Lebron James doesn't like people owning guns...has 10 armed security guards for his family...

Another anti-gun extremist who has guards, with guns, protecting his family....

Gun Control Proponent LeBron James Has Armed Guards on Security Detail

NBA star and gun control proponent LeBron James is critical of private citizens carrying guns for self-defense, but employs “at least 10 armed security personnel” at his home for defense of himself and his family.
Following the October 1, 2015, attack on gun-free Umpqua Community College Associate Press reporter Tom Withers quoted LeBron saying, “There’s no room for guns.”

He told the AP that there need to be greater penalties for carrying a gun, “legal or illegal,” to make people think twice about doing it.

After the February 14, 2018, attack on gun-free Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School the Bleacher Report indicated LeBron criticized laws allowing 19-year-old “minors” to buy a gun and called for the passage of more gun control.

But LeBron is fine with being surrounded by guns for defense of himself and his family. TMZ reports that news of a burglaries of “more than 24 homes of the rich and famous” in Los Angeles has led LeBron to fortify his dwelling. This fortification includes “at least 10 armed security personnel at the home — including off-duty police officers.”
Are you trying to imply that James doesn’t want ANYBODY to have a gun? Cause I didn’t see that in any of your quotes.

No.....I am saying he wants his own security to have guns, but not other people.....
You honestly think he doesn’t want anybody else to have guns besides his own security. Are you really going to try and sell that line?!

No, dumb ass....from his statements about people not needing guns......

Here...moron...

LeBron James on gun control: 'There's no room for guns'

But if there's some stipulations behind it or some penalties, some big time penalties or rules or regulations about carrying firearms, legal or illegal, people will second-guess themselves."
Right before he said that he said we can’t take away all guns. I dont think his point with that statement was to take away guns from everybody.

NBA star and gun control proponent LeBron James is critical of private citizens carrying guns for self-defense, but employs “at least 10 armed security personnel” at his home for defense of himself and his family.
Following the October 1, 2015, attack on gun-free Umpqua Community College Associate Press reporter Tom Withers quoted LeBron saying, “There’s no room for guns.”

He told the AP that there need to be greater penalties for carrying a gun, “legal or illegal,” to make people think twice about doing it.

After the February 14, 2018, attack on gun-free Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School the Bleacher Report indicated LeBron criticized laws allowing 19-year-old “minors” to buy a gun and called for the passage of more gun control.

But LeBron is fine with being surrounded by guns for defense of himself and his family. TMZ reports that news of a burglaries of “more than 24 homes of the rich and famous” in Los Angeles has led LeBron to fortify his dwelling. This fortification includes “at least 10 armed security personnel at the home — including off-duty police officers.”
Youre kidding? Someone that gets harassed by racist white supremacists has security with guns protecting his family? Someone whos name was found on a list of targets for being robbed decided to take preventive measures to protect his family? Thats crazy.

You fucking idiot. :laugh:

No, you obviously don't get it......he doesn't want other people who may be in just as much danger to have the option to defend themselves....that is the problem. He has money to hire 10 men with guns to defend his family....the Single mother coming home at night, doesn't, but can be in even more danger than he is....yet he would keep her from having a gun to defend herself.....dittos any other family or individual in this country...

You are a moron, your post is stupid.....but thanks for playing.
Obviously you dont get you fucking idiot. He has no problem with people owning guns. He has a problem with people carrying them around in public.
Hes stupid though and hes a hypocrite, so who cares what he thinks?

Youre kidding? Someone that gets harassed by racist white supremacists has security with guns protecting his family? Someone whos name was found on a list of targets for being robbed decided to take preventive measures to protect his family? Thats crazy.

You fucking idiot. :laugh:

No, you obviously don't get it......he doesn't want other people who may be in just as much danger to have the option to defend themselves....that is the problem. He has money to hire 10 men with guns to defend his family....the Single mother coming home at night, doesn't, but can be in even more danger than he is....yet he would keep her from having a gun to defend herself.....dittos any other family or individual in this country...

You are a moron, your post is stupid.....but thanks for playing.
Obviously you dont get you fucking idiot. He has no problem with people owning guns. He has a problem with people carrying them around in public.

Wrong....you moron......he obviously thinks it is okay for his hired security to carry guns in public to keep him and his family safe from rapists, robbers and murderers..but regular people should only be able to be safe in their homes....so if they are raped, robbed or murdered in public, that is okay with Lebron.....you doofus.

The Right to Keep and Bear Arms means you get to carry a gun for self defense when you can't afford to pay 10 people to carry guns for you...you doofus....

Are you really this stupid?
Yeah you fucking idiot. Your own link says he hired the guards for his house.

"LeBron James is critical of private citizens carrying guns for self-defense, but employs “at least 10 armed security personnel” at his home for defense of himself and his family."

Are you really this stupid? You don't think he has armed security following him around? Really? You really are a dumb human being.
Yes, of course hes that stupid. His arguments have always been child like.

Thats bullshit.I know there are evil people out there. The difference is that I dont live in fear of them.

No youre the one thats afraid. You just admitted you were afraid.

I don't live in fear of them either you dipshit. I am prepared if they ever enter my life, but I have no fear....... I carry a gun with the same emotion as I carry my cell phone, you moron....
Obviously you live in fear of them. Thats why you carry a gun in the first place. Its ok that you are afraid. Just know that I know.

You are the pussy who lives in fear as that is all you talk about. You keep trying to convince yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Says the guy thats lives in morbid fear of leaving his house without a gun. :laugh:

Morbid fear. Go back and get your GED

Yeah, morbid fear isnt a term. It makes no sense at all. Hes a retard

I am in CA as well. This is a very anti gun state. However, it depends on where you live. The sheriff where I live hands out concealed permits like candy. I have no problem with women carrying weapons and especially Black women. For a couple of reasons. Women are better at understanding when to use deadly force and the fact they are way more likely to be the target of violence. Plus you can be sure the gun is not being used as compensation for a little dick. I'm confident that if asked Lebron would feel pretty much the same about women carrying weapons.

Not everyone calls the police when something goes down. I have never called the cops. I've always handled it myself and so have most of the people I know. I'm a Black man and I dont mix well with cops. They are more likely to shoot me than assist me.

BTW are you a member of NAAGA?
I am not familiar with this organization, are you a member?

I applied in Los Angeles county with the L.A. County Sheriff's office and then in Orange County but neither would issue, although they came out and talked to the neighbors which doesn't make sense to me because if I didn't meet their need requirement then what were they doing talking to anyone about me? I mean if there is a requirement, don't you check to see if the minimal requirement is met first and THEN look to see if there is anything that disqualifies the person?

Not that they were going to issue to me anyway, there have been several articles and lawsuits regarding the cronyism involved with the issuance of these permits, particularly in Orange County.

Which county are you in? It would good to know which ones are friendly to CCW.

Who gives a shit what LeBron James think. He is a big mouth hypocrite.

He offers free scholarships and a school, unlike the orange and his fake university.

I am in CA as well. This is a very anti gun state. However, it depends on where you live. The sheriff where I live hands out concealed permits like candy. I have no problem with women carrying weapons and especially Black women. For a couple of reasons. Women are better at understanding when to use deadly force and the fact they are way more likely to be the target of violence. Plus you can be sure the gun is not being used as compensation for a little dick. I'm confident that if asked Lebron would feel pretty much the same about women carrying weapons.

Not everyone calls the police when something goes down. I have never called the cops. I've always handled it myself and so have most of the people I know. I'm a Black man and I dont mix well with cops. They are more likely to shoot me than assist me.

BTW are you a member of NAAGA?
I am not familiar with this organization, are you a member?

I applied in Los Angeles county with the L.A. County Sheriff's office and then in Orange County but neither would issue, although they came out and talked to the neighbors which doesn't make sense to me because if I didn't meet their need requirement then what were they doing talking to anyone about me? I mean if there is a requirement, don't you check to see if the minimal requirement is met first and THEN look to see if there is anything that disqualifies the person?

Not that they were going to issue to me anyway, there have been several articles and lawsuits regarding the cronyism involved with the issuance of these permits, particularly in Orange County.

Which county are you in? It would good to know which ones are friendly to CCW.
Yes I am a member of NAAGA. Its a Black gun club.

LA? I thought I heard that was one of the easy ones.

Security guards are trained. Dumbasses like you are not.

Maybe if there were less crazies carrying guns and killing people he wouldnt need security.

The OP argument is beyond dumb.Making arrangements that deal with the reality does not invalidate his arguments. It enhances them.

Are you trying to imply that James doesn’t want ANYBODY to have a gun? Cause I didn’t see that in any of your quotes.

No.....I am saying he wants his own security to have guns, but not other people.....
You honestly think he doesn’t want anybody else to have guns besides his own security. Are you really going to try and sell that line?!

Here...moron...

But if there's some stipulations behind it or some penalties, some big time penalties or rules or regulations about carrying firearms, legal or illegal, people will second-guess themselves."
Right before he said that he said we can’t take away all guns. I dont think his point with that statement was to take away guns from everybody.

His point was he doesn't think we can, but that is what he would prefer....

Maybe if there were less crazies carrying guns and killing people he wouldnt need security.

The OP argument is beyond dumb.Making arrangements that deal with the reality does not invalidate his arguments. It enhances them.

We now have more people carrying guns and the gun crime rates have gone down, not up...showing you don't know what you are talking about...

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 17.25 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2018...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

All the celebrity anti (legal) gun activists are hypocrites. Look at Michael Bloomberg. He is poring tends of MILLIONS of dollars into anti gun organizations. He has a huge ARMED security detail, FULL TIME. The elites can afford that, we can't.

It is all about THEM controlling YOU by taking any way of self defense away from you, and the government can't protect you, nor is that their job.

All the celebrity anti (legal) gun activists are hypocrites. Look at Michael Bloomberg. He is poring tends of MILLIONS of dollars into anti gun organizations. He has a huge ARMED security detail, FULL TIME. The elites can afford that, we can't.

It is all about THEM controlling YOU by taking any way of self defense away from you, and the government can't protect you, nor is that their job.

Not only does he have an armed detail, he has a home in one of the Caribbean islands....on that island no one can have guns, and even the police don't have guns...he made a special deal with the local government, so that his security could have guns....now that is hypocrisy....

Not only does he have an armed detail, he has a home in one of the Caribbean islands....on that island no one can have guns, and even the police don't have guns...he made a special deal with the local government, so that his security could have guns....now that is hypocrisy....

I believe he has a huge compound on Bermuda, so he bribed the government to allow his security to have guns, yet nobody else can. Nice.

Here...moron...

His point was he doesn't think we can, but that is what he would prefer....
Show us the quote.

He could've just hired unarmed security.
So they could get shot while his home was being robbed?

Obviously, one doesn't want this. So you agree that the right thing to do is have a gun to protect your possessions and well-being?
I have several weapons at home. I dont feel the need to bring any of them to the mall or when I am going shopping. I think thats just creating trouble and frankly I am not that terrified of the outside world.

Obviously, one doesn't want this. So you agree that the right thing to do is have a gun to protect your possessions and well-being?
I have several weapons at home. I dont feel the need to bring any of them to the mall or when I am going shopping. I think thats just creating trouble and frankly I am not that terrified of the outside world.

So you agree that guns protect both people and possessions in the home.

At the mall, I would prefer that they have armed security. Then they would be able to stop and prevent escalation of armed violence from criminals or mentally ill. Instead in California, I get stores like IKEA, where I eat, that advertise that it's a gun-free zone. There is the state DMV that promotes itself as a gun-free zone. I'd feel safer if there was armed security instead. On the other hand, all the state buildings and personnel are protected by armed police. I suppose it's to advertise that they are a liberal establishment or state. It's also hypocrisy by the state. LeBron James subscribes to the same hypocrisy.

So you agree that guns protect both people and possessions in the home.

At the mall, I would prefer that they have armed security. Then they would be able to stop and prevent escalation of armed violence from criminals or mentally ill. Instead in California, I get stores like IKEA, where I eat, that advertise that it's a gun-free zone. There is the state DMV that promotes itself as a gun-free zone. I'd feel safer if there was armed security instead. On the other hand, all the state buildings and personnel are protected by armed police. I suppose it's to advertise that they are a liberal establishment or state. It's also hypocrisy by the state. LeBron James subscribes to the same hypocrisy.
Of course I agree or I wouldnt have weapons in my home.

You dont need armed security at stores like IKEA or the mall. DMV should have them due to the environment and potential for violence. I dont see it as hypocrisy. Whats hypocritical about having armed security instead of relying on some yahoo that is more likely to shoot himself in the foot or shoot a bystander? Whats hypocritical about Lebron protecting his family from documented threats?

Forum List

Back