🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Leftist Butthurt Alert: Trump Going After H1B Visas Next

Like most shite Trump spouts, I'll wait and see what happens. I'm having a hard time swallowing the notion that the gummits gonna shit on apple and google.
How did Apple and Google treat Trump during the election?
Yeah, they are toast.
Trump is a one termer unless middle class incomes rise. He needs google and apple more than they need him.
I don't mind Apple; they hire the best.

Like most shite Trump spouts, I'll wait and see what happens. I'm having a hard time swallowing the notion that the gummits gonna shit on apple and google.
How did Apple and Google treat Trump during the election?
Yeah, they are toast.
Trump is a one termer unless middle class incomes rise. He needs google and apple more than they need him.
If Trump functions as a one term POTUS he will get 2 terms. And visa versa.

Just the facts from the San Jose Mercury News:

Tech’s foreign workers worry as they await Trump administration

""How big is the foreign population here? More than one out of every three people in Silicon Valley is foreign born, according to the Silicon Valley Institute of Regional Studies. Of workers in computer and mathematical fields in the region, 67 percent were born outside the U.S. And immigrants have started more than half of the 87 so-called “unicorns,” startups valued more than $1 billion, according to the National Foundation for American Policy, an immigration research group."""

Foreign workers in Silicon Valley worry about Trump administration plans

Looks like lots of Trump sheep are cool with Silicon Valley packing up and moving to Japan, or India, or China, or wherever
A crap load are already in India but if you move to India or China you have to give them a large chuck of your profits.
They won't go to Fair Trade Japan.
They'll go somewhere if you stop them from coming here sweetheart
I'm willing to bet they wont because they already would have gone elsewhere.
Uh, you're proposing turning them away genius.

And you probably don't know much about coding if you think patches and updates are unnecessary.
I have been developing software for 30 years and I find the CONSTANT fixes to be inexcusable.
Never mind about Microsoft's POS, IE and that piece of garbage Edge.
Amen. Every few hours, another software update required. Plus the size of the files show they are just lazy.

How terrible Americans will no longer be fired and replaced with a citizen of Pakistan.

“If implemented, the reforms could shift the way American companies like Microsoft Corp., Amazon.com Inc. and Apple Inc. recruit talent and force wholesale changes at Indian companies such as Infosys Ltd. and Wipro Ltd. Businesses would have to try to hire American first and if they recruit foreign workers, priority would be given to the most highly paid. . . . The foreign work visas were originally established to help U.S. companies recruit from abroad when they couldn’t find qualified local workers. In many cases, the companies are hiring for highly technical positions in the fields of science, technology, engineering and math, or STEM. But in recent years, there have been allegations the programs have been abused to bring in cheaper workers from overseas to fill jobs that otherwise may go to Americans.”

Trump’s Next Immigration Move to Hit Closer to Home for Tech.
So now hiring is not based on ability. This is no different than affirmative action. Trump isn't doing what he promised. I'm voting for Keith Ellison in 2020.
you didn't vote for trump in 2016. who cares?

""How big is the foreign population here? More than one out of every three people in Silicon Valley is foreign born, according to the Silicon Valley Institute of Regional Studies. Of workers in computer and mathematical fields in the region, 67 percent were born outside the U.S. And immigrants have started more than half of the 87 so-called “unicorns,” startups valued more than $1 billion, according to the National Foundation for American Policy, an immigration research group."""

They're are not to fault; the Directors, CEOs and CIOs are to fault.
But if these H1-Bs are SOOOOOOOOOOO good, why are they worried?

The left love cheap slave labor.

A crap load are already in India but if you move to India or China you have to give them a large chuck of your profits.
They won't go to Fair Trade Japan.

And you probably don't know much about coding if you think patches and updates are unnecessary.
I have been developing software for 30 years and I find the CONSTANT fixes to be inexcusable.
Amen. Every few hours, another software update required. Plus the size of the files show they are just lazy.
They are forced to pump out code 24/7 and have NEVER been given the time to learn the specific software they are working with and so their code is bloated and fraught with errors.

That's the end of the U.S.'s tech dominance then
Ah yes, firing Americans to hire Pakistanis making minimum wage will set America back centuries.

The problem is that America lags woefully behind in science and math. That's why Silicon Valley HAD to bring these people in. This has been a problem for the last 20 years. We don't churn out the smartest geeks in the world.

From 13 years ago:

Imported From India
Best And Brightest Want To Work In U.S.
  • 2003 Jun 19

• What is America's most valuable import from India? It may very well be brainpower.
Hundreds of thousands of well-educated Indians have come to the U.S. in recent decades - many to work in the computer and software industries. The best and brainiest among them seem to share a common credential: They're graduates of the Indian Institute of Technology, better known as IIT.""""
Imported From India
Shitforbrains wants to blame the public education system when the fact is the left love slave labor wages.

I didn't say whether it was public or private. You jerks make shit up when we have you on the run for your lies.
Shove this where your brain resides and don't hurt your head finding the U.S. in these rankings.

screen%20shot%202013-12-03%20at%205.29.16%20am.png

Here's The New Ranking Of Top Countries In Reading, Science, And Math

NOW RUN SHITHEAD, RUN!

Double edge sword
Good = more jobs for Americans
Bad = We don't have enough computer scientist, techs and knowledge based people to fill them.
sure we do. They have just been told to sit back and watch. while they hand away their jobs. it's fking cheaper.

Ah yes, firing Americans to hire Pakistanis making minimum wage will set America back centuries.

The problem is that America lags woefully behind in science and math. That's why Silicon Valley HAD to bring these people in. This has been a problem for the last 20 years. We don't churn out the smartest geeks in the world.

From 13 years ago:

Imported From India
  • 2003 Jun 19

• What is America's most valuable import from India? It may very well be brainpower.
Hundreds of thousands of well-educated Indians have come to the U.S. in recent decades - many to work in the computer and software industries. The best and brainiest among them seem to share a common credential: They're graduates of the Indian Institute of Technology, better known as IIT.""""
Imported From India
Shitforbrains wants to blame the public education system when the fact is the left love slave labor wages.

I didn't say whether it was public or private. You jerks make shit up when we have you on the run for your lies.
Shove this where your brain resides and don't hurt your head finding the U.S. in these rankings.

NOW RUN SHITHEAD, RUN!
Most of the scores from Asia are only from the upper class cities.

They are forced to pump out code 24/7 and have NEVER been given the time to learn the specific software they are working with and so their code is bloated and fraught with errors.
it's because they have no desire to learn what it does when it gets put together as a system load. I deal with it in my job daily. no sense of urgency either.

Before the left can finish having a cow over the immigration ban Trump is going after H1B's? Trump seems to be overwhelming the left and media, they are trying to have a cow over like 10 things at once and Trump keeps piling on. :laugh:

From 13 years ago:

Imported From India
  • 2003 Jun 19

Imported From India

NOW RUN SHITHEAD, RUN!
So you will support Trumps opening up school choices for American kids then.

it's because they have no desire to learn what it does when it gets put together as a system load. I deal with it in my job daily. no sense of urgency either.
They also realize when they get here that they're in deep shit.

How terrible Americans will no longer be fired and replaced with a citizen of Pakistan.

“If implemented, the reforms could shift the way American companies like Microsoft Corp., Amazon.com Inc. and Apple Inc. recruit talent and force wholesale changes at Indian companies such as Infosys Ltd. and Wipro Ltd. Businesses would have to try to hire American first and if they recruit foreign workers, priority would be given to the most highly paid. . . . The foreign work visas were originally established to help U.S. companies recruit from abroad when they couldn’t find qualified local workers. In many cases, the companies are hiring for highly technical positions in the fields of science, technology, engineering and math, or STEM. But in recent years, there have been allegations the programs have been abused to bring in cheaper workers from overseas to fill jobs that otherwise may go to Americans.”

So now hiring is not based on ability. This is no different than affirmative action. Trump isn't doing what he promised. I'm voting for Keith Ellison in 2020.
Douche, he is already doing what he promised.
No because this is different
I'm afraid to disagree with you, you might call the police on me again.

Douche, he is already doing what he promised.
No because this is different
I'm afraid to disagree with you, you might call the police on me again.
I actually did call the police that day. I told them what you wrote and they said it was illegal but they said I'd need to go down and report it to the FBI branch. I was late for work so I never got around to it but if I would have, you'd be sitting in a metal cage right now trying to figure out how you're going to spend the next 25 years in there

Forum List

Back