Left Wonders Why They Get Mocked

i-drove-by-a-college-today-and-yelled-boo-pallas-6598699.png

OMG What a load of horse shit.

A mural of George Washington can traumatize someone??

If it does then that person ain't to tightly wrapped.

Good Lord

Getting mocked by right wingers is truly a badge of honor. After all they follow the Pied Piper of morons.

D5FupF-WkAUqOy0

If anyone is triggered by Washington, send your dollar bills to me. I will make sure they disappear for ya.

Getting mocked by right wingers is truly a badge of honor. After all they follow the Pied Piper of morons.

D5FupF-WkAUqOy0

Next time you try to drop a "nuke" please make sure you're not standing beneath the bomb.

This individual decries separation of criminals from their families, a long running legal tradition of every fucking Western nation there is (rob a bank, get separated from your kids, duh) while advocating for the murder of the unborn because: property of their mothers. Fail.

LividSnarlingAdeliepenguin-max-1mb.gif

will the traumatized please step forward so we can explain the history and background of the painting.

D5FupF-WkAUqOy0

Nah. We follow a damned good POTUS.

You however follow a pack of grand standing idiots.

D5FupF-WkAUqOy0

Next time you try to drop a "nuke" please make sure you're not standing beneath the bomb.

This individual decries separation of criminals from their families, a long running legal tradition of every fucking Western nation there is (rob a bank, get separated from your kids, duh) while advocating for the murder of the unborn because: property of their mothers. Fail.

View attachment 259018
He not a deep thinker

Forum List

Back