🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lefties align themselves with ISIS.

My guess is a number of you will claim she is a comedian and didn't really mean it. Sorry, time for this lefty lunatic to find a different profession.

View attachment 129828
'Sorry - My Bad' is unacceptable. Perp-Walk her ass in handcuffs into a holding cell, let her sit there for 24hrs, investigate and interrogate her at the very least.

She is a POS and a horrible comedienne, pulled this stunt because she desperately needs/needed publicity, even this type of shit!

Kathy just became the poster child for seditious, triggered snowflakes.

'Barron TrumpThought Beheaded Image Was His Dad'

"Barron Trump was watching television Tuesday at home with Melania when Kathy Griffin's photo appeared on the screen, and his initial reaction was that something terrible happened to his father.

Trump family sources tell us Barron was in front of the TV watching a show when the news came on and he saw the bloody, beheaded image. We're told he panicked and screamed, "Mommy, Mommy!"

As it was put to us, "He's 11. He doesn't know who Kathy Griffin is and the head she was holding resembled his dad."

Melania called out Kathy, saying what she did was disturbing, wrong and "makes you wonder about [her] mental health."

Way to traumatize a little boy, you anti-American / partisan liberal retard.

In Griffin's SICK, DERANGED, Trump-Hating, Rabidly Partisan mind, not for a second before she pulled this stunt did she actually THINK this through...which evidently / basically explains most actions taken by liberals / snowflakes.

-----------------------

“CNN has terminated our agreement with Kathy Griffin to appear on our New Year’s Eve program,” the CNN Public Relations account tweeted."

Wow, I wasn't aware of a line someone could cross in disrespecting Trump that would cause CNN to distance themselves from that person. I am glad to know there is such a line.

CNN Fires Kathy Griffin From New Year’s Show After Donald Trump Beheading Stunt

"Barron Trump was watching television Tuesday at home with Melania when Kathy Griffin's photo appeared on the screen, and his initial reaction was that something terrible happened to his father.

Trump family sources tell us Barron was in front of the TV watching a show when the news came on and he saw the bloody, beheaded image. We're told he panicked and screamed, "Mommy, Mommy!"

As it was put to us, "He's 11. He doesn't know who Kathy Griffin is and the head she was holding resembled his dad."

Melania called out Kathy, saying what she did was disturbing, wrong and "makes you wonder about [her] mental health."

In Griffin's SICK, DERANGED, Trump-Hating, Rabidly Partisan mind, not for a second before she pulled this stunt did she actually THINK this through...which evidently / basically explains most actions taken by liberals / snowflakes.

-----------------------

“CNN has terminated our agreement with Kathy Griffin to appear on our New Year’s Eve program,” the CNN Public Relations account tweeted."

Wow, I wasn't aware of a line someone could cross in disrespecting Trump that would cause CNN to distance themselves from that person. I am glad to know there is such a line.

Mommy, Mommy? Really?

-----------------------

Mommy, Mommy? Really?

Yeah, F* Kids', right?! So Griffin showed a total disregard for the fact that Trump's son might actually see her sick stunt and be concerned?! Liberals don't give a damn....

-----------------------

Mommy, Mommy? Really?

Yeah, F* Kids', right?! So Griffin showed a total disregard for the fact that Trump's son might actually see her sick stunt and be concerned?! Liberals don't give a damn....

Was he concerned over his father's boasting about pussy groping sexual harassment?

-----------------------

Mommy, Mommy? Really?

I don't believe the narrative at all. The so-called president made his own bed with his campaign of hate filled lying rhetoric. Now you poor poor cupcakes can't stand the heat.

Poor babies. Shitting their pants, crouching in the corner, twitching at loud noises, Fox News blaring doom music every five minutes in the background.

EEK! A MUSLIM!

EEK! A HOMO!

EEK! A NEGRO!

EEK! A MEXICAN!

EEK! A COMEDIAN!

EEK! EEK! EEK!

Paranoid.jpg

How about EEK, a fricken liberal dressed up as a clown.
That would be Putin. And yes, he is a liberal gay clown. Why is Trump holding his cock in his mouth?

There's always been a disturbing 'Unholy Alliance' between the Left and radical Islam.

This has always been a lie.

No, it's reality. It began with a mutual hatred for Christians. In Western Europe especially, the alliance became even more solidified with a shared hatred for Israel/Jews. But they'll regret their alliance at some point. The chickens are coming home to roost.

Forum List

Back