LeBron James: NFL owners are ‘old white men’ with ‘slave mentality’ toward players

Slave owners were gutless spineless individuals....case closed.

Hardly....they grew the cotton that clothed the nation. Africans were little more than livestock to them. They arrived after being captured by other blacks and shipped over here to work in the fields....better than getting chased by a lion or a rhino I'd say. And they were given the occasional harmonica to play between shifts.

What is lost is how cowardly and lazy slave owners were....they were lowly human beings....anti life. The darkest days of the nation. The comparison is void.
Yet today's black sports figures have the old slave owners to credit for their physical speed, stamina and musculature. It was the selective breeding programs that the old masters conducted that created the black man of today. Those slave breeders just didn't breed for intelligence.

"Thicker skulls, less concussions"? Where do you get that from? I probably shouldn't even bother asking why you believe the old idea that blacks have thicker skulls, but what makes you believe thicker skulls means less concussions?

Ever punch a black guy in the forehead?....like cement. Pea brain surrounded by water with goldfish swimming around in circles....almost impossible to get it to slam into the side of the cement skull. Glad I could be of help since you obviously never learned anything in biology class. :eusa_snooty:

LOL, punching someone in the head is your answer?

I certainly never learned that blacks have thicker skulls and are less likely to suffer from concussions in any biology class, probably because it's silly BS. ;)

LeBron James: NFL owners are ‘old white men’ with ‘slave mentality’ toward players

Haha...you gotta love it...these ignorant fools won’t rest until they’re at the back of the bus again.

If getting paid 20 million dollars to work 6 months out of the year playing a game 16 times before cheering fans is being made a slave in day's black universe. . . . you can SIGN ME UP.

Meantime, REAL SLAVES toil in places like India and Mauritius sewing their clothes and making their shoes.

balloonBangladesh.jpg
1684818_orig.jpg
0387a59fac6119a661a2743fb28c5463.jpg

FUCK YOU, LaBRON.

One would think LeBron might think before speaking. If the millionaire does something the owner doesn't like he gets rid of him. Does he not realize that when you sign a contract you become an employee of the owner? Subject to the rules of the workplace. Just like everybody else. For the real thoughts on James, ask some of his former teammates. The results aren't pretty for LeBron.

Without players like James the owners are losing money....considering america is all about the dollar I'd say the owners won't say a word.

Forum List

Back