Lebron James doesn't like people owning guns...has 10 armed security guards for his family...

Are you related to Obama? You like the strawman argument, just as he does.

If I want to carry my gun, I will. I don't need a sanctimonious fool like you, telling me I can't. If you don't want to carry a gun, I don't give a shit. Mind your own business you busy body pussy.

Live and let live...you jackass.
You said the operative word. You "want" to carry your weapon. You dont really need to. Thats why I say you suffer from the pussy syndrome. I didnt tell you that you cant carry your weapon. I just said I dont think you need to carry one. If you dont like that then tough shit.

So you think you can foresee the future. Good for you.

Do you think crime does not exist in America?
My past is legendary and my future is bright. I dont live in fear of the future.

Yes crime exists in America. Not sure why you let that make you a pussy.
In your fairytale world, those who choose to carry a gun, live in fear.

Do you fail to see how dumb that is?
If you werent living in fear why do you feel the need to have a gun?

Are you compensating for a little dick? If so that is a form of fear as well.

Well....you lasted longer than most anti gun morons......but you still got to the penis reference...

What is it with you anti gunners and the penis? You see a gun, and you think Penis...... you morons really, really need to get some professional counseling...your sex drives are messed up...

If I want to carry my gun, I will. I don't need a sanctimonious fool like you, telling me I can't. If you don't want to carry a gun, I don't give a shit. Mind your own business you busy body pussy.

You said the operative word. You "want" to carry your weapon. You dont really need to. Thats why I say you suffer from the pussy syndrome. I didnt tell you that you cant carry your weapon. I just said I dont think you need to carry one. If you dont like that then tough shit.

My past is legendary and my future is bright. I dont live in fear of the future.

If you werent living in fear why do you feel the need to carry a gun out in public?

Are you compensating for a little dick? If so that too is a form of fear.
BANNED

My view of people that feel they need to carry a gun out of some irrational fear they will be victimized comes from what I call the pussy syndrome. Now if there is a valid reason like a threat someone has made then this doesnt apply. However, the vast majority of people I see that just want to carry a gun are pussies that were beat up in school and they want to show the world how tough they are by carrying their gun.

News flash. The gun doesnt make you tougher. It just highlights what a pussy you are.

You really are a dumb human being......or psychic...maybe you could travel in time too...you could go back in time and tell all the rape victims, all the robbery victims and those murdered in pubic by criminals that they should go out and get a gun for that one day they really, really needed it....

You really are stupid...
You bring up an interesting point. I have no issue with women carrying weapons. If youre guy I just think youre a pussy if you get a panic attack because you cant have your gun with you. A gun is not a comfort dog.

I wish I had a crystal ball like you think you have. Shit happens and you never know when. Stop being a pussy and man up.
I dont have a crystal ball. I know shit happens. I man up and deal with it. What I dont do is be a pussy and carry a gun around in public.

If you werent living in fear why do you feel the need to carry a gun out in public?

Are you compensating for a little dick? If so that too is a form of fear.
BANNED
You cant get your logic together can you? The only reason you want to carry a gun is because you are afraid of something.

Well....you lasted longer than most anti gun morons......but you still got to the penis reference...

What is it with you anti gunners and the penis? You see a gun, and you think Penis...... you morons really, really need to get some professional counseling...your sex drives are messed up...
Answer the question. What are you so afraid of that you feel the desire to carry a gun in public?

Another anti-gun extremist who has guards, with guns, protecting his family....

Gun Control Proponent LeBron James Has Armed Guards on Security Detail

NBA star and gun control proponent LeBron James is critical of private citizens carrying guns for self-defense, but employs “at least 10 armed security personnel” at his home for defense of himself and his family.
Following the October 1, 2015, attack on gun-free Umpqua Community College Associate Press reporter Tom Withers quoted LeBron saying, “There’s no room for guns.”

He told the AP that there need to be greater penalties for carrying a gun, “legal or illegal,” to make people think twice about doing it.

After the February 14, 2018, attack on gun-free Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School the Bleacher Report indicated LeBron criticized laws allowing 19-year-old “minors” to buy a gun and called for the passage of more gun control.

But LeBron is fine with being surrounded by guns for defense of himself and his family. TMZ reports that news of a burglaries of “more than 24 homes of the rich and famous” in Los Angeles has led LeBron to fortify his dwelling. This fortification includes “at least 10 armed security personnel at the home — including off-duty police officers.”
He is talking about untrained yeahoos running around toting guns - like you.

We are better trained and stay on to of our training. His armed guards are the untrained yahoos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NBA star and gun control proponent LeBron James is critical of private citizens carrying guns for self-defense, but employs “at least 10 armed security personnel” at his home for defense of himself and his family.
Following the October 1, 2015, attack on gun-free Umpqua Community College Associate Press reporter Tom Withers quoted LeBron saying, “There’s no room for guns.”

He told the AP that there need to be greater penalties for carrying a gun, “legal or illegal,” to make people think twice about doing it.

After the February 14, 2018, attack on gun-free Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School the Bleacher Report indicated LeBron criticized laws allowing 19-year-old “minors” to buy a gun and called for the passage of more gun control.

But LeBron is fine with being surrounded by guns for defense of himself and his family. TMZ reports that news of a burglaries of “more than 24 homes of the rich and famous” in Los Angeles has led LeBron to fortify his dwelling. This fortification includes “at least 10 armed security personnel at the home — including off-duty police officers.”
Youre kidding? Someone that gets harassed by racist white supremacists has security with guns protecting his family? Someone whos name was found on a list of targets for being robbed decided to take preventive measures to protect his family? Thats crazy.

You fucking idiot. :laugh:

He doesn’t get threatened. And your racist white supremacists theory is bullshit. Come up with something new

Hey dumbass. Read the link. Not only has he already been threatened by some inbred white feral, his name was on a list as a target for getting robbed.

Maybe he should stop running his big mouth. Michael Jordan never had any issues. Jordan has class and James is trash.

Youre kidding? Someone that gets harassed by racist white supremacists has security with guns protecting his family? Someone whos name was found on a list of targets for being robbed decided to take preventive measures to protect his family? Thats crazy.

No, you obviously don't get it......he doesn't want other people who may be in just as much danger to have the option to defend themselves....that is the problem. He has money to hire 10 men with guns to defend his family....the Single mother coming home at night, doesn't, but can be in even more danger than he is....yet he would keep her from having a gun to defend herself.....dittos any other family or individual in this country...

You are a moron, your post is stupid.....but thanks for playing.
Obviously you dont get you fucking idiot. He has no problem with people owning guns. He has a problem with people carrying them around in public.

No one cares what he thinks.

It's white racists he's scare of.

You know, your kind.

Doxo73UX4AAoRzM.jpg

No, you obviously don't get it......he doesn't want other people who may be in just as much danger to have the option to defend themselves....that is the problem. He has money to hire 10 men with guns to defend his family....the Single mother coming home at night, doesn't, but can be in even more danger than he is....yet he would keep her from having a gun to defend herself.....dittos any other family or individual in this country...

Obviously you dont get you fucking idiot. He has no problem with people owning guns. He has a problem with people carrying them around in public.

Wrong....you moron......he obviously thinks it is okay for his hired security to carry guns in public to keep him and his family safe from rapists, robbers and murderers..but regular people should only be able to be safe in their homes....so if they are raped, robbed or murdered in public, that is okay with Lebron.....you doofus.

The Right to Keep and Bear Arms means you get to carry a gun for self defense when you can't afford to pay 10 people to carry guns for you...you doofus....

Are you really this stupid?
Yeah you fucking idiot. Your own link says he hired the guards for his house.

"LeBron James is critical of private citizens carrying guns for self-defense, but employs “at least 10 armed security personnel” at his home for defense of himself and his family."

Ok. They stay at the house and don’t travel with him or his family. You are the moron if you think that is the case

Wrong....you moron......he obviously thinks it is okay for his hired security to carry guns in public to keep him and his family safe from rapists, robbers and murderers..but regular people should only be able to be safe in their homes....so if they are raped, robbed or murdered in public, that is okay with Lebron.....you doofus.

The Right to Keep and Bear Arms means you get to carry a gun for self defense when you can't afford to pay 10 people to carry guns for you...you doofus....

Are you really this stupid?
Yeah you fucking idiot. Your own link says he hired the guards for his house.

"LeBron James is critical of private citizens carrying guns for self-defense, but employs “at least 10 armed security personnel” at his home for defense of himself and his family."

Are you really this stupid? You don't think he has armed security following him around? Really? You really are a dumb human being.
Prove it. If he had armed security following him around why doesnt it say it in your link? Even if he did what does that have to do with some yahoo like you running around carrying a gun? You arent trained security and your silly ass isnt the target that he or his family is.

You fucking idiot.
laugh.gif

You are a fucking moron. What do you know What is your background. I’m a retired cop and do Executive and Dignitary Protection trained by retired US Secret Service. You have no clue what you are talking about.

Seriously who cares what Lebron thinks? I know I don’t.
Millions of people care or he wouldnt be in the news every time he takes a piss.

His thoughts on politics matter not. I don’t understand people who worship celebrities and let famous peoples’ mindsets influence their own.
Obviously his political thoughts matter. The bum in office has even discussed politics with Lebron. I agree though. What kind of fool POTUS do we have that would waste time with someone that plays basketball?

You are one of those moron liberals. I’m sure President Trump talks politics with a high educated basketball player. LMAO

I dont see anything hypocritical about his stance. Lebron doesnt have a problem with guns. He has his own guns. He enjoys shooting guns. He has the same view that I do. The average citizen has no need to carry them around in public.
How do either of you know what the average citizen needs but more importantly it's not about needs or random members of society determining what rights others can exercise.
I cant speak for Lebron but for me it would be experience. I've never needed to carry a gun in public nor do most people need to carry a gun in public. In fact most of the times I have seen people carry a gun something bad has happened that wouldnt have happened if the gun was not present. Give you a good example. Remember that guy that was shot in Florida? He pushed the white dude down that was yelling at his wife? If the white guy didnt have a gun would he even have yelled at the guys wife? If he didnt have the gun then the guy wouldnt have been killed. At most they would have had a fist fight.

You need to go easy on the drugs

How do either of you know what the average citizen needs but more importantly it's not about needs or random members of society determining what rights others can exercise.
I cant speak for Lebron but for me it would be experience. I've never needed to carry a gun in public nor do most people need to carry a gun in public. In fact most of the times I have seen people carry a gun something bad has happened that wouldnt have happened if the gun was not present. Give you a good example. Remember that guy that was shot in Florida? He pushed the white dude down that was yelling at his wife? If the white guy didnt have a gun would he even have yelled at the guys wife? If he didnt have the gun then the guy wouldnt have been killed. At most they would have had a fist fight.

A lot of other people have needed the guns they carry to save themselves and many times other people......and if it was up to you, they would have been defenseless in the face of violent criminals, often with life and death on the line.......

How do you anti gunners sit there with a straight face and say you never needed to carry a gun, therefore no one needs to carry a gun...are you really that stupid?

Starbucks-Drinking Concealed Carrier Saves Clerk From Violent Attacker - The Truth About Guns
Bullshit. I grew up in neighborhood full of violent criminals and never needed a gun.

I nominate your post for "The Dumbest Post of the Day." It should win easily.
Its amazing you can function while youre gripped by the fear that someone is going to beat you up.

You sound like the pieces of shit I have locked up. All talk. Run there mouth but when you get them alone there pissing there pants. Anytime you want to try and prove your pussy theory let me know.

Answer the question. What are you so afraid of that you feel the desire to carry a gun in public?

The criminal who decides that today is the day they will walk into my life, the lives of my family or the stranger on the street....and it isn't fear, it is an understanding that there are evil people out there and they target good people for crime....just like I have no fear of a house fire, but I know it happens so I have smoke detectors....

You guys are the ones who are actually afraid.....when you accuse others of an emotion, it is you who actually have that emotion...

It's white racists he's scare of.

You know, your kind.

Doxo73UX4AAoRzM.jpg

White racists? Really? You mean all 10 of them?

The criminal who decides that today is the day they will walk into my life, the lives of my family or the stranger on the street....and it isn't fear, it is an understanding that there are evil people out there and they target good people for crime....just like I have no fear of a house fire, but I know it happens so I have smoke detectors....

You guys are the ones who are actually afraid.....when you accuse others of an emotion, it is you who actually have that emotion...
Thats bullshit.I know there are evil people out there. The difference is that I dont live in fear of them.

No youre the one thats afraid. You just admitted you were afraid.

Thats bullshit.I know there are evil people out there. The difference is that I dont live in fear of them.

No youre the one thats afraid. You just admitted you were afraid.

I don't live in fear of them either you dipshit. I am prepared if they ever enter my life, but I have no fear....... I carry a gun with the same emotion as I carry my cell phone, you moron....

A lot of other people have needed the guns they carry to save themselves and many times other people......and if it was up to you, they would have been defenseless in the face of violent criminals, often with life and death on the line.......

How do you anti gunners sit there with a straight face and say you never needed to carry a gun, therefore no one needs to carry a gun...are you really that stupid?

Starbucks-Drinking Concealed Carrier Saves Clerk From Violent Attacker - The Truth About Guns
Bullshit. I grew up in neighborhood full of violent criminals and never needed a gun.

I nominate your post for "The Dumbest Post of the Day." It should win easily.
Its amazing you can function while youre gripped by the fear that someone is going to beat you up.

You sound like the pieces of shit I have locked up. All talk. Run there mouth but when you get them alone there pissing there pants. Anytime you want to try and prove your pussy theory let me know.

The fact that you are a pussy is already proven. If you have locked someone up then that means you operated under the protection of the law. Take off your badge and you become a weak kneed pussy just like the other white boys. I've knocked pussies like you out before. I have nothing to prove to myself.

Forum List

Back