🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Left and Big Media/Big Tech busily trying to memory-hole the CO mass shooting

There is no Allah and Muhammad was not divine.
Go down in person and tell them at the Mosque. Bring a cartoon rendering of Muhammad as a visual aid.

We have Mosques in Texas?

Yes, many. Report back after your visit. Don't forget that picture!

Since you know where they are and all, why don't you go play show and tell with them.

Yeah, I figured you'd be too scared.

There is no Allah and Muhammad was not divine.
Go down in person and tell them at the Mosque. Bring a cartoon rendering of Muhammad as a visual aid.

We have Mosques in Texas?

Yes, many. Report back after your visit. Don't forget that picture!

Since you know where they are and all, why don't you go play show and tell with them.

Yeah, I figured you'd be too scared.

You're scared? I respect their house of worship. I wouldn't go into a Catholic Church, or a Jewish Synagogue to challenge their belief even though I don't believe them either. What kind of assholes do they raise where you're from?

Now that it's been confirmed the killer is one of the left's special protected people, they are frantically deleting tweets, trying to revise history, and generally running from the shit heap they created. It's fun to watch, and also very revealing as Corporate Big Tech does nothing to stop the flow of misinformation, as long as that flow travels in only one direction.

Come On Man!! Just because his mosque radicalized the idiot that killed 10 Americans why should we condemn them... Progressives of any race or ethnic background are the most racist people around. I mean we have BLM why not MLM... Whitey is the racist and all who attack White people are not racist but heroes in the eyes of the Progressive Marxist?DSA Democrat Left until their usefullness is at an end. then they'll go in the same method.

Once again, you liars continue the fiction that liberals, the vast majority of whom are white people, hate white people. Liberals don't hate white people. They hate liars and hypocrites and you're both. You don't ever condemn the shootings, of anyone. Especially if the victims aren't white.

I mean you're not condemning that Christian church which radicalized that young asshole who shot all those women in Atlanta, and taught him that his sexual urges were wrong, and it was the women who were tempting him.

Weren't you the one making "happy ending" jokes about the shootings in Atlanta?

Now that it's been confirmed the killer is one of the left's special protected people, they are frantically deleting tweets, trying to revise history, and generally running from the shit heap they created. It's fun to watch, and also very revealing as Corporate Big Tech does nothing to stop the flow of misinformation, as long as that flow travels in only one direction.

Gun control is the objective...but we will not budge. ZERO gun control.

Machine guns or Valhalla!!!

Forum List

Back