🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Leftist Butthurt Alert: Trump Going After H1B Visas Next

Looks like lots of Trump sheep are cool with Silicon Valley packing up and moving to Japan, or India, or China, or wherever
A crap load are already in India but if you move to India or China you have to give them a large chuck of your profits.
They won't go to Fair Trade Japan.
They'll go somewhere if you stop them from coming here sweetheart
I'm willing to bet they wont because they already would have gone elsewhere.

That's the end of the U.S.'s tech dominance then
Ah yes, firing Americans to hire Pakistanis making minimum wage will set America back centuries.

The problem is that America lags woefully behind in science and math. That's why Silicon Valley HAD to bring these people in. This has been a problem for the last 20 years. We don't churn out the smartest geeks in the world.

From 13 years ago:

Imported From India
Best And Brightest Want To Work In U.S.
  • 2003 Jun 19

• What is America's most valuable import from India? It may very well be brainpower.
Hundreds of thousands of well-educated Indians have come to the U.S. in recent decades - many to work in the computer and software industries. The best and brainiest among them seem to share a common credential: They're graduates of the Indian Institute of Technology, better known as IIT.""""
Imported From India

How terrible Americans will no longer be fired and replaced with a citizen of Pakistan.

“If implemented, the reforms could shift the way American companies like Microsoft Corp., Amazon.com Inc. and Apple Inc. recruit talent and force wholesale changes at Indian companies such as Infosys Ltd. and Wipro Ltd. Businesses would have to try to hire American first and if they recruit foreign workers, priority would be given to the most highly paid. . . . The foreign work visas were originally established to help U.S. companies recruit from abroad when they couldn’t find qualified local workers. In many cases, the companies are hiring for highly technical positions in the fields of science, technology, engineering and math, or STEM. But in recent years, there have been allegations the programs have been abused to bring in cheaper workers from overseas to fill jobs that otherwise may go to Americans.”

Trump’s Next Immigration Move to Hit Closer to Home for Tech.
So now hiring is not based on ability. This is no different than affirmative action. Trump isn't doing what he promised. I'm voting for Keith Ellison in 2020.
Douche, he is already doing what he promised.
No because this is different

Ah yes, firing Americans to hire Pakistanis making minimum wage will set America back centuries.

The problem is that America lags woefully behind in science and math. That's why Silicon Valley HAD to bring these people in. This has been a problem for the last 20 years. We don't churn out the smartest geeks in the world.

From 13 years ago:

Imported From India
  • 2003 Jun 19

• What is America's most valuable import from India? It may very well be brainpower.
Hundreds of thousands of well-educated Indians have come to the U.S. in recent decades - many to work in the computer and software industries. The best and brainiest among them seem to share a common credential: They're graduates of the Indian Institute of Technology, better known as IIT.""""
Imported From India
Shitforbrains wants to blame the public education system when the fact is the left love slave labor wages.

Leftist Butthurt Alert: Trump Going After H1B Visas Next

Bravo President Trump! :clap::clap::clap:

I love when liberals complain.about other countries and say we cant compete, but refuse to focus on math and science.

From 13 years ago:

Imported From India
  • 2003 Jun 19

Imported From India
Name me 10 companies that hire H1-Bs that produce GREAT software; I'll wait.

Bullshit you can train your own.

And who gives a fuck if us tech dominence takes a step back
Well if you don't mind America's most dominant industry getting overtaken then by all means kill the visa

I don't agree that that will happen but if there is a slight waver in dominance for five years then it'll be worth it because foreign engineers are worth a 20th of each homegrown engineer.
We are a magnet for the best and brightest in the world. A pool of over 7 billion people. They leave their lives behind and come here because we have the best of the entire world. Kill the H1-B visa and those people stop coming here and will go somewhere else. And then that place will draw the best in the world, including from here in the U.S.
Its bullshit cam, its all bullshit

Looks like lots of Trump sheep are cool with Silicon Valley packing up and moving to Japan, or India, or China, or wherever
A crap load are already in India but if you move to India or China you have to give them a large chuck of your profits.
Uh, you're proposing turning them away genius.

And you probably don't know much about coding if you think patches and updates are unnecessary.

Bullshit; I've worked with hundreds of these Indian monkeys and they suck.
In fact, your statement is a reflection of Indian Nationalism because 99% of BVs hired by Tech Companies are Indians.
And it's all about cheap labor and Institutional Trading.

Doing what?

You are absolutely wrong. The Asians and Indians are also in tech positions with Ivy League schools in this country for the very same reason Silicon Valley brings them in. Americans don't have the tech/science skills, period.

In fact, your statement is a reflection of Indian Nationalism because 99% of BVs hired by Tech Companies are Indians.
I wager that someone who calls people Indian monkeys isn't contributing much to our science and tech industries.
I wager that most Indians produce shitty code.
Ever notice why you have to update your Apps several times a week due to "Bug Fixes".
The monkeys can't get it right the first 1,000 times.

You're a pig. Going on Ignore, piggie piggie. And you're a damned ignorant pig, too.

For IT jobs it's mostly irrelevant where the personnel works. They could just set up an office in India and have the people work there. They can even pay them less than in the US.
They already do outsource a lot of work to India. Now we have India investors that have bought American companies because they made so good on skimming off the top in all that outsourcing of American workers jobs.

Uh, you're proposing turning them away genius.

And you probably don't know much about coding if you think patches and updates are unnecessary.
I have been developing software for 30 years and I find the CONSTANT fixes to be inexcusable.
Never mind about Microsoft's POS, IE and that piece of garbage Edge.

Doing what?

You are absolutely wrong. The Asians and Indians are also in tech positions with Ivy League schools in this country for the very same reason Silicon Valley brings them in. Americans don't have the tech/science skills, period.
Their countries pay full tuition and by the way, the Indians are the ONLY ones who get hired for coding.

Like most shite Trump spouts, I'll wait and see what happens. I'm having a hard time swallowing the notion that the gummits gonna shit on apple and google.
How did Apple and Google treat Trump during the election?
Yeah, they are toast.
Trump is a one termer unless middle class incomes rise. He needs google and apple more than they need him.

I wager that someone who calls people Indian monkeys isn't contributing much to our science and tech industries.
I wager that most Indians produce shitty code.
Ever notice why you have to update your Apps several times a week due to "Bug Fixes".
The monkeys can't get it right the first 1,000 times.

You're a pig. Going on Ignore, piggie piggie. And you're a damned ignorant pig, too.
Can't handle the truth.
I'M in software development; you're not.

Forum List

Back