LeBron James: NFL owners are ‘old white men’ with ‘slave mentality’ toward players

You stupid inbred redneck, did you even graduate High School?

Sure did and college too....ain't inbred, and LeBron is still a piece of shit same as you.

The narrative since Trump won is that all of us are uneducated rednecks. Nothing could be further from the truth. It just makes the Dems FEEL better about themselves. Of course to feel good, they have to try to bring others down due to their extreme INSECURITY.

The difference between the NFL (NotForLong) and the other leagues is that if you suck they can release you without any further pay. Their contracts ain't worth the paper they're written on. Would any other business give somebody a guaranteed long-term contract based on past performance? Where's the incentive to perform at a high level? That's why most NFL contracts are front-loaded as signing bonus money. MLB is waking up to that reality...few if any teams are giving out $100M contracts anymore...build bottom-up from the farm, and when the kids are ready to contend, bring in the established star to get to the promised land.

^^^^^That's why signing bonuses and up front money are the Holy Grail to NFL players.

LeBron James: NFL owners are ‘old white men’ with ‘slave mentality’ toward players

Haha...you gotta love it...these ignorant fools won’t rest until they’re at the back of the bus again.

This is why Lebron James will never be half the star Michael Jordan was. He runs his mouth where he shouldn’t be. Political matter, a press conference every time he shits. He changes teams like he changes his socks. No one cares what he thinks. You get paid to play basketball and you are overrated and overpaid. Shut the fuck up and play basketball asshole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Free speech , millions of us like it when he calls out the bullshit.

What is the bullshit he is calling out?
He's just mentioning some of Repub and Trumps base

So you can’t figure out what LeBron is calling out, thanks for wasting time.

So you can’t figure out what LeBron is calling out, thanks for wasting time.

The only thing these people do, as well as those that agree with them is VIRTUE SIGNAL to make themselves feel good, feel smart, and self righteous. Look at me! I'm cool!

The difference between the NFL (NotForLong) and the other leagues is that if you suck they can release you without any further pay. Their contracts ain't worth the paper they're written on. Would any other business give somebody a guaranteed long-term contract based on past performance? Where's the incentive to perform at a high level? That's why most NFL contracts are front-loaded as signing bonus money. MLB is waking up to that reality...few if any teams are giving out $100M contracts anymore...build bottom-up from the farm, and when the kids are ready to contend, bring in the established star to get to the promised land.

Which league can release players without further pay?

The only thing these people do, as well as those that agree with them is VIRTUE SIGNAL to make themselves feel good, feel smart, and self righteous. Look at me! I'm cool!

It's almost 100% guaranteed blacks who are successful thanks to whites teaching them the right way of doing things and giving them opportunities, will revert back to their inner-racist and bite the hand that fed them. Colin Powell for instance.....Reagan gave a black man of mediocre intelligence and almost no qualifications, a top job, and 20 years later Powell endorsed the black communist Obama.

It's almost 100% guaranteed blacks who are successful thanks to whites teaching them the right way of doing things and giving them opportunities, will revert back to their inner-racist and bite the hand that fed them. Colin Powell for instance.....Reagan gave a black man of mediocre intelligence and almost no qualifications, a top job, and 20 years later Powell endorsed the black communist Obama.
Will that was good You could make a living writing comedy

On another board I was once accused of being a writer for the Letterman show...not Leno, LETTERMAN! What offended me was that Letterman is a closet commie and now wears a beard longer than Castro's. :lol: What I said above may be strong medicine but it's true, Ed.

On another board I was once accused of being a writer for the Letterman show...not Leno, LETTERMAN! What offended me was that Letterman is a closet commie and now wears a beard longer than Castro's. :lol: What I said above may be strong medicine but it's true, Ed.
I don't care for that ugly beard either ........But I wouldn't be giving white guys credit for blacks coming so far

Uh....the NFL like I just said...hello?

I wanted to clarify because that statement is not really true, and I don't know about how other leagues work. In most cases it probably is true that cut players don't get paid any more, but there have been more and more contracts recently with large guaranteed portions. Kirk Cousins' supposedly fully guaranteed contract with the Vikings is a glaring example, but players like Matt Ryan, Aaron Rodgers, Khalil Mack, and others have gotten contracts with guaranteed money beyond simple signing bonuses, as I understand it.

I wouldn't be surprised if the same is true of the other major sports leagues, in general; that the top players have the sorts of guarantees that keep them getting paid even if they are cut, while most of the other players don't have those sorts of guarantees in their contracts. I don't know, however. Maybe most basketball or baseball contracts have a lot of guaranteed money. :dunno:

Do you think that there are any blacks who are not successful simply because of "whites teaching them the right way of doing things and giving them opportunities"?

Do you think that there are any blacks who are not successful simply because of "whites teaching them the right way of doing things and giving them opportunities"?

No. If a brother or sister doesn't think white they're doomed to a life of poverty and hatred.

Uh....the NFL like I just said...hello?

I wanted to clarify because that statement is not really true, and I don't know about how other leagues work. In most cases it probably is true that cut players don't get paid any more, but there have been more and more contracts recently with large guaranteed portions. Kirk Cousins' supposedly fully guaranteed contract with the Vikings is a glaring example, but players like Matt Ryan, Aaron Rodgers, Khalil Mack, and others have gotten contracts with guaranteed money beyond simple signing bonuses, as I understand it.

I wouldn't be surprised if the same is true of the other major sports leagues, in general; that the top players have the sorts of guarantees that keep them getting paid even if they are cut, while most of the other players don't have those sorts of guarantees in their contracts. I don't know, however. Maybe most basketball or baseball contracts have a lot of guaranteed money. :dunno:

It works the other way too....when Megatron retired with a year left on his contract with the Detroit Lions, they sued him to retrieve that portion of the signing bonus and won. The NFL owners are tough bastards but certainly not "racist"...it just happens that most of their players are black (thicker skulls, less concussions) so when their is a dispute they have to put up with the bullshit.

LOL damned sure you weren't one of those good people trump talked about

After Dr. King's way got drowned out by "gangsta rap" I gave up on the whole bit. I'm from Detroit and remember when there was pride in the black community based on the same things that make whites successful....two parent home, save some money, get the kids into college, retire on a pension and enjoy the golden years.....you think any of that is still true, Ed?

Haha...you gotta love it...these ignorant fools won’t rest until they’re at the back of the bus again.

Lebron never had a 9 to 5 job like some of us and doesnt know what it feels like to be a slave.What a cry baby he is... he was chosen right out of High School for the NBA and grew up with people catering to his every need. No doubt hes disconnected from reality.

Forum List

Back