Drejka the shooter in the Clearwater, FL incident had previous complaints of brandishing his weapon and Zimmerman had previous complaints of assault on a LEO and was at one point under a domestic violence restraining order.
George Zimmerman’s relevant past

On the other hand, LeBron is not an "average" citizen, he's a multi-million dollar sports celebrity and much deference is given to celebrities in our society. I can't speak on how average you are but I am an average citizen and I've had my applications for a concealed carry permit repeatedly denied by various agencies within the state of California because they determined I didn't "need" to carry a weapon, even though I supplied them with a substantial amount of evidence of the threats I was receiving. This is a state that has both a state senator (Don Perata) and a U.S. Senator (Dianne Feinstein) who both were issued concealed carry permits while denying the same to their constituents. Perata even indicated in his application for his permit that the reason he needed to carry is because he felt threatened by his constituents who did not agree with his anti-gun stance and legislation.

What the anti-gunners are really after is the ability to deny the right to keep & bear arms to those they do not feel should have them. And as an African American woman who is fully cognizant of the fact that gun control in our country was originally instituted in order to keep firearms out of the hands of people of African descent particularly so that they could not legally defend themselves against the Klan, that makes me even less inclined to let others try to guilt, bully or attempt to utilize any other means to keep me from full exercise of this particular right.

I understand that there are issues but they are people issues and issues of violence that are not effectively dealt with. The gun is merely the tool. Proof is that when anything goes down, EVERYONE calls on people with GUNS, they just happen to be known as the POLICE.
I am in CA as well. This is a very anti gun state. However, it depends on where you live. The sheriff where I live hands out concealed permits like candy. I have no problem with women carrying weapons and especially Black women. For a couple of reasons. Women are better at understanding when to use deadly force and the fact they are way more likely to be the target of violence. Plus you can be sure the gun is not being used as compensation for a little dick. I'm confident that if asked Lebron would feel pretty much the same about women carrying weapons.

Not everyone calls the police when something goes down. I have never called the cops. I've always handled it myself and so have most of the people I know. I'm a Black man and I dont mix well with cops. They are more likely to shoot me than assist me.

BTW are you a member of NAAGA?

Last edited:
Another anti-gun extremist who has guards, with guns, protecting his family....

Gun Control Proponent LeBron James Has Armed Guards on Security Detail

NBA star and gun control proponent LeBron James is critical of private citizens carrying guns for self-defense, but employs “at least 10 armed security personnel” at his home for defense of himself and his family.
Following the October 1, 2015, attack on gun-free Umpqua Community College Associate Press reporter Tom Withers quoted LeBron saying, “There’s no room for guns.”

He told the AP that there need to be greater penalties for carrying a gun, “legal or illegal,” to make people think twice about doing it.

After the February 14, 2018, attack on gun-free Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School the Bleacher Report indicated LeBron criticized laws allowing 19-year-old “minors” to buy a gun and called for the passage of more gun control.

But LeBron is fine with being surrounded by guns for defense of himself and his family. TMZ reports that news of a burglaries of “more than 24 homes of the rich and famous” in Los Angeles has led LeBron to fortify his dwelling. This fortification includes “at least 10 armed security personnel at the home — including off-duty police officers.”
Typical plantation owner

There are now 17.25 million people in this Country carrying guns for self defense......over the last 25 years as this number increase....gun murder went down 49%, gun crime went down 75%, and violent crime went down 72%.....he doesn't know what he is talking about when it comes to guns in this country, he is a dumb jock.....

And he likes to encourage cop killers. He can't open his mouth at an event without gushing over his Heroes in the Black Lives Matter scam.
Yet another fucking idiot who has no clue what BLM is about.

They hate cops..one of their sympathizers murdered 6 police officers in Dallas..... and it is a group founded on a lie....

Well, nobody expects a low life cop killer advocate to be 'against guns', except when white people own them and dare to defend themselves with them, of course. He needs them mostly to defend himself against his 'bruthas'.
Another fucking idiot that cant read^^^

^^^^^Another fucking low life racist who can't read and doesn't know it is too late for his Hero Lebron luvs his pig killer socks and proudly posed for pics wearing them and no way for him to ever take that back and clean up his low life image.
Youre a fucking retard. Kap doesnt even look remotely like Lebron.

Of course he does, and so do you. All you bugs look exactly like, walk exactly alike, and talk exactly alike. Quit saying crazy shit.

You really are stupid...

My past is legendary and my future is bright. I dont live in fear of the future.

In your fairytale world, those who choose to carry a gun, live in fear.

Do you fail to see how dumb that is?

In your fairytale world, those who choose to carry a gun, live in fear.

Do you fail to see how dumb that is?
If you werent living in fear why do you feel the need to carry a gun out in public?

Are you compensating for a little dick? If so that too is a form of fear.

You really are stupid...

I wish I had a crystal ball like you think you have. Shit happens and you never know when. Stop being a pussy and man up.

Forum List

Back