Lefties Demanding Tucker get fired for Barely defending Kyle Rittenhouse

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
After I watch Tucker last night I was shocked that he did not defend Kyle Rittenhouse and then I read today that people want Tucker fired for defending Kyle Rittenhouse..

All tucker said was free people will maintain peace, or something like that..

I thought it was weak.. and democrats want him fired..

Kyle Rittenhouse is the most talked about person today in America in the media is silent on it. Well at least Fox News is, this poor kid will be painted as a racist. Poor kid

After I watch Tucker last night I was shocked that he did not defend Kyle Rittenhouse and then I read today that people want Tucker fired for defending Kyle Rittenhouse..

Kyle Rittenhouse is the most talked about person today in America in the media is silent on it. Well at least Fox News is, this poor kid will be painted as a racist. Poor kid

Why shouldn't Kyle Rittenhouse be presumed innocent, just like any other suspect.

Instead libs want to condemn him already, before any trial, and seem to be getting excited about the thought that the child might be subject to Gay Rape in a penitentiary as if this is something great.

The moonbats have been trying to get Tucker fired since the day his show started.

The guy is one of a very few honest brokers left in all of media....And that's coming from someone who absolutely hates his broad brush generalizations of libertarians.

Kyle should have stayed home.

Probably. When I was a kid like Kyle, the libs were involved in the MLK riots of 1968. I asked my old man if we were going to go to the riots, he told me "hell no"

of course, we live in a different age where rioters as well as spectators are bringing their kids out to the events

• Banned

Why shouldn't Kyle Rittenhouse be presumed innocent, just like any other suspect.

Instead libs want to condemn him already, before any trial, and seem to be getting excited about the thought that the child might be subject to Gay Rape in a penitentiary as if this is something great.
You can’t even say anything to defend him, or your a racist and need to be canceled,, it crazy

These folks have been whipped into such a froth of anger and paranoia that I don't even know if that's possible.

They're terrified. They think this is the only option. Rush & Sean & Tucker are going to have a lot to answer for, before long.
If I were you I would stay home ..

Last edited:
These folks have been whipped into such a froth of anger and paranoia that I don't even know if that's possible.

They're terrified. They think this is the only option. Rush & Sean & Tucker are going to have a lot to answer for, before long.
Running around with a long gun?

I blame our legislators. This is what should be Tradition by now:
The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

If I were you I would stay home .. I think I’m going out next
Or you could just turn off the radio and go for a nice hike somewhere.

Who will defend the elderly and business from democrat mobs?

You should get used to guys like Kyle stoping you from attacking elderly, and burning down business. I suggest you stay home hehe
That guy is lucky those guys were relatively clueless.
Lol Kyle is a hero, that’s what hero’s do

A kid that has a rap sheet starting at age 13 is a hero not to mention his mother drove him there. You, tucker, hannity and limfuck are the problems.

You should get used to guys like Kyle stoping you from attacking elderly, and burning down business. I suggest you stay home hehe

A kid that has a rap sheet starting at age 13 is a hero not to mention his mother drove him there. You, tucker, hannity and limfuck are the problems.
He’s a hero he stopped the fascist mob from killing him. He handled the rifle like a super human

He’s a hero he stopped the fascist mob from killing him. He handled the rifle like a super human
[/QUO

By running down the middle of the street with a long gun?

By running down the middle of the street with a long gun?
You prefer him run on the side walk from the fascist democrat mob? I’m sorry huh?

Forum List

Back