Left-Wing Protesters Occupy Joe Biden’s Campaign Office Over Separation of Migrant Families

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
The Left are eating their own more than anyone.

The cannibalism is marvelous to watch.
C4F128B2-1562-4666-A61C-E1A9CD33CF55.gif

AIR.TV

Illegal aliens don’t deserve jack shit… Because the fuckers are illegal

Can't say I give a shit about fake asylum seekers. To bad we can't boot them all back to Mexico.

The Left are eating their own more than anyone.

The cannibalism is marvelous to watch.
View attachment 268777

AIR.TV

What we're seeing, speaking to the current infighting among Democratic Party presidential hopefuls, is a grand-buffoon war to determine who is holy enough to become their next consecrated high-priest or priestess of the postmodernist ideology. Throats will be cut, knees displaced, feet stepped on and broken and many, many backs will be stabbed before his or her holiness emerges victorious from the primaries. You ask me, I'd hazard the guess three-quarters of these candidates stopped worrying long ago how much the American People agree with their cultural Marxism. By this far into the game, they're just to busy genuflecting in front of each other; too caught up in self-flagellation and nailing themselves to those crosses of self-racial-hatred to be bothered by the needs, freedoms and hopes of the average citizen. Ain't it a grand thing to see . . . gag us with a spoon.

Forum List

Back