🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lefties align themselves with ISIS.

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
My guess is a number of you will claim she is a comedian and didn't really mean it. Sorry, time for this lefty lunatic to find a different profession.

upload_2017-5-30_19-18-9.png

My guess is a number of you will claim she is a comedian and didn't really mean it. Sorry, time for this lefty lunatic to find a different profession.

View attachment 129828

She's not that funny, not much of a comedian, I've never thought she was funny, I've seen her apology and of course she meant it(her beheading picture). I hope her career tumbles. The FBI ought to investigate her. Just another radical Hollywood asshole living in the California bubble all telling each other they are funny and alright. I support anyone's right to disagree with an administration, but this Trump bullshit is way past over the pale. One party wins, one party loses and then we try again in four years. The Left have really become a sick sick bunch of people.

This was just a badly miscalculated effort by Griffin to restart her failed career.

Last edited:
Let's all boycott her sponsors!
Let's post her phone number on Twitter and encourage people to harass her!
Let's try to destroy her personally and professionally.

Oops...sorry, that's what snowflakes do.

We'll do what conservatives do. Go about our lives and work to pay taxes for snowflakes to spend on safe space analysis.

^ PC police out in force tonight

Yup, I'm sure that's what you'd be saying if the shoe were on the other foot.
LOL! A conservative preaching about PC :rofl:

I support Kathy Griffin's right to pose for that photo. Shame if it were to incite a violent act against POTUS, though. There's a word called "discretion" that Ms. Griffin should consider.

We live in America, we do have rights. Although, when someone steps over the line, there should be consequences.

View attachment 129828

She's not that funny, not much of a comedian, I've never thought she was funny, I've seen her apology and of course she meant it(her beheading video). I hope her career tumbles. The FBI ought to investigate her. Just another radical Hollywood asshole living in the California bubble all telling each other they are funny and alright. I support anyone's right to disagree with an administration, but this Trump bullshit is way past over the pale. One party wins, one party loses and then we try again in four years. The Left have really become a sick sick bunch of people.

Yeah i agree. This Democrat hate stuff is out of control. It's actually becoming dangerous. It's incitement now. Authorities may have to get involved.

^ PC police out in force tonight

Yup, I'm sure that's what you'd be saying if the shoe were on the other foot.
LOL! A conservative preaching about PC :rofl:

I support Kathy Griffin's right to pose for that photo. Shame if it were to incite a violent act against POTUS, though. There's a word called "discretion" that Ms. Griffin should consider.

We live in America, we do have rights. Although, when someone steps over the line, there should be consequences.

I fully support any legal consequences. I'm just saying I'm not going to go out of my way to draw attention to someone I didn't pay attention to in the first place. If the Secret Service needs to investigate, that's fine.

There's a word called "discretion" that Ms. Griffin should consider.

LOL! Nonsense you dumb Trump supporter. You elected a moron solely because he shunned "discretion."

The Secret Service will likely make that call, probably not you.
Lol what? The Secret Service will make a call on my comment? You loon :cuckoo:

The Secret Service will determine if Griffin's photo is a credible threat..not you.

I can't believe you called me a "LOON". That's POPPYCOCK.

Forum List

Back